Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What top lane picks are solid for solo carrying low elo now? Guess tanks are decent, good damage and all that.
    How about Renek or Tanky Fiora or Sion? And if it's low elo, it doesn't really matter if it's really a "top" pick. Just go ahead with Zed/Lissandra/whatever.

I think Renek does really well early, and if you're good, it's possible to dominate top and TP to farm others. Some games aren't winnable and provision matchmaking I'd say isn't that "stable", it gets better when you land yourself somewhere.

Fiora can sorta become really tanky especially with parry, so much mobility and all you need to do, is proc passive.

Sion's pretty fun, you can poke, slow and just be really annoying. I've got a Sion with Banner of command video that I think I shared before, it works wonders, especially against picks like GP (barrels deal 0 dmg to banner creeps). If your opponent comes in to fight you, just W>E>Q and let your banner cannon kill your opponent for you.

Lissandra's my go to pick usually at top. I'd build ROA, get some CD and go for Liandry's to help with dmg. Obviously not as tanky as say, Sion, but you can definitely soak up quite abit with ROA then freeze yourself, followed by zhonya if needed.

Placements are so super random.

One smurf account went from plat 5 to plat 5. And another smurf account went from plat 4 to silver 1.

I don't understand this system.

What I don't like about silver/gold bot lane players who watch streamers, is that they seem to believe top lane have to win their lane.

Two games now, bot lane lost both, and they blame me the top laner:

"Top, you never ganked!"
    "Well, I have my own lane and you where overextended 24/7"
    "SHUT UP NOOB!"

^thats from my previous game, I was Pantheon so I should perhaps have tried to go bot a time or two, but I never really saw a gank potential there with them overextended and our support Zyra missing every E she used.

Tried to use my ult down once, zyra misses her E and R and the bot lane simply just kill her, Jinx gets her super speed and is out of my reach before my ult channel ends. However I stopped their Shens ult 4 times, got two turrets and was 2 levels above everyone on my team, but their Jinx was 8/2, so I didn't have much I could do really. And their Thresh was really good, so whenever I jumped on Jinx he flayed/hooked me and used Mikeals on Jinx.
    Literally nothing I could do to stop her.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The Swain teaser got me too hyped so i'm back to playing after like 3 years. Feels incredibly annoying to be this rusty at playing a moba.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2018-01-19 at 04:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing a little ARAM.

Never really tried it before. It's okay for a game or two but I gotta say your fun depends on your champion. Ranged champions are way more fun.

It's been awhile since I was active (got pretty busy) and haven't done videos in a long time (deleted all my footage cos it's the new season now).

Edited: Deleted content, cos I just felt that it was an unnecessary post.
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2018-01-22 at 04:46 AM.

Deleted
    I'm playing Vlad and Sion atm and hell - when I started this game it was bitches or nothing and I just realized whatever I did with Ahri, Vlad is better.

Maaaan, Noc has some sexy buffs on the PBE right now that are gonna make me come back to the game and spam games on him next patch
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/02...be-update.html
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea the Nocturne buffs are looking awesome. Haven't seriously played or seen much of him since like S4.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Bye bye Lee Sin!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck click bait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Fuck click bait.
    I enjoyed myself on those videos. The new champ seems...cool.

Kai'sa thematically, seems very boring.

I don't see anything super interesting in her kit.

And I'm back after a superbly long haitus with another video. I met some kai'sa(s) in-game, seems that it's capable of a high dmg output but I've so far seen more risks than rewards (basically they die a lot). It may be because people still aren't used to her and stuff like that.

Have also been climbing using Azir (it wasn't my main champ) cos I think I just deproved or whatever and I'm just overall useless lol.

I've seen some Kaisa jungle. Really strong 1v1, seems like one of those "1v1 me bro, please don't cc me" type champions like Shyvanna or Udyr.

Kaisa adc is just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    I've seen some Kaisa jungle. Really strong 1v1, seems like one of those "1v1 me bro, please don't cc me" type champions like Shyvanna or Udyr.

Kaisa adc is just bad.
    I shall go read up on her skills and Zoe's as well. So far I've only seen one pretty good Kai'sa ADC, she managed to get ahead early but it felt like fighting a Vayne, just with some extra skills instead of that 3 hit thingy.

Deleted
    I wish Dominion was still in the game I miss Dominion so much

It used to be the only game mode i played.

It was on Dominion where i first got a complete match history of wins.
    Played with friends and with actual tactics, we were the best at it.

I dont play league of legends for Months now because i refuse to play 40-50min games and i hate howling abyss or whatever that shit is called.
    I want to pick my own character and play for a short period of time.

RIP Dominion
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-03-29 at 02:05 PM.

Well, wasn't it like 99% bots on Dominion..?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, wasn't it like 99% bots on Dominion..?
    I dont know the situation in America and other servers.
    But in EUW Dominion was super famous.
    2-3min queues, very few bots at least on my match making because i won a lot with my group of friends.
    And everytime i make a "Dominion" thread in EUW...it always gets likes.

https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.c...re-of-the-game

The first comment is a guy who made a similar thread but i cant see it.