10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I think lantern has one problem: he doesn't scales well. If it would have shorter base range, and it would increase when you skill it up, then it would be more of a choice between what to skill up first.
    Why would it need to scale? Most champions have at least one ability you don't level up first. Pretty much all of them have an awesome 1-pointer which they can leave till last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Thresh has 1 damage ability pre-6, leona has 3 + triple passive, and stronger cc. If leona's adc follows up the engage they will definitely win the allin, and every time you're in range to harrass with AAs as thresh, you're in range to take an E to the face and get brought to 50-60% HP or die.
    I can't agree with "triple passive", too often you will utilize only 1 proc from Leonas' passive because of how fast you need to land root>stun>shield blast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why would it need to scale? Most champions have at least one ability you don't level up first. Pretty much all of them have an awesome 1-pointer which they can leave till last.
    Well, i think support is the one class that shouldn't have an 1-pointer. That's just my opinion tho, it would add much more versatile to supports

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you give examples of supports that do not have a 1-pointer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kayle's E.

That's all I've got.

OT: I max Thresh's Q first because it's mana cost does not go up, and then try to keep W two ranks in front of E. QEWQQR, QWQWR, EWEWR, EE.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2014-03-16 at 11:51 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    If Leona E's you just learn to flay her away. (True, easier said than done).
    Thats like realy easy, its easy to flay away all incomming champions, just takes some practice.

- - - Updated - - -

If you dont like to play against Thresh, pick Morgana against him. Make him useless.
    About Thresh poke, every time I go in and try to poke as Thresh I open my self for engages and free poke from their ADC, as Thresh's range isnt the best, but that litle poke I can do is why I favor him over Leona in laning phase, if you get behind with Leona because you're adc is too slow to engage you're screwed. Atleast with Thresh you can try to poke them down before you engage again.
    And Thresh is only strong if the support knows how to land hooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Taric or Lulu comes to mind.
    Anyways, i think that support shouldn't have a 1-pointer, because they have to adapt to situation. I just want to see support who could have different approach to leveling his skills in different games, and i want him to look like ordo ohereticus inquisitor

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm finally playing consistently vs platinum players now in solo queue, think it's about time I get to Gold 1 by tomorrow.
    Hey everyone

Well just had my 1st ranked game with a 100% pure troll. Started game and simply ran down mid lane entire match never stopping. I was the mid so I was ofc getting free kills making it look like I did really well. Not sure why he was doing it, but he says he does it every season for whatever reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Well just had my 1st ranked game with a 100% pure troll. Started game and simply ran down mid lane entire match never stopping. I was the mid so I was ofc getting free kills making it look like I did really well. Not sure why he was doing it, but he says he does it every season for whatever reason
    probably wanted jungle and was forced mid, while i don't run suicide, if i'm forced adc, i usually don't give shit about game, 4of 5 and i get stuck as adc ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I can't agree with "triple passive", too often you will utilize only 1 proc from Leonas' passive because of how fast you need to land root>stun>shield blast
    3 is hyperbole (unless you're paired with something unconventional like twitch or... urgot?), but 2 isn't hard to pull off; W is delayed enough.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Ezreal is pretty good for proccing Leona passives, its one of the lanes he will take W in, just to get an extra passive proc off of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tristana works just fine with her E as well.

so I decided to give skarner a try and damn this champ is pretty fun. using 21/9/0 masteries and the damage he puts out while also being tanky is great.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2014-03-17 at 07:54 PM.

New Rumble skin! IT'S HAPPENING! \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    New Rumble skin! IT'S HAPPENING! \o/
    Doubt it, unless it includes his VU. Riot has said many times they don't add new Rumble skins because his rig is all fucked up but I'm really hoping for a VU, maybe a little rework and probably a new skin by what this page indicates.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Doubt it, unless it includes his VU. Riot has said many times they don't add new Rumble skins because his rig is all fucked up but I'm really hoping for a VU, maybe a little rework and probably a new skin by what this page indicates.
    Its clearly Rumble in the picture. And the picture says Skin Preview. Not sure what else it could be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Its clearly Rumble in the picture. And the picture says Skin Preview. Not sure what else it could be
    I know it's Rumble but I doubt it's a skin (only, at least) cuz they said his rig is fucked up and they needed to update it so it seems counter-intuitive to go put all that effort into making a new skin when they know he needs a VU sometime in the near future.

So either it's his VU or rework + new skin. They don't usually add these kind of previews for skins unless they're ultimate / legendary skins, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I know it's Rumble but I doubt it's a skin (only, at least) cuz they said his rig is fucked up and they needed to update it so it seems counter-intuitive to go put all that effort into making a new skin when they know he needs a VU sometime in the near future.

So either it's his VU or rework + new skin. They don't usually add these kind of previews for skins unless they're ultimate / legendary skins, right?
    He might be getting the Udyr treatment. Big, new skin that they can base a future rework off of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    He might be getting the Udyr treatment. Big, new skin that they can base a future rework off of.
    pump out lots of monies and scrap the VU**