Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So I'm not sure how it's happening, or what's happening, but in my last 20 games I got an 80% winrate on support Fiddlesticks (ranked). He's like the least picked support everywhere but for some reason I can't seem to lose with him.

I just get E till it's at 3, then max Q first and don't even learn W till I'm about level 10 or 12. Mostly building Sightstone (blue one), mobility boots, Redemption, Locket, Abyssal/Zhonya.

It's hilarious how much damage and CC you provide in a 'full' support build really.
    I'd like to know in which elo are you playing Fiddle support with so much winrate, because I've tried it two or three times in Plat 1 and no way, not enough poke or utility. Even MF Supp works a lot better since even if she does not have "utility" nor can peel for the adc, mid-late game, an ultimate decimates all the enemy team.

I even have a good winrate with Maokai support, Brand support, Shen support...but Fiddle...man I can't, and I love him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    I'd like to know in which elo are you playing Fiddle support with so much winrate, because I've tried it two or three times in Plat 1 and no way, not enough poke or utility. Even MF Supp works a lot better since even if she does not have "utility" nor can peel for the adc, mid-late game, an ultimate decimates all the enemy team.

I even have a good winrate with Maokai support, Brand support, Shen support...but Fiddle...man I can't, and I love him.
    https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=I+am+not+a+r0bot

The poke is all about timing E's I reckon. And I still consider Q some pretty good utility. I'm not saying he's god tier or something, but for me, at the moment it's hilariously fun.

I need some help, I'm just wondering if building full lethality still works? (or at least full lethality runes)

A looooong time ago when it wasn't lethality, I used to use full armor penetration runes, but have since changed to something like 11 AD and 9% AS, just for the last hitting, slightly better clearing in lane and that extra bit of help on AA (either 1 more AA or lesser AA time before cancelling and running).

I've recently tried a full lethality run page again but am just wondering if I'm just not used to it or it's just not as effective as I think it should've been, or maybe I'm just plain bad~ (in this case I'm using Zed)

Deleted
    Have anyone else received this icon for gifting Xayah or Rakan to a friend?

I already gifted to a friend but the icon is nowhere to be seen Godam i want this icon so much
    There is nothing saying on the official page about when you receive the icon
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...en-they-launch

@flyingspacesheep
    I wish i could help you but all i know is that "full lethality" is perfect on many champion. But i dont know for sure if you take runes of AD or also lethality.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-04-19 at 10:27 PM.

@Shadowpunkz

Nope haven't received the icon, I've also played 2 games on Rakan with Xayah in my team. So am gonna wait, probably gonna take awhile for crediting~

Tried an AP build and a tanky build on rakan but prefer the tanky build so far~
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-04-21 at 03:24 AM.

Quite like the new support, he seems liek a good mix of CC and defensive plays.
    Haven't seen much of the new adc becasue shes at perma ban status atm in my elo (give it a week or two)

Thankfully the new champions are out, which mean they cop the bans instead of galio.

Finally really enjoying him as a solo top laner, building pretty much as a tank / support.
    Going into things like RoA, Iceborn thing defensive or support items like locket FH, even a Knights Vow (for super late game) basically play as a full body guard for the carries.

Deleted
    I'm enjoying both champions but for some mistery reason everytime my team completely rages at my Rakan. Every single game they type a wall of text telling me how to play him. LOL and i think i'm playing him perfectly For some reason the champion makes people mad because enemy Rakan's are saying the same, people are raging at them.

Here is my build for him:

I just love the idea of some AP on him for awesome shields and decent damage on squishy targets but i absolutely have to make locket of solari because that item is so OP.
    In laning phase i take the mastery thunderlords and W > Q > AA for insane damage and pressure.
    The only downside to this build is the phase when the enemy ADC is totally fed. You can no longer walk around like a crazy man in the midle of the action with your ult because you can be 3 shoted by the ADC. You have to stay back and play like an actual support.

With thunderlords i'm making insane damage with Rakan. I had no idea he would have this much damage.
    For some decent "Rakan full AP action" watch BunnyFufuu video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x04Norrvjo
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-04-21 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    BunnyFuFuu on PBE against lowbies with a champ barely anyone knows doesn't prove much though. I LOVE Bunny's videos (and mostly his editor), but it barely represents actual play. Hell, they barely represent HIS own play in general.

He also scales quite poorly with AP in general. But it can be hilarious in those kinds of games where everything works yeah.

On hit Soraka top works as well. AP Renekton works. Everything works, doesn't mean it is good, or should be done.

Anyways, climbed to Gold today (lol), played about 30 games when the Season came out, but got burned out because I got placed in Bronze1 from being Gold 1 the previous season (If you all can remember the problems they had with placement etc in the start of the season?). Climbed to S3 and gave up, because I was mostly facing Low Diamond/Plat players.

Came back now a few days ago, had a 15 games winstreak with Teemo/Darius/Illaoi top. Lost a few because my MMR placed me in Plat games all off a sudden, then won the remaining ones I needed to get to Gold. Carried most, got carried some. Not sure if I will try to push for Plat or what ever this season, but I enjoy the odd LoL game every now and then when no one is online on WoW to do m+ farming with. Would assume I won't have any huge issues getting to Gold 3-2.

Pro tip to everyone trying to climb out of Silver, pick a splitpusher that can manhandle 2-3 targets when you get fed. It's super easy, just tell your team to do what ever they feel like, dragons, barons, towers w/e. Just stick to Top lane, and push. But be prepared to get gang ganked 24/7 after the first turret. Which is why I run ghost/flash on most champions, to escape. I don't need TP, there is rarely a fight worth TPing to in lower elos.

