Deleted
    when you reroll 2 shitty amumu skins and warring kingdoms garen and get perma beemo, niiiiccceeeee

Swear to God, Pyke is the new Yasuo meme.

Pyke on my team is hot garbage, tries to 1v3, 1v4, ints, feeds, useless af.

Enemy Pyke, legendary, one shots everybody.

I just want to progress on the mission that requires winning 4 pvp games against a pyke or with a pyke. I've played like 10 games so far with 2 wins. I don't have Pyke, thats how bad its been.

Deleted
    So, i just began playing League again and i've been picking Tahm Kench support.

Its feels so good
    Im constantly eating players who are out of position or are caught in sticky situations.
    It offers some kind of "reset" to the battle.
    Like sometimes the enemy team see a player out of position...they start attacking him...i eat him...and they have no idea what to do next

In the laning phase im a jack of all trades.
    But late game, i admit, the only thing i do is the "reset aggro, eat friendly champion"...and use my support items.

Its tons of fun the "mindfuck factor" of eating a friendly and reseting the battle.

Tons of fun

This game still toxic? Overwatch ain't quite satisfying the salt itch.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    This game still toxic? Overwatch ain't quite satisfying the salt itch.
    As toxic as any online competative team based game. LoL does however have a simple mute command, so it's easy to get away from.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    As toxic as any online competative team based game. LoL does however have a simple mute command, so it's easy to get away from.
    I think ya misunderstand: I am seeking out salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    I think ya misunderstand: I am seeking out salt.
    Ah yes, it seems I did. It is always easy to start the salt train in LoL, just blame your team for everything That's one thing that is easier in LoL than Overwatch, as you don't chat much in Overwatch (except voicecom).
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

So here's a video that I compiled. It's been awhile since I did one, title says road to diamond but I stopped playing for 1.5months and decayed back to plat 1. The feeling of decay sucks, especially after a hard fought season which I actually spent 4 months to get into diamond just to decay myself shortly after.

Just to whine a little too, my favourite item, banner of command was removed =_=". First, it was the remake from an AP item to tank item, then it's now removed. That item was a core part of my playing style to get into diamond other than just aiming to kill everyone every single game.

Also constantly striving for diamond had actually put me into playing solo rather than with friends, so the game feels kinda pointless especially after 3 seasons of repeating the same thing.

Improve > hit diamond > prevent decay while doing life > deprove but end season with d5 for border > next season repeat.

So recently i've started to just play with friends who are stuck in p5 or whatever and I'm probably gonna not care about that rank anymore since I don't want to put in effort to maintain my skill level anyways BAHHHHH~

I find LCS incredibly dull now. The games are not interesting. The people and personalities are stale. The teams are boring. The players are boring. Travis puts out more entertaining content with just a mic and a cameraman than the entire LCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    I find LCS incredibly dull now. The games are not interesting. The people and personalities are stale. The teams are boring. The players are boring. Travis puts out more entertaining content with just a mic and a cameraman than the entire LCS.
    I've kinda lost interest in watching games, not just LCS but overall. I feel that league has turned out to be a "standard game" with "standard lanes" and a "standard playstyle" that's required of each lane.

The meta does change up abit but generally it's been evolved and streamlined into some "must-do" strategies and even though they made efforts to introduce new runes and stuff, they take off items and/or re-work items/champs that provided a flexible range of strategies.

I've been getting the feeling of "they're just taking out things when people complain or can't deal with a certain strategy". Instead of introducing new counters to provide a range of playstyle, they reduce/rework everything and this doesn't provide freshness or lead to new strategies.

okay.......... and so I made it back into D5 HAHAAHAHAHAHA

Was pretty demoralized that after 4 months of hard work, I decayed cos I didn't play for 2 months and wanted to head down to P5 so I can play more often with a friend. But ended up winning back up to P1 so I decided to try for D5 again.

http://sg.op.gg/summoner/userName=FlyingSpaceSheep
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2018-07-30 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    sure np. DotA is better anyway
    LoL is way better than Dota2

Quote Originally Posted by Jimknight View Post
    Coffee is better than tea.

Pizza is better than tacos.

Women taste better than males.

In the end it is nothing else than a personal opinion based on nothing else than your personal experience. In other words - useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Coffee is better than tea.

Pizza is better than tacos.

Women taste better than males.

In the end it is nothing else than a personal opinion based on nothing else than your personal experience. In other words - useless.
    lol true that

did you just quote my post from 2011??

what i said back then still stands true tho

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    did you just quote my post from 2011??

what i said back then still stands true tho
    yeah i tried to make this post alive again lol

yeah i tried to make this post alive again lol
    dead game is dead Kappa

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Watch LCK - superior in every way.

Hype KT vs. Griffin
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Also constantly striving for diamond had actually put me into playing solo rather than with friends, so the game feels kinda pointless especially after 3 seasons of repeating the same thing.
    I have joined league since season 2, for me now, LOL is not the game to play solo anymore, I would rather play FreeStyle(a basketball game) than LOL when I am alone, though I am always online and await for a game invitation from my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalWatcher View Post
    I have joined league since season 2, for me now, LOL is not the game to play solo anymore, I would rather play FreeStyle(a basketball game) than LOL when I am alone, though I am always online and await for a game invitation from my friends.
    Is the game FreeStyle 3 on 3? I have something like that free on my PS4-PS Plus.

For me LoL is still an ok game or maybe it's become a habit. I think most games are more fun when you have friends to play with but in this case, it's more like I need to choose between attaining diamond or playing with them. Partly due to restrictions in-game, partly cos I think it becomes really hard especially when he has his own way of doing things.

I try to get them to rank flex with me instead cos it doesn't affect my solo rank but they want to climb their solo ranks (and so far have been unsuccessful). I find it harder to duo because I'm at my skill cap, don't really try to improve and already isn't too confident playing solo. When you duo, the algorithms bump your MMR up because "there's supposed to be the communication factor", so games become even harder.

So yeap, right now, it's just that 1 game a day habit that I have.