Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin. Why? Because they are not blood elves.

I went goblin from orc shortly after the expansion and I'm pretty conflicted about the choice. On the one hand, I'm smaller, my shoulders are smaller and in my death animation is nowhere near as epic as it used to be, but on the other, i guess more important, hand the mobility afforded to goblins is nuts. Leap + rocket jump make getting out of situations or kiting a lot easier. I never use rocket shot(whatever it's called) simply because I like the jump so much. Going goblin is crazy stupid fun.

On the blood elf end, yeah you get torrent, and armor wise they do look pretty nuts. But if you're race changing and goblin's an option, go goblin. It saves lives I still might go back orc, but it'd take a mighty awesome warrior tier to do it... or a model update.

My warrior has been female belf since I faction changed and I still like it a lot. Some weapons might seem small, but they're really just more in proportion with your character than many other races (and twin lava spines looks greaaat).

I really love races with a special jump (belf, worgen, nelf), it's so epic to spin as you heroic leap and start bladestorming something. The racial makes you incredibly good against packs of casters/on Cho'gall, aoe silence + prot warrior tools for stunning and interrupting = win.

Deleted
    Orc Females looks best in plate gear imo.

female orc gear looks good.

goblin. mobility > fab.

Blood Elf is probably technically better. However, nearly all paladins are Blood Elves. So unless you want to look like a paladin, get a goblin.

ORC is the best. for dps warriors.

I say bloodelf even tho I really don't like either, the people who say there "gay" are 10 years old go easy on them.

imo go orc or female tuaren!

Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    Isn't that exactly what happened when they introduced Belfs?
    Isn't that exactly what happened when they introduced DKs?
    And they were true in their time. The move to DKs was especially infuriating because DKs were quite OP at the start.

I always wanted a Blood Elf Warrior, and even though I stopped playing wow, it was worth the race change. The AoE Silence is useful in arenas, dungeons, heroics, and yes Raids.

As to the whole herpderp belfs rz gayz lolol1!1! comments... Grow up you homophobes, no seriously just grow up. It wasn't funny back then and it isn't funny now.

Besides, you're just mad that my Hair is prettier than yours.
    -Proud Owner of a Blood Elf Warrior-

Deleted
    Gnome, Gnoam, Noam, Nome OR GO HOME.

That is all.

Deleted
    I was a blood elf Warrior (now human), The Attacking animation is awesome (360 spin attack ftw), racial is off the GCD Which can secure a kill SO MUCH against Fake Casting healers.

But you may get bored after a while i'm afraid to say, like i did. Lasted me 2 months.

goblin rocket = extra mini charge
    lol now you have moar charges
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nasio View Post
    blood elf cuz everyone just say omfg a new class/race i want that, you NEVER see a blood elf
    Lolwut? I see more blood elves than ANY other race.

I enjoy blood elf.. but don't discount female undead!

Deleted
    i think blood elf would be the ideal choice, arcane torrent is more beneficial
    although goblin racials are good they seem more pvp to me

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female blood elf, female undead or female tauren.

With that rocket boots thing, heroic leap, charge, intercept, and intervene, Goblins are RIDICULOUSLY mobile.

Just sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was this thread necro'd? -.-

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)