Zilean is pretty good to play as support. Double bomb stuns are so strong. The slow/speed up is reliable. The revive is godly. His entire kit is useful even with zero items. I don't know why its only played as mid in pro games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I never heard a champion so irritating in my life. He actually sounds like a hillbilly on cocaine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCTnM9m5eM

The gameplay seems nice.
    Yeah he is a bit to strong early and I think he's gonna used as a jungler a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Zilean is pretty good to play as support. Double bomb stuns are so strong. The slow/speed up is reliable. The revive is godly. His entire kit is useful even with zero items. I don't know why its only played as mid in pro games.
    Double bomb is harder to land and supports at high levels build utility/defensive items. Some of them also have easier to land hard cc and some of them are able to tank more damage than him. He also benefits from building a lot of ability power and building support items would hurt that part of him.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-27 at 10:51 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Yeah he is a bit to strong early and I think he's gonna used as a jungler a lot.
    I can see he might be alright but pretty open to counter jungling, you don't even have to kill him just get rid of skaarl.

Since (at least on the current PBE) he can't gain courage from killing any jungler monsters (outside of baron and dragon) simply walking in and dismounting him is enough to massively slow him down, he loses his gap closer and his only CC, as mounted Q and R are his only main CC and E is his main gap closer (unless you count using your unmounted Q in the opposite direction of a enemy for 0 damage as a gap closer)

I guess he technically still has his unmounted passive as a gap closer (he gains a small amount of MS unmounted, when running at a enemy) but IMO pre 6 a ccless low range, medium damage jungler isn't a threat, mounted however is a different story, he is a monster at ganking.

Kled's biggest issue will being limited to bonus health only applying to Skaarl, meaning that in jungle he will be forced to back anytime he dismounts or face the idea of having to go gank someone in a much weaker state just to try to get Skaarl back, even with life-steal he cannot go over his max HP without Skaarl so effectively you're attempting to gank at 50% HP with only half your kit working.

I feel like top lane is where they are aiming and limiting his courage generation to only baron and dragon is riot's way of (attempting) to force that.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-07-27 at 11:47 PM.

Yeah, Foxdrop (A Youtuber) tried him in the jungle, and he felt he was just way too slow to clear it in the beginning + the fact that hitting camps doesn't fill up your bar just made it horrible.
    Top lane will be his place, and perhaps some odd mid lane picks with full AD build.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, Foxdrop (A Youtuber) tried him in the jungle, and he felt he was just way too slow to clear it in the beginning + the fact that hitting camps doesn't fill up your bar just made it horrible.
    Top lane will be his place, and perhaps some odd mid lane picks with full AD build.
    Stonewall's video/thoughts on Kled jungle clear.

Deleted
    Seriously, how on earth can I go 2/0/22 in a ranked game on Leona. Constantly ward, de-ward and get B+ as a rating?

Riot still hates supports.

So I've been playing some Normals lately to try to learn Yasuo, but he is kinda always banned or picked.

This game I would 100% get it, they had used their 3 bans, I was first pick on our team, and our last banner is freaking banning Yasuo even though I had chosen him.
    So tilted, because this was my 3rd normal game trying to get him, I just pick Soraka, picks up Fervor of Battle and my full AtkSpd rune page and go in vs Vlad.

Little did I know that this shit works rather well! Killed Vlad lvl 2 solo, almost killed Vlad and Jax when he came and ganked later (they dove me, but got out with 10% hp both, I survived). I end up 13/7, mostly Jax killing me, as he got rather fed in the end, and obtained an S- rank. So now I know how to get that on Soraka! Pick her top x)

Items where as following:
    Dorans blade - Executors Calling (because vs Vlad) - Merc Threads (because screw Jax stun) - Nashors - Frozen Mallet, more kiting - Zz'roth, for more move speed around turrets, and splitpushing - BotrK for even more kiting and movespeed, only got the Cutlass though before game ended.

Worked rather well! Would swap out Zz'roth with something else though. Didn't really get to use it that much, as Jax was top 24/7 ganking me. But helped me when they decided to dive. Maybe I would buy a Wits End instead, for even more bananas and on hit dmg.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2016-08-02 at 11:42 AM.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Seriously, how on earth can I go 2/0/22 in a ranked game on Leona. Constantly ward, de-ward and get B+ as a rating?

Riot still hates supports.
    Either a bug or you didn't get 2/0/22 because I got S by going 2/4/28 as Supp Veigar in ranked. But I did carry the team with sick playz

Recruiting Officer of <Full Mongo> Stormrage-US
    Priest || Paladin || Mage || Shaman || Monk || Youtube

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohz View Post
    Either a bug or you didn't get 2/0/22 because I got S by going 2/4/28 as Supp Veigar in ranked. But I did carry the team with sick playz
    I did get 2/0/22. The system is just massively fucked up. I really want to know what Riot defines as supporting ..

15+ Year Old Account
    How many people play veigar support compared to leona? Can't compare the two when the system looks at other leona players and compares your score to them (plus other things)

Yeah, the system looks at the average scores then decides. So the average Veigar support is easier to get a good score on I would guess, than the average Leona, which is an easy support to get good scores on.

