10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Well shit.

That makes sense since it looks like our guys won the last 4 games (I was there for first win) during the night and got the team to Gold IV Our Diamond IV guy wasnt there for this team so from the looks of it they were matched against gold/plat players this time which equals easy wins

Now to just get Gold in 3vs3 and YoloQue and I'll have Gold in all 3 brackets
    We tried to make our own 5v5 team with friends, but because we are 2 bronze, 2 silver and 1 diamond, we got placed against full diamond teams. Well, it's not that bad, because after little talk to some of them in after-game lobby, they said that they had a very long losing streaks . So, i don't really know.

Also, from 3v3 perspective, the Yoricks ghools give you 5+3 gold now. I doubt riots thought about it when they did this, and Yorick won't be picked soon. Also, nerfing Wukong passive to the ground is way too much for 3v3 IMO. And they did wrong thing to "nerf" his ult cooldown, because, from my experience, i use my (Wu) ult only in chokes when fighting 3vX, so, having 10 seocnds more CD on level 3 ult (when enemy respawns like 50 seconds, and usually, one ace at level 16 with two survivors from your team makes a game) makes no difference. They should nerf his mana costs (mana regen in 3v3 map is buffed, that's why Wu is that strong here, he can poke enemy like twice as much), or mana regen, but not cooldowns.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-01 at 06:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    I will buy a SS if i'm playing Shen top though, since i'm already playing the support tanking initiator type of role for my team, wards and extra health is also useful.
    Again, useless.

That 975 could've been a head start to a spirit visage (kindlegem) or sunfire (giant's belt). Both offer more health and/or CDR. Shen needs those items to do what he is supposed to do: tank the entire friggin' team and split push till infinity (or the game ends).

Long story short: stop buying Sightstone on anyone not Lee Sin or Support. You're wasting your money.

Deleted
    God I hate Lucian botlane. It's like your supporting half an AD carry really. Now having a Lucian use his only escape to engage a Leona isn't all that either I presume.

Incoming mid Katarina week ftl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    God I hate Lucian botlane. It's like your supporting half an AD carry really. Now having a Lucian use his only escape to engage a Leona isn't all that either I presume.

Incoming mid Katarina week ftl.
    Poor Lucian, loved his lore and his art but his kit and strength is just meh. Jinx on the other hand seems super strong right now on the PBE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really think Lucian is just fine.

Just queue'd this morning right after the server restart with the patch - I guess there weren't many people online because I just got matched with these guys :P

http://puu.sh/4ERAw.jpg

I got carried pretty hard :P

Also, Best Riven NA will never cease to surprise me. That build :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

For a few pages ago

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...rting-a-Player
    There is also a special report category which does not create a Tribunal case, but affects matchmaking instead:

Unskilled Player - If you feel that a Summoner is not playing well - such as not last hitting, not using the right skills, having the wrong build, and having poor map awareness, you can report that player for being unskilled.
    Lucian is my go to AD right now. His poke is amazing when you learn to do it right.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2013-10-01 at 01:56 PM.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinions on how to build new Olaf?

Spirit Visage seems pretty core. Hexdrinker might be overkill in combo. Probably Randuin's as armour item.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would you build new Olaf any differently?

Max CDR (SV+Shurelyas is win), Hexdrinker, Tabi, Randuins

Just adjust build order based on lane opponent / who on the enemy team is strong. No AP Threat? Build Thornmail / Sunfire instead of Hexdrinker.

Hydra is a complete waste of money.

GG
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2013-10-01 at 03:31 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    He scales way more with AD than Health with the update. That's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liking the Garen VU, I don't understand the changes to Judgement though, this is taken from the LoL wiki:

"Judgment can critically strike, multiplying Judgment's AD ratio by half of Garen's critical strike damage modifier. "

wtf does that mean and how is it any different from a normal crit
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    A normal crit is 200%. An IE crit is 250%.

In the first case, Garen's Judgment would do 150% damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    A normal crit is 200%. An IE crit is 250%.

In the first case, Garen's Judgment would do 150% damage.
    so Judgement can crit, but for 1/2 the damage of a normal crit?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I wanted to ask if it was safe to ranked qeue with olaf and katarina changes, but then I saw EUW had server issues...
    Guess today I will play terraria and it's new update.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    so Judgement can crit, but for 1/2 the damage of a normal crit?
    Or 1 ¾ if you have IE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    I wanted to ask if it was safe to ranked qeue with olaf and katarina changes, but then I saw EUW had server issues...
    Guess today I will play terraria and it's new update.
    Now I'm wishing I bought the game, I really want to play it again, referring to Terraria. Katarina was always good in solo queue, you just had to know how to play her, I'd take the ultimate buff as a way of making her snowball even harder... I can already see how much shit is going down once I start my first ranked game, rise of the gunblade.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Or 1 ¾ if you have IE.
    That's... kinda lame... Not really worth picking up any crit on him, stick with damage and resists.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Now I'm wishing I bought the game, I really want to play it again, referring to Terraria. Katarina was always good in solo queue, you just had to know how to play her, I'd take the ultimate buff as a way of making her snowball even harder... I can already see how much shit is going down once I start my first ranked game, rise of the gunblade.
    what keeps you away from buying terraria, 10 euro, best money spent ever lol.

thing with champions getting updated/released, is that everyone and his mother start playing it, followed by people who are "special" thus can't figure out how to win vs certain champion even though they lost 10 times already to it.

Lucian's Q feels so weird now...

Deleted
    Fancy new ward skins. Now you can place rape faces anywhere on the map. They even have a pair of steel panties on their heads!
    "Ehehe, i see you are hiding in the bushes..."

Picture also reminds me a lot about this

Playing support/jungler just got even more fun.