Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    Is this elaborate co-ordinated bait
    #Diamondmechanics
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You're right. Thanks for keeping me aware bb.
    np bb
    I like this part of your post, because you can actually see the sarcasm jumping out of your screen when you read it. That's something that rarely happens here.
    Man, I love sarcasm, it's the best way to be passive-aggressive. Is that something Dutch?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Is that something Dutch?
    Yes. Yes it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xerath's rework will be coming to PBE today! No words on Heimer's though.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    20thcenturyfaux mentioned Tuesday for the Heimer push.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Man, I love sarcasm, it's the best way to be passive-aggressive. Is that something Dutch?
    Are you calling me sarcastic?

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Hmmm, not sure if much Dongers will be raised. Sadly, the change to his E (now slows on the outside radius instead of blinds) means that Heimer is no longer a Fiora hard-counter.

PBE Changes are up. Ahri's W and R damage was nerfed, but Charm now is a mini-DFG, nerfs to Corki, Trynd, and Zyra, Morgana's soil now deals % health damage but no longer MR shreds, and parts of Sivir's VU (the ability icons) have been added.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-10-10 at 11:28 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Great, now we just need to nerf Jinx =)

Kinda late, but you seem to forget how op Irelia and Vayne were when they got released. Lee sin as well.

Darius was op on lowbie accounts trying to get their way are up level 30.

He just dominated so hard against new players because of his early game bullyboy presence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Kinda late, but you seem to forget how op Irelia and Vayne were when they got released. Lee sin as well.
    Release LeBlanc was also ridiculous as well, she had to be hotfixed 24 hours after her release because she was gibbing people pre-level 6.

Riot has decided to put the Limited Skins (i.e. Kitty Kat Katarina) on sale soon. As compensation for original owners of those skins, they will get RP equal to the amount of that skin, a special look in the loading screen when using those skins, and will get a special Summoner Icon. Sounds good, although I don't know why people are whining so much about not being special snowflakes anymore. They aren't bringing back the old Season Achievement rewards (i.e. Victorious J4), and buying skins with Limited availability isn't a special accomplishment.

The schedule for the Limited skin sales will go as followed:

October 2013

Mundo Mundo
    Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks
    Kitty Cat Katarina
    Lollipoppy
    Zombie Ryze
    Nosferatu Vladimir
    FrankenTibbers Annie
    Definitely Not Blitzcrank
    Bewitching Nidalee
    Haunting Nocturne

December 2013

Snow Bunny Nidalee
    Workshop Nunu
    Happy Elf Teemo
    Earnest Elf Tristana
    Old Saint Zilean
    Re-Gifted Amumu
    Santa Gragas
    Reindeer Kog’Maw
    Candy Cane Miss Fortune
    Ragdoll Poppy
    Nutcracko
    Silent Night Sona

February 2014

Vancouver Amumu
    Team Spirit Anivia
    Ice Toboggan Corki
    Union Jack Fiddlesticks
    The Mighty Jax
    Festival Kassadin
    Whistler Village Twitch
    Curling Veigar

June 2014

All-Star Akali
    Goalkeeper Blitzcrank
    Striker Ezreal
    Red Card Katarina
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-10-11 at 02:25 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of really pissed off for the old skins being released.
    Kind of understand, but I'd prefer to stay a special snowflake honestly.

This whole bs about being sick or in the army and such is pretty stupid though.
    Excuses to get the skins.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, it's time to play some Vi jungle. I was thinking that one day will be enough for people to stop instantlocking Jinx, but i was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

How could people forget how terrifying release nocturne was? >.> I still have nightmares....

I just experienced the strangest ARAM ever with a few friends of mine. 4 minute Nami pentakill. 25 minute Jax pentakill. We were on the nexus at 10 minutes, but fucked around for 15. I ended 15/10/35 Ezreal with Muramana, TF and Last Whisper.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nooo...

Why would they nerf my precious Zyra like that? Now I'll have to think about actually building some CDR... hmph!

Now I'll be stuck at 30% with full build... Maybe I'll swap back to 9/0/21 to hit 40% instead of 1/13/16 I'm running now.

The heimerdonger rework looks pretty sweet. The 4 waves of rockets, with ulted W looks sick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Kind of really pissed off for the old skins being released.
    Me too.

I mean, I don't mind other people getting it but only at the appropriate time. Seems kind lame just anyone can get them whenever a new holiday comes but meh.

Edit: Though I'm getting at least Candy Cane MF since I really love that one. The rest is pretty meh for me unless I had bought them at the time they were released.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-10-11 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was looking at the reign of gaming page about the pbe update, saw this on there:
    Chancellor's Staff (Xerath Only)
    +100 Ability Power
    UNIQUE Passive - Spell Piercing: Magic damage ignores 50% of the target's Magic Resist (applies before Magic Penetration).
    UNIQUE Active - Mana Pulse: Releases a mana pulse that senses any nearby enemies (30 second cooldown).
    Tooltip says: 'Increase spell penetration and ability power. Grants the ability to detect distant enemies.'
    Emperor's Sceptre (Xerath Only)
    +100 Ability Power
    UNIQUE Passive - Spell Piercing: Magic damage ignores 50% of the target's Magic Resist (applies before Magic Penetration).
    UNIQUE Passive - Supremacy: Xerath can now reach level 20.
    UNIQUE Active - Mana Pulse: Releases a mana pulse that senses any nearby enemies (30 second cooldown).
    Tooltip says: 'Xerath's ultimate weapon - himself.'

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Me too.

I mean, I don't mind other people getting it but only at the appropriate time. Seems kind lame just anyone can get them whenever a new holiday comes but meh.

Edit: Though I'm getting at least Candy Cane MF since I really love that one. The rest is pretty meh for me unless I had bought them at the time they were released.
    But they are making it so they are still *technically* limited since the only times we'll be able to purchase them are during specific months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    But they are making it so they are still *technically* limited since the only times we'll be able to purchase them are during specific months.
    Limited edition in LoL for me is being released once and never again... so...

But yes, it's still 'technically' limited due to the summoner icon and on the loading screen.