Poll: Which Christmas Movie are you going to see at the Cinema??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Which Christmas Movie are you going to see at the Cinema?

Which Christmas Movie are you going to see this Holiday?

My fiance wants to see Cats so we're going to see cats .

I was more interested in 1917

Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker:

Cats:

Frozen 2

Jumanji The Next Level

Bombshell

Uncut Gems

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Probably none. I don't go to the theaters much. I think this year I've only gone out to see Endgame, John Wick 3, Rambo, and Godzilla 2.

None of those look appealing. 2020 also looks like an absolute disaster of a schedule.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Gonna watch Klaus on netflix, does that count?

And yeah Frozen 2 eventually. The 1st was worth seeing in theaters for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Jumanji, if the reviews are good. Otherwise, Die Hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    No "None" option?

I don't plan on seeing any of those movies in the theater. Granted, I haven't seen a movie in a theater since... pretty sure it was Avatar.

I probably won't see any of them, but if I do see one, it'll probably be Jumanji, I liked the last one, and is the only one out of the choices that has any sort of interest from me.

Every year my CEA rents out a couple of theaters for the whole company to go see the new Star Wars with concessions included. It's the one time of year I actually go to the theater.

Like right around Christmas time? None--I want to avoid that cluster. Of those movies, I'll end up watching 1917. I'm a big WWI movie fan. Will probably end up watching Star Wars too. Curiosity as to how the saga ends is higher than my relative dislike of the franchise.

Will eventually watch all of those except Jumanji and Cats. In December, I'll be seeing Parasite, JoJo Rabbit, Rise of Skywalker and Frozen II.

How is Frozen 2 a Christmas movie other than having snow in it? Came out on Nov. 22.

Probably Jumanji. I liked the last one despite not being as magical as the first one with Robin Williams, but it tried something new and it was a good watch. No real interest in watching Star Wars after The Last Jedi left a sour taste in my mouth. I'll probably watch Frozen 2 at home at some point, there are to many dissapointing reviews to go to the cinema for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    None of those look appealing. 2020 also looks like an absolute disaster of a schedule.
    Black Widow, Fast & Furious 9 (Some people like these), Wonder Woman 1984, Topgun "2", The Enterals..... I kinda agree 2020 not looking like a great year.

The only thing i watch on xmas is Die Hard while cuddling with my MP5 :P
    ITs to busy to go to the movies....

10+ Year Old Account
    There's only one movie to watch during Christmas and that's Die Hard. It's not Christmas unless Hans Gruber is falling from the Nakatomi Building.

SW9. Duh. The only question is will I get a present or a lump of coal?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one worth watching is star wars. All the other ones, you just gotta let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I will go see 1917 and pirate Star Wars. 1917 looks really good

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am probably going to watch them all - but not in cinema, you know

I regret not seeing jumanji in theaters because it was so darn funny. If I see any movie in the theaters it would be that. Star wars is going to be a garbage fire I'll wait for it to come out on dvd or streaming.