Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isrozzis View Post
    there's your problem.
    (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง master your donger, master the enemy (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Sigh, I wish that when there was an AFKer in a promo game it didn't count the loss..
    And you know nothing will be done against him. But god help you if you even dare to call him anything negative, because you'll get banned faster than you can say fucktard.

So what would you say would be a good cs number at 30 mins for Karthus? 290-300?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So what would you say would be a good cs number at 30 mins for Karthus? 290-300?
    It depends on the game, 300 CS by 30 minutes is a good goal to have though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although it won't be the next champion release, a future champion appears to be an actual dragon. Quite interesting knowing that Riot has hesitated to make an actual dragon. I'm not sure if he'll be as good aesthetics-wise compared to other dragons in fantasy games and media.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Although it won't be the next champion release, a future champion appears to be an actual dragon. Quite interesting knowing that Riot has hesitated to make an actual dragon. I'm not sure if he'll be as good aesthetics-wise compared to other dragons in fantasy games and media.
    can i afk on dragon pit plz??? :P

looks very nice :O
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    sooooo teleport to his blob am i seeing that correctly? what is the reasoning behind taking teleport on sona in the first place? seems like a waste. i mean great job saving zacs life but that whole ordeal seems wacky
    I always play with tp, just really like it. See my twitch for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    I always play with tp, just really like it. See my twitch for more info.
    Hmm... a lot of spells treat Zac's blobs as minions (Smite, Consume)... I wonder if tp makes blobs immune like it does to minions.

Deleted
    Yes, the video that was posted here shows that, Drikkink.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yes, the video that was posted here shows that, Drikkink.
    I actually had it happen to me in a ranked game. Ticked me off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I actually had it happen to me in a ranked game. Ticked me off.
    As long as you didn't lose it's okay I guess

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    As long as you didn't lose it's okay I guess
    I did. Was up against a Tryndamere in top lane, and our jungler decided not to gank him as much as possible pre-6.

Question! Has renekton always been able to hit AND damage a jax while he has his E active? I thought that it would be inpossible since the stun and damage from renektons w is an on hit effect on his next auto attack, not a spell, so it should be dodged, causing renekton to not consume his w, but also not damage or stun jax.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he meant buying only AS items, and completely neglecting to get AD and Armor Pene.
    Aye, I should have specified, he had no BT, not LW JUST Asp items, wierdly no BoRK though... He must have been over the 2.5 cap with his passive up (not that he ever managed to kill anything....)

All of my yes , love dragons, I think they could make a dragon that looked pretty freakin epic, not to mention the possibilities with skins (just a shame a Lion Dance skin is already taken ). Of course this raises an interesting point... If Ao Shin is the Dragon champ... who is the champ in the Summer Skins picture? Is it still the "Gypsy Elementalist" we heard mention of, or was that all a smokescreen...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Question! Has renekton always been able to hit AND damage a jax while he has his E active? I thought that it would be inpossible since the stun and damage from renektons w is an on hit effect on his next auto attack, not a spell, so it should be dodged, causing renekton to not consume his w, but also not damage or stun jax.
    I think it applies the stun but I don't know about the damage though I'm going to assume it doesn't just like Ez's Q doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think it applies the stun but I don't know about the damage though I'm going to assume it doesn't just like Ez's Q doesn't.
    i think the difference between renektons W and ez Q is that, Ezreals Q is a spell that applies on hit effects, while renektons w (as far as i understood) is his auto attack being enhanced to do more damage and stun.

Jax's E shouldn't stop ezreals Q since its a spell, but renektons W is an auto attack.

I dont know :/ I cant remember if renektons W behaved like this always with jax's new E, but i guess there are people with more knowledge out here that can explain.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    i think the difference between renektons W and ez Q is that, Ezreals Q is a spell that applies on hit effects, while renektons w (as far as i understood) is his auto attack being enhanced to do more damage and stun.
    Renek's W also applies on hit effects like Ez's Q.
    Jax's E shouldn't stop ezreals Q since its a spell.
    Well, it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    His W counts as an AA modifier, which Jax does not block with E. Same thing for Nasus's Q.

10+ Year Old Account

Jax's E shouldn't stop ezreals Q since its a spell, but renektons W is an auto attack.

I dont know :/ I cant remember if renektons W behaved like this always with jax's new E, but i guess there are people with more knowledge out here that can explain.
    Rene W is both auto-attack mod and auto-attack mod applier. Also, it counts as multiple hits (2 without rage, 3 with rage) and they can crit
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

thanks for the responses, but it still doesn't make sense that ezreal Q is blocked, but not nasus q or renekton W : / silly LoL

The more you know!

------

When will nasus get a new skin : /? im loading as nasus and i was just reminded that he has no REALLY good skin, atleast none of the new 975 RP class skins.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-09-08 at 03:47 PM.