Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Have any ADC players changed up there armour/mr runes to health or scales and seen a good difference? What about changing LS quints to all flat AD?

Or is it right now purely down to personal preference instead of a 'Best rune set'?
    I say it depends on match up with your opponents and/or support.
    If you have a nice susain support like soraka, alistar, sona or a support with good skills in using their shields like janna and tresh,you could go for all AD.
    If you have have a though lane because the opponents have better poke comp then you, you could go for sustain with lifesteal.

for myself; I'm still running with 2 lifesteal quints, 1 AD quint and AD reds like pre patch and don't see any problems until now. Keep in mind this is bronze/silver elo though and i'm usually a safe laner who doesn't like to go all-in in every situation, I prefer to farm and poke and try to make plays when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Well Yi is being banned in Challenger a lot from what I've heard (Scarra's Twitter) and the reason he's getting banned is because of Feral Flare and Yi rarely ganks and I guess the higher up you are the more even laner's tend to be so ganking isn't as much of an issue.
    no ppl still yell gank gank GANK :P

never really like yi jungle since ppl usually just focus him down with a cc

but he is scary if he does get ahead (3kills+) to a point he can just pick you off

but against a team with no cc then yi is good pick
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

but he is scary if he does get ahead (3kills+) to a point he can just pick you off

Ah right, CC, that thing that magically stops anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Olaf says sup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Olaf says sup
    Didn't I tingle your sarcasm meter? =(

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    not sure if you are having a go at me ?_?

edit just confused why there is a question about ccing a high priority target
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-04-09 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

Oh they got CC, better get a Quicksilver Slash into Mercurial Scimitar. Honestly though, if the teamg got heavy CC it isnt just Yi that can be shut down by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Oh they got CC, better get a Quicksilver Slash into Mercurial Scimitar. Honestly though, if the teamg got heavy CC it isnt just Yi that can be shut down by it.
    there goes 3.8k gold with scimitar.....(not really gold efficeitn when it comes to damage potential)

im not saying cc hard counters yi im saying you have a priority in teamfights that yi needs to be cced and if your team cant do that then you probably will lose and deserve a loss

Deleted
    So I see that ADCs run heal instead of barrier now. What do you think about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    U talk now in age where the common is that the lane is warded 50% of time, so "poke from range" like what jayce did before, isn't that scary since they know u here or not
    And tell me, a jungler with no good gank, no good initiate, no gap closer, and not good farmer, how "good" is he in compare to like, 99% of jungler champions ?
    How can heimer be better than Elise/Fiddle/Eve/Diana/LeeSin/Hecarism/Yi etc ?

CC doesn't shut down hard all champs, there are champs that CC isn't that effective, like Fizz (who can Q in E out) or of course Irelia (better nerf her), Even Volibear I'd say isn't that effective to be CC focused

Played a game as Jayce , everyone yelled at me why playing him -.-, didn't win, but didn't screw the game

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    i dont play adc myself (except that last ranked game >_>)

heal scales better late game than barrier and heal removes the grevious wound(50% healing reduction) from ignite (but not the dot damage!!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Played a game as Jayce , everyone yelled at me why playing him -.-, didn't win, but didn't screw the game
    dunno why you would get yelled at :C jayce is a good champ imo

U talk now in age where the common is that the lane is warded 50% of time, so "poke from range" like what jayce did before, isn't that scary since they know u here or not
    And tell me, a jungler with no good gank, no good initiate, no gap closer, and not good farmer, how "good" is he in compare to like, 99% of jungler champions ?

CC doesn't shut down hard all champs, there are champs that CC isn't that effective, like Fizz (who can Q in E out) or of course Irelia (better nerf her), Even Volibear I'd say isn't that effective to be CC focused

And what happends if that Fizz gets CCed when he Q in before he can E out?

And yes Smitar is expensive, but can get you out of some CC to go into the next Q as Yi, dosnt that make it worth it as you can dash out more dmg rather than die in a stun?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    How is Heimer not a good farmer?
    He can solo Dragon super easily, he can farm by just putting a turret down and letting it tank, he has ranged CC (like elise) and damage from afar, and amazing dueling due to his turrets.
    Having Heimer in the jungle is basically like having a Nidalee in the jungle, an annoying pusher/zoner/poker, except he can actually fill the jungle role.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    It scales better after level 6 or something, removes healing debuff, gives a short MS boost AND get's used on 2 people. Could be pretty hilarious on Vlad too since it's affected by his Tides of Blood (and possible Spirit Visage).

Though I do think if you're ignited, you only get healed for half the amount.

How does one play support at an ELO where not only does the AD pick MF into Leona/Lucian, but then takes ignite? This could be an interesting game, I wish my GFs account had Alistair on it though

Yeah, one of the squishiest champions in the game isnt affected by CC at all. Especially if you get it off before he can trickster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    How does one play support at an ELO where not only does the AD pick MF into Leona/Lucian, but then takes ignite? This could be an interesting game, I wish my GFs account had Alistair on it though
    Aggressively. Lulu or Karma would be my pick. Leona can't dive if she's half health.

Unfortunately my GF owns neither of those, so I fell back on Sona.

Laning went as expected, at 6 they just gibbed MF, however they then went off to push mid, so we got to take turret for free and then work as a group. Enemy made some bad positional calls and Sona ult makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Aggressively. Lulu or Karma would be my pick. Leona can't dive if she's half health.
    Like hell she can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Like hell she can't.
    If you dive MF with Ignite+Lulu or Karma at half health, you are just asking to get CC'd and murdered.

Unless you play at a level where getting engaged on makes one go full panic-mode, trying to run while doing nothing while Leona stuns and roots you to death, then yeah, I get you.