10+ Year Old Account
    There's a couple of them on Solomid, and Stonewall has written a couple good articles.

10+ Year Old Account
    TSM role swap? seems odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    TSM role swap? seems odd.
    Not too surprising, as it's been a trend for the two solo laners (top and mid) to not be confined to a certain role in order to be flexible in champion pools. We've seen that with C9's Balls and Hai, and also Dignitas to a bit by having KiWiKiD on TF and Scarra on Zed.

It looks like the Udyr skin is coming soon after all, the textures have been posted.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-06-27 at 06:45 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    So. EUW Servers down??? Ohh the pleasure playing on EUW.

Edit: Turned out servers where not down. But the client just threw me out of the game. Got back in 15min later and I see my jungler got a DC aswell. And the enemy team only had their top DC'd. They won because of lvl difference... Riot please
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-06-27 at 07:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/en/spirit-guard-udyr/ official promo site for Spirit Guard Udyr.

... It's rather plain to be honest, but I like the theme.

Deleted
    Seems like you get four new icons when you get Udyr's new skin. Probably one for each of his stances.

http://i5.minus.com/iE1XKWPYFeKv0.jpg

Going to try him on the PBE now. hihiihihi

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 09:01 AM ----------

Just tried him on the PBE.

The skin is amazing. A lot more than PFE. More effects, etc. Him having 4 stances helps him quite a lot when it comes to effects. Really great skin.

Deleted
    Time to learn to play Udyr!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Yeah, if only I could get his ganks to work Damn Udyr for not having a gapcloser. Anyways, there is always Toplane-Tiger-Udyr.

Deleted
    I want that skin...

and I don't even play LoL anymore

Deleted
    Yeah...

Going to be painful.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-27 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah...

Going to be painful.
    I don't even know how to jungle, but I'm going to give it a go for the awesomeness that is that skin.

Deleted
    I don't even know how to jungle, but I'm going to give it a go for the awesomeness that is that skin.
    haha.

I haven't jungled with Udyr since Season 2 so I have to train and see if I still somewhat enjoy him when jungling. That and I need to keep trying Nunu lol.

Deleted
    Or in my case - Time to dust him off. Skin looks neat, and i'll definitely get it
    Finally a skin for Udyr that is actually worthwhile getting. The animal masks were ugly and the black belt felt like a minimalistic colour change.

Deleted
    Good thing that I've been playing Udyr some time now in S3. Run Smite/Ghost. Ghost + Bear Stance = No time for people to react. And he gets tanky as hell when you even get slightly ahead. Only problem I've come across this far is when you are the one who is suposed to engage in teamfight. Can't pick Udyr in every comp. Slows punish him so hard it's not even funny. But i guess most of you now that already

Deleted
    Don't forget Lux. One Q and she can run away from your 'gank' using ctrl+4

Wave of fail Udyrs in ranked incoming!

I'm kinda disappointed with how the skin looks(at least in the 4 small clips on the official website). It "just" looks like a VU where his head transforms when an ability gets to rank 5, nothing super special. Me not liking the champion it's for probably doesn't help.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Here are the builds I usually run on Udyr, depending on the situation and stance:

Tiger

Attack Damage reds, Armor yellows, Magic Resist blues (a mix of scaling and flat), Movement Speed Quints

Masteries are 9/21/0, getting the attack speed, AD and armor pen in Offense for maximum shredding, while in Defense, you focus on getting as much defensive stats and anti-CC masteries as possible. His big weaknesses are CC and slows, after all.

The focus of Tiger Udyr is for max damage potential, so that means you're either focusing on ganking a lot or taking out the other jungler. Just make sure that if you gank a lane, that they have some kind of CC/slow and that they're in range to apply them, as Udyr has to run all the way up to someone to do anything. Once he does, though... Tiger is painful.

Also, if you're going for their jungler at their red, save Bear for when they run, so you can catch up and stop them. If you just stun them outright, they'll just bail and you can't stun them for 6 seconds.

Phoenix

Attack Speed reds, Armor yellows, Magic Resist blues (can probably take all scaling as you don't gank as much), Movement Speed quints

Masteries are 0/21/9. You go for defensive stats and anti-CC as usual, but you don't need anything in Offense. Take stuff in Utility like mana regen, shorter summoner spell cooldowns, longer buff durations and so on.

The focus here is to farm and split-push. Obviously you gank too, but I feel Tiger is a lot better at that, because you do so much damage just from one hit. Phoenix Udyr is a GOD at farming and pushing though. His AoE damage is absurd.

Just make sure to practice running and hitting for when you do have to gank/fight, as you need to be able to keep up with your enemy to be able to maximize Phoenix damage. What you do is hit them, run immediately once the hit connects then hit them and keep going like that. And switch between that and Bear for chasing, or that and Turtle to keep yourself alive.

And one more thing; you build Tiger Udyr like a regular bruiser, as in some damage items and some defensive, while Phoenix Udyr is mostly defensive with a bit of attack speed. Phoenix Udyr has good base damage after all, while Tiger needs a bit of AD, but scales really well.

---

Sorry for that post, Udyr's new skin made me excited.

Deleted
    Grading dont be sorry for a minor wall of text. Many of us will dust off (some basicly learn) udyr, so this small, but informative guide will help us alot

Well, it's less of an actual guide and more like "this is what I do", but thanks anyway.

Though I'm sure there are some more experienced people who are going to come and tell me I'm wrong or something, but I'm fairly certain I got the most important things noted down.

I didn't add any item builds because item builds is my weak point; I'm always unsure about what to build, so I didn't want to "trick" people. Just so you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the main problem with "bad" Udyr players, is inability to juke skillshots and inability to attack-animation-cancel. Also, body blocks and rushing movement speed items works great (even move speed quints works well).

My problem with Udyr is addiction to level everything, i just can't skip any of spirits, and then i'm confused about what to max first. But usually it is:
    farm - phoenix.
    ganks - tiger.
    tank - turtle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.