1. #50441
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Tbh, these days there's no such thing as HUMAN FUCKING PLAYERS in ARAM. My last few games (with the exception of me going Super Saiyan on Twitch) have had either 3 or 4 bots on one or both teams. It's got to the point that I've not had an actual full human aram match in MONTHS.

    Then because it was late and I can't win due to bots, I went to a bot game... And was the only human player. Thankfully, I was Illoai, so when the whole team came to get me... I killed them XD.

    Gods I love Illaoi.
    I rarely ever notice any bots in ARAM, and it is mostly what I play now. Sure there are a bunch of idiots with zero game knowledge, but that doesn't make them bots.
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  2. #50442
    Titan Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    12,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I rarely ever notice any bots in ARAM, and it is mostly what I play now. Sure there are a bunch of idiots with zero game knowledge, but that doesn't make them bots.
    Maybe it's the time I play... It's mostly VERY late and night, so maybe it's a time thing?

    But trust me, these are 100% bots. Once you've seen as many of them as I have, you start to notice the patterns . They're not just bad players, I'm fine with that... But these bots will just walk right down the middle of the map, sticking just behind the minion wave, barely using abilities, NEVER talking, and usually auto attacking the tower until the enemy team kills them.

    Now imagine 2/3/4 people doing that EXACT thing, following the almsot exact same path... They're bots.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

    Blog Sixteen is live! Want to win a limited edition vinyl? THEN ENTER OUR COMPETITION FOOLS!

    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/b...mpetition-time

  3. #50443
    Had a game with the reworked Aatrox in Aram, boy did i had so much fan dying every time because i wasnt able to fill the stupid bloodwell and by the time i finally fill it, the enemy team just did a step back and i lost all the charges, fuck you Riot, fuck, you

  4. #50444
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Had a game with the reworked Aatrox in Aram, boy did i had so much fan dying every time because i wasnt able to fill the stupid bloodwell and by the time i finally fill it, the enemy team just did a step back and i lost all the charges, fuck you Riot, fuck, you
    Yeah, I don't quite understand that change.. Made him even weaker early..
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  5. #50445
    I just started decaying, but I think I'd just rather play hots :thinking:

  6. #50446
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    10,972
    The entire Aatrox redesign made no sense to me, if I were redesigning him, I'd do this:

    Passive - Blood Well:
    Every 6 minutes, upon dying Aatrox will revive over 3 seconds, recovering 15% of max health per second (45% total). Auto attacks reduce the cooldown by 1 second each, auto attacks against enemy players reduce the cooldown by 3 seconds each. In addition, auto attacks restore 3/5/7/10/15 + 0.5% of missing hp per hit, healing is doubled against enemy heros.

    - So I kind of reverted the Blood Well, old blood well was a way better design anyways - and I rolled Blood Thirst into his Passive, because the toggle was dumb.

    Q - Dark Flight - unchanged, you fly up and then dive down and hit people, knocking them up and doing damage. No longer fills Blood Well because the new mechanic is dumb.

    W - Blood Thirst: Passive - every 3rd attack on the same target deals bonus physical damage.
    W - Blood Thirst: Active - Aatrox drinks from his own Blood Well, restoring up to 15% of his max health over 3 seconds, but adding up to 90 seconds to his Blood Well cooldown.

    - So if he has a charged Blood Well he shouldn't risk using the heal incase he needs the revive later, but if he just needs a bit more HP or tankiness to escape or finish off his opponent - he can consume some of his blood well early to get a heal: but then loses access to his revive later.

    E - unchanged, applies a conal damage and slow, costs health

    R - unchanged, deals AOE damage, increases attack speed and range

    Really Aatrox didn't need much to be competitive. He just needed to not get so damned low all the time, and not trade so much health for his damage - when he really wasn't all that tanky.

    Overall, I think this really puts emphasis on him being a midline drain tank/damage dealer, with strong splitpushing, good dueling, but who is susceptible to constant harassment/pressure. If you ignore him and let him splitpush he will keep recharging blood well.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2017-03-16 at 09:03 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  7. #50447
    I'd just remove Aatrox from the game

    An put him on pending rework shelf, with the likes of
    Heimerdinger
    Maokai
    Shyvana
    Xin zhao
    Teemo
    Jayce
    Renekton
    Annie
    Syndra
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That was this year, faggot.

  8. #50448
    Can someone explain the new Warlord's Bloodlust to me? I'm finding hard to understand it.

    You do one melee or "move"? And your next attack has 50% lifesteal for 0.75 seconds?
    What's the cooldown on this? You have constant 50% lifesteal at level 18?

    I have seen this video and seems pretty OP, i'm just trying to understand it to make the most out of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRmBq8ZgUk
    Last edited by Shadowpunkz; 2017-03-16 at 09:54 PM.

