1. #50881
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Like you said, in high Elo. With your logic, Ez would be the most useless ADC too. I guess it's pretty obvious he isn't.

    I doubt most toplaners in Master or Dia1 are noobs as you say.
    But how can they land E's consistently?
    The Kleptomancy build goes as far as maxing E first!

    Some games i can do it and other the enemy just stands behind minions the whole game.
    I really dont understand this playstyle.

  2. #50882
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But how can they land E's consistently?
    The Kleptomancy build goes as far as maxing E first!

    Some games i can do it and other the enemy just stands behind minions the whole game.
    I really dont understand this playstyle.
    Well obviously I'm not a toplaner, but statistics don't lie. As for the playstyle or how they do it, I suggest you find some GOOD youtube videos. Klepto doesn't mean you HAVE to max E first, but in most matchups you'd probably want to anyway.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKDMmrlFuo

    For example uses Klepto but leveled Q first.

  3. #50883
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well obviously I'm not a toplaner, but statistics don't lie. As for the playstyle or how they do it, I suggest you find some GOOD youtube videos. Klepto doesn't mean you HAVE to max E first, but in most matchups you'd probably want to anyway.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKDMmrlFuo

    For example uses Klepto but leveled Q first.
    Thanks for the video. I tried it one more time and it was good. I did a lot of gold because i was able to hit E's.
    But i still think this tactic is only good against noobs who let you hit E easy.

    At least the guy you posted leveled Q first. I'm going to do that.
    But maxing E first lets you proc Kleptomancy 3 extra times on the ghost.

    Argh, so many people telling me to play Kleptomancy. My friends tell me the same but its a really hard playstyle.

  4. #50884
    Stood in the Fire Nasuuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Thanks for the video. I tried it one more time and it was good. I did a lot of gold because i was able to hit E's.
    But i still think this tactic is only good against noobs who let you hit E easy.

    At least the guy you posted leveled Q first. I'm going to do that.
    But maxing E first lets you proc Kleptomancy 3 extra times on the ghost.

    Argh, so many people telling me to play Kleptomancy. My friends tell me the same but its a really hard playstyle.
    takes maybe half a dozen games to get use to it.

    But its really a fishing and skirmishing playstyle, start a fight, try to land an e, or try to land an e and wait til you can again

  5. #50885
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Thanks for the video. I tried it one more time and it was good. I did a lot of gold because i was able to hit E's.
    But i still think this tactic is only good against noobs who let you hit E easy.

    At least the guy you posted leveled Q first. I'm going to do that.
    But maxing E first lets you proc Kleptomancy 3 extra times on the ghost.

    Argh, so many people telling me to play Kleptomancy. My friends tell me the same but its a really hard playstyle.
    I understand your point, but this is the way HIGH elo players play Illaoi, so it's definitely not only working against Noobs. W procs Klepto too, Q auto in trades works too, the benefit of it working on the E ghost is just a bonus.

    Just keep practicing. Top lane is about a whole lot more then just winning your lane anyway.

  6. #50886
    Titan Tennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    You wish you lived here
    Posts
    11,354
    Sometimes I wonder how to deal with toxic players.

    Like I had this Kindred who gave up first blood near the scuttlecrab. He flamed the mid and me, the top laner. I legit went to help but he died too quickly.

    So then I push both top towers and got the inhib tower down to 25% ish.
    Meanwhile out bot lane has gotten pushed in by 2 towers.

    He starts flaming me for being useless. I check damage after the game and I did pretty well. Did well in cs too. Felt like an empty win with a jungle who flames you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    I avoided dating rotund lasses, and married/mated with a tiny Asian woman therefore genetically predisposing my son not to be obese. Be the change you want to see in the world Tennis.

  7. #50887
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how to deal with toxic players.

    Like I had this Kindred who gave up first blood near the scuttlecrab. He flamed the mid and me, the top laner. I legit went to help but he died too quickly.

    So then I push both top towers and got the inhib tower down to 25% ish.
    Meanwhile out bot lane has gotten pushed in by 2 towers.

    He starts flaming me for being useless. I check damage after the game and I did pretty well. Did well in cs too. Felt like an empty win with a jungle who flames you.
    were you being useless though?

    Imo, if you are dominating your lane, you should help out other lanes instead of just staying top lane and pushing to inhib.

    The math for me is this, 3 tier 1 turrets down >> 3 turrets down in a single lane. 3 turrets down in a single lane doesn't mean anything much because if you try to push to inhib you will instantly be ganked and die. All tier 1 turrets down in all 3 lanes gives you so much map control and control over dragon and baron.

  8. #50888
    Titan Tennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    You wish you lived here
    Posts
    11,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    were you being useless though?

    Imo, if you are dominating your lane, you should help out other lanes instead of just staying top lane and pushing to inhib.

    The math for me is this, 3 tier 1 turrets down >> 3 turrets down in a single lane. 3 turrets down in a single lane doesn't mean anything much because if you try to push to inhib you will instantly be ganked and die. All tier 1 turrets down in all 3 lanes gives you so much map control and control over dragon and baron.
    I don't quite remember. But he died early on like 2 mins into the game. Fighting at scuttle crab and I did try to help but he died so quick. Called me and mid idiots. I don't think that's acceptable in any situation.

    Mid was even. It was bot getting crushed. I figure I might as well push top in rather than abandon top because our bot is getting owned. If I leave top to help bot and then our top also gets pushed in by 2 towers...doesn't make sense to me.

