Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Junglers don't necessarily have to gank, there are some farm junglers that work decently well(Master Yi), it's just that the current meta is focused on earlygame so junglers are forced to gank.
    Current meta is very late game focused, riot is doing everything in their power to make games last as long as possible.

Only reason pros still force strong early junglers is the fact that they require jungler with presence from the very start because of all strategies they have, such as switching lanes.
    I played a game yesterday where my team went from 2-20 to winning the game (we had 28-26 at one point), simply because I kept on farming and farming on Yi, while enemy team consisted of mostly early game champs that fell off late, rene top, lee jungle, lb mid.
    Last edited by mmoc98b28eb1ac; 2014-04-08 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    A jungler need to be able to make a "good" gank, dash, cc (any, even slow) that is easy to land, etc
    Heimer have nothing, even with red buff (he is ranged), his only "cc" is a bomb that is very hard to land unless enemy afk (how many times u saw heimer land his E from max range ?), even Akali jungler is better (and she suck) since at least her ulti has dash
    You can jungle anyone, u just screw ur team if u don't get a jungler who can gank, and heimer specially specialize as stationary champion : ie put his turrets and fight in them, not charge a fight without them
    They lost, no surprise, then again I saw a soraka jungler before and game won, she didn't gank once, they won because they dominated lanes (she just ultied twice in game, and almost never fought)
    Why do you need gap closer or CC if lane that needs gank already have one? Heimer jungle works pretty well if coordinated with team. If your bot lane managed to deward bush and to land a stun on enemy, you can easily land missile+grenade on enemy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Current meta is very late game focused, riot is doing everything in their power to make games last as long as possible.

Only reason pros still force strong early junglers is the fact that they require jungler with presence from the very start because of all strategies they have, such as switching lanes.
    I played a game yesterday where my team went from 2-20 to winning the game (we had 28-26 at one point), simply because I kept on farming and farming on Yi, while enemy team consisted of mostly early game champs that fell off late, rene top, lee jungle, lb mid.
    Sometimes ganking can hurt your team more than help. I've noticed this a lot of times. Ganking warded lane? Nope. Ganking pushed lane? Nope again. Ganking freaking Gragas when your teammate doesn't have any kind of strong CC that he can land? Nope.
    Even when playing Mao jungle (his ganks are very strong), i tend to keep farming than trying to gank a 8/0/0 Jinx on bot line. I know that i won't be able to get her down, and our carry is too bullied and underfarmed that he won't kill her even in 15 auto-attacks, while she needs only 4 rockets to kill him. And this works for everyone, if you lose your lane horribly, well, that sucks, but sometimes, even with help you won't be able to beat fed enemy on this stage of the game. Take objectives, try to lure him from farm, split push, farm jungle, do everything to get extra gold coin and to push enemy fed character out of farm/exp. And never try to trade with fed enemy. If you see enemy adc having bg fucking sword and he is two levels above you, don't fucking come near his attack range, you will get jumped on and 3 shotted. Farm under turret and if needed abandon it, it's better to give away a turret than giving away turret and double kill.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-04-08 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    What you think of Fizz void skin? Good work, but shitty idea, what is the relation to fizz and void ?
    As much as Teemo and an astronaut ...

I like the fish thingy and the voice, but particle wise you can't do much with a Meelee champ with 2 dashes and an on active ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Junglers don't necessarily have to gank, there are some farm junglers that work decently well(Master Yi)
    Hey, it's not like Master Yi is a bad ganker.
    - Targeted Gap closer with a decent range
    - Burst + sustained damage
    - Early True(!) Damage
    - Meditate to reduce turret damage for when you take a few hits from towerdiving

Gank with double buffs or at least red.
    Farm the rest of the time.
    Buy Wriggles and carry game.
    Done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Hey, it's not like Master Yi is a bad ganker.
    - Targeted Gap closer with a decent range
    - Burst + sustained damage
    - Early True(!) Damage
    - Meditate to reduce turret damage for when you take a few hits from towerdiving

Gank with double buffs or at least red.
    Farm the rest of the time.
    Buy Wriggles and carry game.
    Done.
    I thought they removed this thing, didn't they?

Deleted
    While channeling, Master Yi reduces incoming damage. This damage reduction is halved against turrets.

