Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    So I was looking at the reign of gaming page about the pbe update, saw this on there:
    I was just thinking of how it would be if champs could lvl to like 30 and so on, but wtf this isn't real, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care ... I get to buy Earnest Elf Tristana! Only skin I'm missing for her!

10+ Year Old Account
    "I can't get cs and avoid blitz grabs at the same time!" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Holy shit Riot, take mah money for all those old skins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    So if I understand this properly, he's gonna shoot 4 rockets in a diamond shape and 1 straight forward.
    And his E slows instead of blinds.
    And his rockets do a bit higher damage against single targets than before, quite a bit higher against lots of targets.
    And his ulti is pretty good.

This is better than I anticipated.

Deleted
    I feel a little bad for people who bought limited skins just because they thought they'd never be able to buy them again, but they get some compensation and the different icon so I'm afraid my selfish desire to own these skins for myself is overcoming my compassion for them :P

Time to buy more riot points. And gift Lollipoppy to some friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So if I understand this properly, he's gonna shoot 4 rockets in a diamond shape and 1 straight forward.
    And his E slows instead of blinds.
    And his rockets do a bit higher damage against single targets than before, quite a bit higher against lots of targets.
    And his ulti is pretty good.

This is better than I anticipated.
    You forgot 4 turrets if you use upgrade to make 4th
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Hmm, feels like they're going overboard on the Ahri nerfs. Definitely won't be top 5 mid laners anymore, might still be viable (although I doubt she'll be "good"), but what I'm worried about is that they're forcing her out of assassin and into sustained mage territory. On a personal level, I feel the foxfire nerf regarding rylai will break her the most. In league of bruisers with gap closers, you're gonna be dead without your ult up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Hmm, feels like they're going overboard on the Ahri nerfs. Definitely won't be top 5 mid laners anymore, might still be viable (although I doubt she'll be "good"), but what I'm worried about is that they're forcing her out of assassin and into sustained mage territory. On a personal level, I feel the foxfire nerf regarding rylai will break her the most. In league of bruisers with gap closers, you're gonna be dead without your ult up
    I think 20% damage buff on charmed enemy compensates W nerf. Add there deathfire grasp and it will make her VERY good assassin that can melt even fattest targets

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I think 20% damage buff on charmed enemy compensates W nerf. Add there deathfire grasp and it will make her VERY good assassin that can melt even fattest targets
    Wonder if that 20% damage buff will affect DFG, then it would be even more potent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You forgot 4 turrets if you use upgrade to make 4th
    If you use upgrade for turrets and live, your enemies are certifiably dumb or you're just afkpushing anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    Wonder if that 20% damage buff will affect DFG, then it would be even more potent
    It will.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    On a personal level, I feel the foxfire nerf regarding rylai will break her the most. In league of bruisers with gap closers, you're gonna be dead without your ult up
    May be reverted.

Deleted
    'Enemies hit by Charm take 20% more magic damage from Ahri for 4 seconds.'
    In principle Ahri does the damage, so it should app to DFG's Magic damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It will.
    If that's the case then using DFG right after charm will do 18% Max Hp, then I wonder if passive magic damage boost will be made unique, stack additively or multiplicatively. I think 40% Bonus Magic Damage would be ridiculous.
    Or would they just amplify the damage bonus by 20%?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go read the post by ricklessabandon on the official forums. He's mathed it out in there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Just go read the post by ricklessabandon on the official forums. He's mathed it out in there somewhere.
    Cool, Didn't see his post on s@20, will try and find it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Holy shit Riot, take mah money for all those old skins
    Kitty Cat Kat, Bewitching Nid, Def Not Blitz, Snow Bunny Nid, Silent Night Sona, Candy Cane MF, Striker Ez, (potentially) Ice Toboggan Corki. All mah monies. T_T

At least I get some RP for Haunting Noct!

Haunting Noc and Def Not Blitz will go to my collection. The rest is awesome but don't want to spend too much...

So much skins, so little RP ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

A lot of people will complain about it, as covered here with the special snowflake and all- but from Riot's perspective this is a huge win.

I don't own a single skin, never bought RP once even- but I am planning on getting home and dropping whatever cash is necessary to gift Lollipopy to every single one of my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like any of those skins =(