15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Lack of tankiness is a fair concern, and tbh I've considered taking on a DMP or Spirit Visage a couple of times, but I've just not bothered. 99% of the time, thanks to Evelynn's permastealth and me still being lodged firmly in Bronze, nobody sees you coming because they're thick, so they can't CC you before you kill them. Then they're dead before they can panic-cc or panic-flash. Only problems are REALLY good Rammus', but they're few and far between so it's fine.

Prolly will alter my build if and when I finally drag my way out of the supports claiming mid is their rightful lane and destroying games, and reach Silver or Gold, or whenever people stop being stupid when Evelynn's about.
    Ah no fair enough - what works in Bronze doesn't work in Gold+ though - I'd probably build her full damage too if I could rely on people shitting themselves when I appear, rather than landing skillshots despite the element of surprise

Eve is, IMO, overpowered in Bronze - she's balanced at a higher tier - but she needs to be tanky enough to get in and brawl - and her kit provides almost none of that - so it's all got to come from her build.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I've encountered a new playstyle this season, and it alone has had me stop playing the league after a very brief comeback.

In, I'd say, 70% of my games the enemy team decides to deathball the one lane that does best, bringing their 5 man team there to kill, and keep pushing that tower, after that T1 is down, they go the next lane, get that tower, then the next. all three T1's down before the 10 minute mark, after that it's just jungle control and GGWP.
    It's pissing me off to no end, there are bloody lanes for a reason, there's a laning phase for a reason, and neglecting those 2 just to powerhouse a tower down with no one being able to do fuckall about it just removes any and all skillful play of the lane phase.

I'm out, either severely reduce the XP/Gold gained from early kills by multiple people, Give the tower a Runaan's hurricane or fuck knows what else, but i'm fairly certain this isn't the game Riot had in mind, but then again there's ALWAYS some broken shit in a new season Riot didn't account for, and doesn't do anything about until a couple of months have passed.

Cheers.
    I am at gold and its open mid every fucking game. I hate the shit out of it because its so goddamn boring.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Do not play support in this meta if you want to carry hard. Atleast not in the lower ELO's that is just asking for problems.
    Someone has to support, simple. And I rather be the support that knows what he's doing myself instead of some retard who starts buying sighstone at the 30 minute mark.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdbwityB8Ng

The guy who invented this build must be feeling very good right now.
    Seems like some Korean guy started playing Tank Top Akali and now she is geting banned in higher elos.

I bet everyone was calling him noob and troll when he started doing this.

Deleted
    i'm the only one starting to get tired of the new draft mode?

i main jungle and have done so since season 2 now, but with the new draft mode i get to play jungle every 10-20% of my games. else i always get my secondary pick.

Id much rather want to wait 5 minutes or more to get jungle role than not get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    i'm the only one starting to get tired of the new draft mode?

i main jungle and have done so since season 2 now, but with the new draft mode i get to play jungle every 10-20% of my games. else i always get my secondary pick.

Id much rather want to wait 5 minutes or more to get jungle role than not get it.
    Learn to play mid and put it as secondary. I learned this works pretty well if you want jungle.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Learn to play mid and put it as secondary. I learned this works pretty well if you want jungle.
    True story.
    It's a nightmare to get mid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdbwityB8Ng

The guy who invented this build must be feeling very good right now.
    Seems like some Korean guy started playing Tank Top Akali and now she is geting banned in higher elos.

I bet everyone was calling him noob and troll when he started doing this.
    That build looks really fun! Have to try it later today!

15+ Year Old Account
    ^ This is what I do too.

That said most of my old mids don't feel too great in the current meta (Malzahar, Viktor, LeBlanc) - Malz and Viktor feel slow in an age of Zed/Talon/Ekko/Ahri/etc - and LeBlanc is decent but she has poke-risk issue still where a lot of the newer designed/redesigned champions don't run those risks: so you end up farming under turret vs enemies who can safely poke you under turret - and still escape if you try to punish their aggressive positioning - or push you under turret and then they'll rotate while you need to farm, etc.