Splitpush wins games in low elo.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    BunnyFuFuu on PBE against lowbies with a champ barely anyone knows doesn't prove much though. I LOVE Bunny's videos (and mostly his editor), but it barely represents actual play. Hell, they barely represent HIS own play in general.

He also scales quite poorly with AP in general. But it can be hilarious in those kinds of games where everything works yeah.
    You are right, i'm pretty sure he was not playing seriously AT ALL
    But i was certainly inspired by how fun it looked playing him that way.

The scaling on his shields is insane though. 80% AP. And we can shield 2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You are right, i'm pretty sure he was not playing seriously AT ALL
    But i was certainly inspired by how fun it looked playing him that way.

The scaling on his shields is insane though. 80% AP. And we can shield 2 times
    Everytime I watch one of his videos I get inspired to play Thresh again, his content is great :P
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I'm enjoying both champions but for some mistery reason everytime my team completely rages at my Rakan. Every single game they type a wall of text telling me how to play him. LOL and i think i'm playing him perfectly For some reason the champion makes people mad because enemy Rakan's are saying the same, people are raging at them.

Here is my build for him:

-SNIP-
    Yeah I'm personally in LOVE with Rakan. On their reveal I thought "Oh god Xayah looks incredible" but she's actually boring as fuck to me.

I've been running Windspeaker's, going Eye of the Oasis, defensive boots, Redemption, Locket, Athene's as my core, and then basically whatever I need. GA has been working pretty well for me so far, since his cooldowns are short you can get back in with your CC again once you revive.

His mobility, his voicelines and his playstyle are just SO amazing to me. The only problem I have is his laning phase which feels pretty weak, but that could just be because I'm used to Zyra and Lulu's laning phases where I just crush people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    The only problem I have is his laning phase which feels pretty weak, but that could just be because I'm used to Zyra and Lulu's laning phases where I just crush people.
    Try only one time thunderlords to see if you enjoy the playstyle. I started with Windspeaker's but once i tried thunderlords i got addicted to the damage.
    W > Q > Auto attack for the proc and you will take a good chunk of life from the enemy.
    Once i saw this i could never go back

Deleted
    Try only one time thunderlords to see if you enjoy the playstyle. I started with Windspeaker's but once i tried thunderlords i got addicted to the damage.
    W > Q > Auto attack for the proc and you will take a good chunk of life from the enemy.
    Once i saw this i could never go back
    Hmm, I'll give it a shot with a premade adc later I think. Don't wanna try it with a randomer who doesn't know they have to be within range of my E for me to actually cast it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Atm with Rakan I'm running Coin, Redemption, whichever Boots I need, locket and Knights Vow. Yet to get to a 6th item game with him though, yet I have swapped Knights Vow for a Rylais which was pretty fun charming and slowing people at the same time with Ult, with some HP and AP for some fun.

Masteries I run Colossus though, since getting a shield on your W knock up makes you tanky as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Have anyone else received this icon for gifting Xayah or Rakan to a friend?

I already gifted to a friend but the icon is nowhere to be seen Godam i want this icon so much
    There is nothing saying on the official page about when you receive the icon
    It literally says on their page that you will receive the Icon around 2 weeks after the promotion runs out.

5 dodges in a row, then I get autofilled into Jungle of all things. Needless to say we lost hard, I haven't jungled in like two seasons :O FeltBadMan

my god the new champs are fucking cancer on aram

Deleted
    Humm, i'm starting to think Rakan tank is better because in every game someone tells me so and i'm dying very fast.
    Need to try it.

But i will never give up Thunderlords. It gives much needed lane pressure to an otherwise damageless champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It literally says on their page that you will receive the Icon around 2 weeks after the promotion runs out.
    I already got the icon. So happy
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-04-24 at 01:51 PM.

@Shadowpunkz

I've received my iconssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Been trying Rakan on diamond queue (all those poor souls that have me as their teammate) and have been building tanky Rakan (trying out windspeaker's) but I think I still prefer having Bond if I were to go for like a full tank build or sorts.

I've tried AP (with TDL) as well but didn't really like it because like what you said, I'm dying pretty fast. Problem is that E doesn't give Rakan the shield, it only applies to your teammate though your opponents supposedly will aim your AD or something but if you're the next squishy target, might as well just kill you in the midst of it HAH. BUT I really do like TDL on Rakan as well because the early game mobility + dmg can help you dominate the lane, providing that your AD knows your limits.

PS: Oh I can post links now lol......... I make videos for fun so this is just something that I've just uploaded~ (but yes, I also received comments on how to use Rakan and/or "Rakan has a low win rate you know?" and stuff like that....... >_>) I think the problem currently is that most people (including teammates) doesn't really know how Rakan works, so they can't help you bring the full potential of the champ out

Edit: the MF in the video was probably on the wrong runes and masteries cos she only had like 53 AD, still we did some good trades
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-04-25 at 05:22 AM.

Deleted
    @flyingspacesheep

Nice video man! I love those types of "several plays" short videos keep up the good work

I just want to show a clip of mine that show the potential of the champ when used with insane synergy with your teammates.
    That Jinx was a random player but seems like she already knew me from the laning phase we spent together.
    Awesome play by her ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE5oRn5T79E
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-04-25 at 06:10 PM.