  9. #50889
    "Hmm, new season, lets try ranked"

    Worst fucking idea ever. Forgot how fucking toxic this game is. Been playing Normal for the past 6 months or so, just having fun really. 4 games of Ranked later:

    Game nr 1:
    Bot lane is as good as AFK, our Trist dealt 4k damage over a 27 minute game. Yeah, 4k damage. Their bot just rotated and fucked us over so hard, while trist was AFK farming (badly at that) bot lane saying "play it safe!" while we tried to defend our turrets/baron/dragon. He literally had 2 assists in 27 minutes.

    Nr 2:
    I panic pick Mundo, as they take my GP, and my other pocket picks are banned. I crush GP hard, and get really beefy as Mundo early on. To no use, as they got a Vayne that is fed and an Azir mid that is fed.
    Best game of the 4, as it actually was rather close, just that my Mundo pick was rather worthless.

    Nr 3:
    Our Victor mid DCs at lvl 3 and never comes back, their jungler decides this is a good time to just duo top and crush me under the turret over and over again. All lanes gets crushed and we lose 13 minutes into the game (not that I even tried to win this one). Shame with leavers.

    Nr 4:
    I ban Vayne, and our ADC goes nuts "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BAN MY PICK!?", even though he didn't even pre-select Vayne, so I simply told him "well, next time pre-select vayne if you want her." and then our support decides to go Veigar support, so our ADC goes even more bananas and tell us all how fucking retarded bronzies we are and that he will int feed and troll the whole match if we don't dodge or surrender at 15 minutes.
    He picks Teemo and goes 1/9 in about 10 minutes. Our jungler goes on a full toxic blast and types more than he plays and our mid is also feeding af and goes 1/11 before the game ends 28 minutes in.
    I wasn't doing extremely well either, ended up in a GP vs Ornn matchup, which isn't too bad really, I was poking him and he was poking me, just the usual top lane stuff. But their jungle Wu just farms Teemo and Syndra (our mid) and gets MASSIVE so he one-shots anyone.


    So yeah, I honestly don't know how I could have carried these games, perhaps something else than GP would be better, but I just really love playing GP and landing those barrel combos, and if my team can survive for 15 minutes I can pretty much carry the game after that. But so far these 4 matches, my team have fed like crazy early, ending the game before it even starts or I've had a bad game (which happens, I don't live in an illusion that it is always the team that sucks, I do MANY mistakes my self, its a reason why I'm only high gold.)

    What top lane picks are solid for solo carrying low elo now? Guess tanks are decent, good damage and all that.
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  10. #50890
    @Feederino Senpai

    Yeah, that sucks and is the main reason why i didn't play league of legends at all last season.
    Those games make me...depressed

    Edit: I remove everything i said earlier.
    Support is not my role. At this low ranks is a total nightmare

    You might aswell pick something that can carry and snowball out of noobs.

    Since that's the case, i'll be trying Talon, Akali and Evelynn jungle. Wish me luck xD

    Edit2: Is it just me or the first days of a season are a total mess and chaos? Filled with trolls, inters if they dont get their way etc

  11. #50891
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What top lane picks are solid for solo carrying low elo now? Guess tanks are decent, good damage and all that.
    How about Renek or Tanky Fiora or Sion? And if it's low elo, it doesn't really matter if it's really a "top" pick. Just go ahead with Zed/Lissandra/whatever.

    I think Renek does really well early, and if you're good, it's possible to dominate top and TP to farm others. Some games aren't winnable and provision matchmaking I'd say isn't that "stable", it gets better when you land yourself somewhere.

    Fiora can sorta become really tanky especially with parry, so much mobility and all you need to do, is proc passive.

    Sion's pretty fun, you can poke, slow and just be really annoying. I've got a Sion with Banner of command video that I think I shared before, it works wonders, especially against picks like GP (barrels deal 0 dmg to banner creeps). If your opponent comes in to fight you, just W>E>Q and let your banner cannon kill your opponent for you.

    Lissandra's my go to pick usually at top. I'd build ROA, get some CD and go for Liandry's to help with dmg. Obviously not as tanky as say, Sion, but you can definitely soak up quite abit with ROA then freeze yourself, followed by zhonya if needed.

  12. #50892
    Brewmaster Crusch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kingdom of Lugnica
    Posts
    1,282
    Placements are so super random.

    One smurf account went from plat 5 to plat 5. And another smurf account went from plat 4 to silver 1.

    I don't understand this system.
    Armory || Logs Retired

  13. #50893
    What I don't like about silver/gold bot lane players who watch streamers, is that they seem to believe top lane have to win their lane.

    Two games now, bot lane lost both, and they blame me the top laner:

    "Top, you never ganked!"
    "Well, I have my own lane and you where overextended 24/7"
    "SHUT UP NOOB!"

    ^thats from my previous game, I was Pantheon so I should perhaps have tried to go bot a time or two, but I never really saw a gank potential there with them overextended and our support Zyra missing every E she used.

    Tried to use my ult down once, zyra misses her E and R and the bot lane simply just kill her, Jinx gets her super speed and is out of my reach before my ult channel ends. However I stopped their Shens ult 4 times, got two turrets and was 2 levels above everyone on my team, but their Jinx was 8/2, so I didn't have much I could do really. And their Thresh was really good, so whenever I jumped on Jinx he flayed/hooked me and used Mikeals on Jinx.
    Literally nothing I could do to stop her.
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  14. #50894
    The Swain teaser got me too hyped so i'm back to playing after like 3 years. Feels incredibly annoying to be this rusty at playing a moba.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2018-01-19 at 04:11 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •