Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I use a USB foot switch.

(It has the added advantage that pressing it down harder will make ppl move out of fire quicker...)

i use ctrl.
    i use it for binds that i dont use often aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by kucerakov View Post
    I use f12. Probly could be something better but it never messes me up.
    how do u play and talk at the same time? do u stop clicking or do u stop using ur keyboard?
    Last edited by goneloco; 2011-06-05 at 10:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisleeper View Post
    I use numpad 0 as PTT for all my characters, never liked the idea of tying up a modifier key.

Its pretty out of the way yet still close enough while healing.
    Totally agree with this guy, only difference is i use the num pad's decimal point

Quote Originally Posted by megar View Post
    Mouse 4 (one of the side mouse buttons)
    I use this as well.

Deleted
    Caps Lock. Using mumble so it doesn't toggle caps when ingame. If I'm in vent I'm using caps aswell, but just tapping it after I've finished talking to turn caps off.

I use the grave key "`" On the left of the 1 key

Deleted
    I'm using voice activation (we're using TS3). I just unmute my mic when I have to talk.. works flawless

10+ Year Old Account
    F

always used F for push to talk since i started playin online like.. 10 years ago or so i suppose.. its just there, right by ur index finger.
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

Another one for the grave (`) here. All my heals are bound on my mouse with use of shift/alt/ctrl in combo with the buttons on my mouse - so reaching up to that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    In pvp, i do not use a PTT. But in Pve, its Z for every single one of my characters.

Middle mouse button. I probably talk too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Don't use push to talk just have the automatic talk detection thingy enabled on vent.

Deleted
    my spacebar lol

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ` or ~ key. (grave/tilde key, whatever you want to call it it's above Tab and below Escape)

I've just always had it this way, and it's out of the way enough to not hit accidentally while still being near enough to all my other binds to use easily.

I use caps as my push-to-talk, always have.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    My guild uses skype, so no need for a push to talk button. I just speak. I like it a ton better than when we used vent and I had F3 bound as my push to talk button.
    Well this is doable on vent and pretty much everything else so this post doesn't really mean much. Also, yay for listening to 9/24 other people making random noises for 3 hours?

More to the point. I use MB3 (Scroll wheel button). It seems to be the most convenient one I've found so far.

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

Deleted
    i dont have push to speak, i always find it annoying in a raid :P but my guild is all friends, so we are usually just talking about non-raid related things, it can get a bit annoying when you gota say something, and theres 5 other people talking though
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2011-06-05 at 12:13 PM.

I have the < key binded to PTT ( it's the button between the left shift and Z...or Y, depending on regional setting ) The way my hand is positioned on the keys my pinkie falls exactly on that button and is hence the easiest to press.

Deleted
    F3

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    I use a USB foot switch.

(It has the added advantage that pressing it down harder will make ppl move out of fire quicker...)
    This sounds like a great idea! I use the / key above my numpad, although i should change it to `~.