Mid is weird right now, maybe I need to try Ahri / Diana mid - or work on my Talon game.

I'm just happy that i get to play the two roles that i'm the most comfortable with, instead of being forced to play my "shitty" roles. I play a lot of Wukong and Gangplank atm, so i couldn't even care less whether i get mid or top.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone that happens to play Brand mid against LB, I literally just watched the biggest ass fucking ever by Brand playing vs a LB. Every time she'd jump she wouldn't wait to port back and Brand would just put his spell at her area where she ports back, was the funniest shit I've seen in awhile.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    For anyone that happens to play Brand mid against LB, I literally just watched the biggest ass fucking ever by Brand playing vs a LB. Every time she'd jump she wouldn't wait to port back and Brand would just put his spell at her area where she ports back, was the funniest shit I've seen in awhile.
    LoL Leblanc got outplayed. Get rekt i hate that champ.

Decided to play Illaoi on a ranked just to try and have some fun for a change (tired of constantly playing the same 2 champions everyday)
    I said F all and went full Tank for the first time. Turned out pretty good. 11/4/14

It's so hard to play Illaoi without a full Tank build. Her game style is so clumsy, slow and frustrating (even worse than Darius)
    You just slowly walk around taking damage from everyone, waiting for the enemy team to fail for the perfect timing to press R.

I had 55 armor and 25 mr from runes alone, i was a beast lol.
    I think i will never go back to playing AD Illaoi. Insane more damage but her mobility is just so bad that you end up dying before you can say "hello" to the enemy team.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-23 at 02:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If she's good she should be using her R for Distortion so she can double move - especially against Brand - especially after the first time that happens to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    If she's good she should be using her R for Distortion so she can double move - especially against Brand - especially after the first time that happens to her.
    We're talking pre-6.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    We're talking pre-6.
    Lane phase is pretty rough for LeBlanc against anyone - she should pretty much just farm under her tower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still struggling to find the most optimal runes and build for jhin. Lots of people on reddit posted math to convince others to use armor penetration runes, but in their math crit damage runes actually come out far ahead. So now I'm trying out crit dmg reds/quints with IE into shiv rush. Mainly trying to find a setup that makes him not useless in the transition from lane phase to lategame.

You might think that crit damage is useless early game, but jhin's playstyle in lane is to farm with the first 3 shots, hit the enemy champion with the 4th shot crit then Q them and run away. You would benefit from the runes every time you go to poke them.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-02-24 at 03:23 AM.

Deleted
    Warlord's Bloodlust is going to be complete sh** if the PBE changes go live.

RIP 60% lifesteal with only a Bloodthirster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Warlord's Bloodlust is going to be complete sh** if the PBE changes go live.

RIP 60% lifesteal with only a Bloodthirster
    And in what way did you think 60% Lifesteal with only a Bloodthirster was remotely balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Still struggling to find the most optimal runes and build for jhin. Lots of people on reddit posted math to convince others to use armor penetration runes, but in their math crit damage runes actually come out far ahead. So now I'm trying out crit dmg reds/quints with IE into shiv rush. Mainly trying to find a setup that makes him not useless in the transition from lane phase to lategame.

You might think that crit damage is useless early game, but jhin's playstyle in lane is to farm with the first 3 shots, hit the enemy champion with the 4th shot crit then Q them and run away. You would benefit from the runes every time you go to poke them.
    This just reminds me of wheel of fortune Tryndamere. All crit damage runes, every single one. 35% crit for a full rage meter. Infinite edge passive at level1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And in what way did you think 60% Lifesteal with only a Bloodthirster was remotely balanced?
    Dunno where he got that number from, it's only 45% lifesteal on one auto every 2 seconds with a bloodthirster. It's being changed because not enough people get it I guess. Was really good on jhin though, now I have to settle on deathfire touch.