What about Vlad is so amazing these days. I notice hes like the most banned champion by the pros

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    What about Vlad is so amazing these days. I notice hes like the most banned champion by the pros
    His damage was scaling too well off defensive items - so late game he was a tank with massive lane clear, who was nearly impossible to kill (because he had tank stats, pool, and big self-healing) - and big teamfight damage. So they recently (is it live actually?) nerfed his AP scaling from HP - which should reduce this effect: he can still be tanky, and he can still do mage damage, but he can't do mage damage with tank stats.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    That's because Veigar doesn't see play as Support very often hence making it somewhat easier to get a better ranking. Dying 4 times on any other traditional support and you're chances of an S game are gone. Going 2/0/22 is great but in my experience it rarely gets you an S- or higher on any support that's played often. 9/10 you're stuck on A+.

Having said that I only need one more S game on Janna to get Rank 7 mastery on her. The last two I got because I somehow got several kills and not dying. Including assist of course. It does require me to have a godlike KDA on her though. Compared to any other roles where you can play like a monkey and still get S games. Ohh well.

Edit: Question. So I was on 12 LP in Platinum 3. Lost a game. Went down to 0 LP. I lose the next one too and I get instantly demoted. If my MMR was to low I'd understand. But it's not, or atleast I think it's not. I usually get 22-23 LP per win and lose 15-16 per loss. That should not instantly demote me? With the loss that demoted me I'm on a 4 game losing streak. Maybe that has anything to do with it? It's like the 4th time this shit happens and I instantly get back into promotion series. But come on it's annoying as hell. Is't he ELO rating this tight in mid platinum?
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2016-08-03 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, the system looks at the average scores then decides. So the average Veigar support is easier to get a good score on I would guess, than the average Leona, which is an easy support to get good scores on.
    But still. If you simply dominate an entire match. Go 2/0/22 on ANY support, while warding etc. and you only get B or B+ .. there's something horribly wrong with how the system works.

I doubt that 90% of Leona's get these scores in mid plat.
    Question. So I was on 12 LP in Platinum 3. Lost a game. Went down to 0 LP. I lose the next one too and I get instantly demoted. If my MMR was to low I'd understand. But it's not, or atleast I think it's not. I usually get 22-23 LP per win and lose 15-16 per loss. That should not instantly demote me? With the loss that demoted me I'm on a 4 game losing streak. Maybe that has anything to do with it? It's like the 4th time this shit happens and I instantly get back into promotion series. But come on it's annoying as hell. Is't he ELO rating this tight in mid platinum?
    Could be the losing streak yeah. Though I assumed you needed at least 2 losses while being on 0 LP to get demoted. I have the same problem in mid plat though, sometimes it feels like a massive wall of retards blocking your way. Being support only doesn't help either.

THat said, HOLY SHIT I didn't knew Zyra was still this broken after her nerfs. I have like a 75% winrate with her after 35 games now, it's just insane. Especially since I queued up with a Jhin I met yesterday, the poke and burst is hilarious.

But still. If you simply dominate an entire match. Go 2/0/22 on ANY support, while warding etc. and you only get B or B+ .. there's something horribly wrong with how the system works.

I doubt that 90% of Leona's get these scores in mid plat.

Could be the losing streak yeah. Though I assumed you needed at least 2 losses while being on 0 LP to get demoted. I have the same problem in mid plat though, sometimes it feels like a massive wall of retards blocking your way. Being support only doesn't help either.

THat said, HOLY SHIT I didn't knew Zyra was still this broken after her nerfs. I have like a 75% winrate with her after 35 games now, it's just insane. Especially since I queued up with a Jhin I met yesterday, the poke and burst is hilarious.
    Yeah, I agree about the support system. Never liked it.. Not sure what it is we're supposed to do to get s games to be honest!

Zyra nerf? She got buffed the last patch, didn't she?

Deleted
    Yeah, I agree about the support system. Never liked it.. Not sure what it is we're supposed to do to get s games to be honest!

Zyra nerf? She got buffed the last patch, didn't she?
    Well Q got a bit higher base damage, scales a bit less with AP. Before that Plants didn't automatically target enemies, which was hilariously stupid of course.

But overall seems the 'nerfs' are indeed fine after her rework. She's my go-to support to play right now. Well, if a AP support is what benefits my team a bit of course.

Well Q got a bit higher base damage, scales a bit less with AP. Before that Plants didn't automatically target enemies, which was hilariously stupid of course.

But overall seems the 'nerfs' are indeed fine after her rework. She's my go-to support to play right now. Well, if a AP support is what benefits my team a bit of course.
    Yeah, so even more dmg early, which was insane from the start. She is absolutely a monster to play botlane, love her! She is however very squish, so if you overextend once you die if they got some cc :P

Deleted
    Yeah, so even more dmg early, which was insane from the start. She is absolutely a monster to play botlane, love her! She is however very squish, so if you overextend once you die if they got some cc :P
    Yeah but biggest problem was that you could Q a plant a million miles away from them, and it would still rape em in the ass. Now you're Q actually has to hit something for them to target it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick question. I'm teaching my cousin to play and he only own Ashe. I was looking up builds for her and the top one's all have IE. Now does that still give bonus crit damage for her or not since she has no crit damage anymore? I haven't played her in forever so I don't know.