DAMAGE REDUCTION: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I thought they removed this thing, didn't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    While channeling, Master Yi reduces incoming damage. This damage reduction is halved against turrets.

DAMAGE REDUCTION: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70%
    ^still 25-35%
    It was removed for Kha'zix.

10+ Year Old Account
    A jungler need to be able to make a "good" gank, dash, cc (any, even slow) that is easy to land, etc
    Heimer have nothing, even with red buff (he is ranged), his only "cc" is a bomb that is very hard to land unless enemy afk (how many times u saw heimer land his E from max range ?), even Akali jungler is better (and she suck) since at least her ulti has dash
    You can jungle anyone, u just screw ur team if u don't get a jungler who can gank, and heimer specially specialize as stationary champion : ie put his turrets and fight in them, not charge a fight without them
    They lost, no surprise, then again I saw a soraka jungler before and game won, she didn't gank once, they won because they dominated lanes (she just ultied twice in game, and almost never fought)
    Well Yi is being banned in Challenger a lot from what I've heard (Scarra's Twitter) and the reason he's getting banned is because of Feral Flare and Yi rarely ganks and I guess the higher up you are the more even laner's tend to be so ganking isn't as much of an issue.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Yi has ok gank, he has gap closer, and can easily stick to u with red buff + true dmg
    Heimer doesn't have that, he need help from lane, he can't be good jungler, even Jinx is better junger than him (at least her E can make it hard to run away), very few are worse than heimer as ganking junglers, and heimer isn't farmer either too

10+ Year Old Account
    From everything you say, it just shows you have zero idea about how heimer works. Which is fine, but then do not try to sell your ideas as fact.

//edit: Or, possibly, what it takes to jungle. Either is an option.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2014-04-08 at 06:02 PM.

Yi has ok gank, he has gap closer, and can easily stick to u with red buff + true dmg
    Heimer doesn't have that, he need help from lane, he can't be good jungler, even Jinx is better junger than him (at least her E can make it hard to run away), very few are worse than heimer as ganking junglers, and heimer isn't farmer either too
    Jinx E makes it hard to get away? All you have to do is sidestep it, it got like 20 second cast time, 50 second travel time and 90% miss ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    E = Flame Chompers

15+ Year Old Account
    What you think of Fizz void skin? Good work, but shitty idea, what is the relation to fizz and void ?
    Skins don't need for characters to have some relation to a lore point. Even tho Riot has stated that all skins are canon, they're like alternate universe type deals. So somewhere in the league alt universe, Fizz is a void creature. Boom, we've got a relation between fizz and the void. (Though unnecessary for the skin to exist.)
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-04-08 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Even tho Riot has stated that all some skins are canon,
    Fixed that for you.

Riot told me that I was good in bed and a great lover.

I could provide a source, but I know you guys will trust me on this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Hm I thought I remembered reading that it was all but either way point is skins don't need a relationship to lore points to be made!

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    E = Flame Chompers
    Oh right, but still, the range of that isnt all too great now is it? (I never play ADC, just support against them)

I just got to realize how OP Yi got after Feral Flame got added, damn. He carried our team to victory so hard after he got that item. Though we won every lane before that, but after he got that one it just went on the crazy road to crazyville.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Yeah, feral flare on yi is pretty damn insane, just tried it today :P Turned a losing game around on my own

10+ Year Old Account
    Heimer is a pretty good farmer and a safe jungler thanks to his turrets. Also, he has one thing many junglers lack, the ability to do damage AND initiate at range. When Jayce came out stonewall coined the term "driveby" ganks to describe jungle Jayce. You go to a lane, fire off an accelerated Q to start it off, commit if the enemy laner is stupid or go back to farming if he isn't. It's also great for removing pressure off your laner since the other dude thinks the jungler is still hanging around. You waste significantly less time than someone like Shyv or Panth who has to commit fully to the lane just to fail the gank.

Heimer can do something similar, only all his skills are ranged. If the enemy tries to jump you, he will be in your turret/turrets and taking a lot more damage than necessary. His grenade also isn't blocked by creeps like an Elise cocoon.

Deleted
    Have any ADC players changed up there armour/mr runes to health or scales and seen a good difference? What about changing LS quints to all flat AD?

Or is it right now purely down to personal preference instead of a 'Best rune set'?