  9. #50449
    The life steal increases as you level from 1-18 1%-50% on hit like Statik Shiv

    Its been a good mastery for me to bring Gnar back with o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That was this year, faggot.

  10. #50450
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    The life steal increases as you level from 1-18 1%-50% on hit like Statik Shiv

    Its been a good mastery for me to bring Gnar back with o/
    So its like statik shiv that only works for ONE HIT? 50% lifesteal on one hit...seems really underwheling and situational.

  11. #50451
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    So its like statik shiv that only works for ONE HIT? 50% lifesteal on one hit...seems really underwheling and situational.
    an the effect lasts for .75 secs
    Last edited by Amanni; 2017-03-16 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That was this year, faggot.

  12. #50452
    So now that Galio is on the edge of his release, do people like him?

    Honestly I think hes a great looking champ with some cool skills, but there isn't much of that Galio feel left in him outside of the W.

  13. #50453
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    So now that Galio is on the edge of his release, do people like him?

    Honestly I think hes a great looking champ with some cool skills, but there isn't much of that Galio feel left in him outside of the W.
    I love his design and roleplay factor but i'm afraid he is going to suck because of a video i watched of Pants are Dragon.
    His opinion was that he is going to suck, low AP ratios, easy to dodge abilities and is mostly going to be built support Tank.

    I'm hoping he is wrong because i abolutely love him and i'm going to play him non stop on release.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHT7IKZx80&t=0m28s

  14. #50454
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    10,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    So its like statik shiv that only works for ONE HIT? 50% lifesteal on one hit...seems really underwheling and situational.
    Think of someone like Draven, Vayne, or Quinn - who will be using Axe Buff (I don't Draven), Tumble, or Vulnerable on that hit.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  15. #50455
    LoL i never knew about this drama between Imaqtpie and Nightblue3 xD so funny
    Seems like Nightblue3 was offended and unfollowed imaqtpie after him mentioning how bad matchmaking is for placing in the same team a Challenger rank 6 player with Nightblue3 (a D5 player) on the same team.

    I love drama I never saw such a butthurt and salty version of Nightblue3

    League of Drama
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCd7p626VeY&t=2m32s
    Last edited by Shadowpunkz; 2017-03-21 at 11:58 PM.

  16. #50456
    Haha, oh god. What they do for some attention.
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  17. #50457
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I love his design and roleplay factor but i'm afraid he is going to suck because of a video i watched of Pants are Dragon.
    His opinion was that he is going to suck, low AP ratios, easy to dodge abilities and is mostly going to be built support Tank.

    I'm hoping he is wrong because i abolutely love him and i'm going to play him non stop on release.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHT7IKZx80&t=0m28s
    Nah, he's fine in top or the jungle, just not as oppressive as he was before the nerfs on the ptr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

  18. #50458
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Nah, he's fine in top or the jungle, just not as oppressive as he was before the nerfs on the ptr.
    I think the problem of him is that he is not exactly tanky. He has nothing. Zero defenses (unlike old Galio, who was a God of defense)
    Ok he has his W but is not really used as a defense tool.

    So because he is not exactly Tanky, if he doesnt have the item advantage OR someone in the enemy team got fed in lane and has a major item advantage, you are prety much one shoted by said person who is slightly fed.

  19. #50459
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I think the problem of him is that he is not exactly tanky. He has nothing. Zero defenses (unlike old Galio, who was a God of defense)
    Ok he has his W but is not really used as a defense tool.

    So because he is not exactly Tanky, if he doesnt have the item advantage OR someone in the enemy team got fed in lane and has a major item advantage, you are prety much one shoted by said person who is slightly fed.
    Just because he is not the beast he was it doesn't mean he isn't good.

    Played twice last night in Ranked (couldn't play him more since it's banned all the time). Wasn't my first time as I've been playing him a lot on PBE.

    Gotta say I really love him, in jungle at least. Good clear speed, and nice ganks.

    Q hits really hard and E has a longer range than it seems. Nothing to say about taunt, it's just too god, specially with the 4s damage reduction (2s + 2s if you taunt someone).

    But what I'm really loving about him, is the ult. Not because of the knockup since it's really easy to step outside of the landing zone (not in a TF, in a TF is fucking amazing), but because of the damage reduction applied.

    Saved my Draven and Lucian in both games lots of times when they were ulted or focused in a gank because a 23% damage reduction at level 1 is incredibly strong (20+X of your MRes).

    The only thing I don't really like that much is that E can't jump walls and the small backwards dash at the start of E.

  20. #50460
    I have the best Galio on EUW.



    But seriously, i think he is pretty good i'm just bad at him because i throw myself to the fight thinking i am a Tank when i need to be on the backline peeling for the ADC.
    He is perfect on laning phase and early game.
    Last edited by Shadowpunkz; 2017-03-23 at 02:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •