Should Scepter of Azj'Aqir be BOA?

So. Finally got it today, and I am really happy with it. Question is, should it be BOA? I got mixed feelings about it. The char that went through all the annoying digging deserves it, plus you don't wanna see the entire riding the scarab like it's the glitterpony. But I would love to ride it on one of my alts I'm playing alot these days (low level pvp mostly.)

So, what are your thoughts guys?

15+ Year Old Account
    I would appreciate if it would be made one time BoA. As in you can send it to alt but it would disappear like currently when learned. That way it wouldn't inflate low levels like some other BoA mounts. I've myself leveld acrheology to max on 4 different chars and now I changed my main to warlock that doesn't have arch. Would like to do some Tol'vir farming but feeling relucant exactly for this reason that I would have to level archeology once more if I want that mount on my current main.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think they should make it bind on account. Because then it loses some of its importance (at least for me :P)
    If they do that though, it would be nice to see also on my Al(t)chemist all the Canopic Jars that my main has as a next artifact all the time :>
    Last edited by Mousa; 2011-06-06 at 04:00 PM. Reason: added the word: also
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I wouldn't mind, my alts would love to have the mount

I think it should be BOA. It's still hard to get. It's not the glitter pony. And I REALLY don't wanna have to lvl archeology on all toons. I can send the items you craft and food you make etc etc from one toon to another, Arch should be no different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle