Poll: Will you buy it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    God I am excited! The gameplay looks freaking amazing, gief game now! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    i read that u play basically ezio and al'tiar seperatly and each get basically all of brotherhood each.

is this true?

Damn awesome

But when will AC 3 come out :<

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i read that u play basically ezio and al'tiar seperatly and each get basically all of brotherhood each.

is this true?
    Maybe?

Im thinking you still play as Ezio but Altair just sort of appears. Kind of like the bleeding effect Desmond has in AC2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    This and Uncharted 3 coming out at once. Hell, I don't think I'll have enough money xD.
    I have become at peace with the fact that I will be dead broke throughout the end of this year into the next. And I'm totally cool with that.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Maybe?

Im thinking you still play as Ezio but Altair just sort of appears. Kind of like the bleeding effect Desmond has in AC2
    i hope they use the original VA for al'tair simply because the one he had for the psp was to silly :P bad mid east accent is baaad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Maybe?

I really hope that you get to play as Altair, since I always liked him more than Ezio...but hey, even seeing a ghost of him from time to time would be nice. I got the feeling, from the Desmond trailer that the Animus is completely f'ed up so the bleeding effect is probably worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqil View Post
    Yes !! the trailer is awesome

but do i have to play the previous Assassin creeds to follow up with this one ?
    only played the first =|
    Really, if you haven't played Ac2 and AcB you should. If you thought the first AC was a good game, Ac2 and AcB are ZERGILLIONZ times better. And you know how many zerglings there are in a zerg.

For the story, you can find people summing up the story on videos on youtube. But you should play them. Assassin's Creed have the best story any game have ever had. It's amazing.

Ac2 is like watching an 15 hours interactive movie, and the end is just MindFu*k. Brotherhood clears it all out a littlebit, but ends in even more MindFu*k. Revelations is ment to clear out the story and answer all the questions.

If you play Ac2 and AcB, only the story and no side quests. You got around 30 hours of gaming ahead of you. If you do the sidequests aswell (More of them in AcB, some with story aswell even if it's not the main story) you'll have 100 hours of gameplay.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    I really hope that you get to play as Altair, since I always liked him more than Ezio...but hey, even seeing a ghost of him from time to time would be nice. I got the feeling, from the Desmond trailer that the Animus is completely f'ed up so the bleeding effect is probably worse than before.
    I don't really understand people who likes Altaïr better. There's no depth what so ever in his character. He's just a killing machine without feelings. You follow Ezio from birth 'till old age, a lot of depth and he's a badass character.

There's no way someone really can like Ezio less then Altaïr... Except for the name maybe ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i like al'tair cause he starts out as a immature d bag and slowly grows up and becomes more humble and less openly bad ass.

i like ezio because he starts out as an immature kid and grows up to be a openly bad ass al'tair

Deleted
    Ezio is set out to find seals hidden by altair.

When Ezio finds one he starts to become 'desmond' ( not literally) the seals act as a kind of mini animus...allowing ezio to 'play' as altair aka witness events in his life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    I don't really understand people who likes Altaïr better. There's no depth what so ever in his character. He's just a killing machine without feelings. You follow Ezio from birth 'till old age, a lot of depth and he's a badass character.

There's no way someone really can like Ezio less then Altaïr... Except for the name maybe ^^
    I disagree about the lack of feelings bit, but I like him better because he's a killing machine. He was bred, born, and raised to be an assassin, dedicated to brotherhood. To me, Ezio may have more "backstory" but he just comes off as the spoiled 2nd son of a nobleman to me. Someone who became an assassin through extenuating circumstances. So, yeah, there is a way for folks to like Altair better than Ezio, it's not just the name and it is just an opinion.

Edit: Oh, and if it wasn't for Altair, there would be no Ezio. They're related remember. I do wish they would have fleshed out Altair more instead of hoping over to Ezio again, but hey, you can't have it all.
    Last edited by ImNot1337; 2011-06-08 at 09:57 PM.

I voted no.

Need moar graphix card (can't even run the first with more than 20 fps Q_Q)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'll buy it of course. But I still wish they'd make AC3 instead, and having that take place in the New World, since they were pretty much hinting at this in AC2... The thing about Ezio, it kinda seems they wanted to make AC3 after AC2, and have a new character, but Ezio kinda bit them on the ass, they hadn't accounted for how popular he'd become, unlike Altair who didn't manage to grasp quite that many, so they were slightly forced into giving the players more Ezio content... Hmm.

EDIT: I fecking HOPE that the legendary armor in this one will look better than Brutus' Amor in Brotherhood... That armor piece was horrid... Good luck being an assasin in part chain-mail, part 2000 year old wolf-pelt, part bright-red hood, part leather-harness... I hated that armor QQ
    However, throwing 2h swords at people, instantly killing them was awesome... Spadalunga in the FACE!
    Last edited by Venziir; 2011-06-08 at 09:58 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i like al'tair cause he starts out as a immature d bag and slowly grows up and becomes more humble and less openly bad ass.

i like ezio because he starts out as an immature kid and grows up to be a openly bad ass al'tair
    I think its safe to say Ezio is more of a badass than Altair could ever be.

Deleted
    I already pre ordered the 24th of may. And yes i am pissed cause i didnt do it at game stop cause those multiplayer chars look amazing. /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    I already pre ordered the 24th of may. And yes i am pissed cause i didnt do it at game stop cause those multiplayer chars look amazing. /shrug.
    Why pre-order so soon?
    Lots of companies wont reveal their bonuses for a while (I know in Canada, Futureshop usually has special prices for the first day purchases and preorders, but they wont reveal it untill the month it launches)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'll buy it of course. But I still wish they'd make AC3 instead, and having that take place in the New World, since they were pretty much hinting at this in AC2... The thing about Ezio, it kinda seems they wanted to make AC3 after AC2, and have a new character, but Ezio kinda bit them on the ass, they hadn't accounted for how popular he'd become, unlike Altair who didn't manage to grasp quite that many, so they were slightly forced into giving the players more Ezio content... Hmm.

EDIT: I fecking HOPE that the legendary armor in this one will look better than Brutus' Amor in Brotherhood... That armor piece was horrid... Good luck being an assasin in part chain-mail, part 2000 year old wolf-pelt, part bright-red hood, part leather-harness... I hated that armor QQ
    However, throwing 2h swords at people, instantly killing them was awesome... Spadalunga in the FACE!
    I think the main problem is that they had too much story in AC2 and brotherhood, that they actually needed a full game to wrap it up :s

Assassin's Creed have the best story any game have ever had.
    AC's story is, in fact, fantastic. That being said, what I wouldn't give to have another Legacy of Kain. My Gawd, the Soul Reaver / LoK series was an incredible story.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Venali View Post
    AC's story is, in fact, fantastic. That being said, what I wouldn't give to have another Legacy of Kain. My Gawd, the Soul Reaver / LoK series was an incredible story.
    You are so very right. Sadly the story is over, atleast the story about Raziel... Unless they pull a "Raziel is still speaking from within the Soul Reaver Blade" type of thing... Kain is probably the most awesome game anti-hero ever.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore View Post
    Brotherhood is an awesome game though...so why wouldn't you want to buy it?
    as i heard, i feel like brotherhood is the best one from the series based on the reviews

Really, if you haven't played Ac2 and AcB you should. If you thought the first AC was a good game, Ac2 and AcB are ZERGILLIONZ times better.
    the problem in why i didn't bought them because some friends bought it and they say that its " repetitive " and not that interesting,

most of the times i don't go with their judgments and reviews but duno why i went with this one =\

Ac2 is like watching an 15 hours interactive movie, and the end is just MindFu*k.
    so, kinda like MGS but interactive XD, plus i like endings with a twist =p

If you play Ac2 and AcB, only the story and no side quests. You got around 30 hours of gaming ahead of you. If you do the sidequests aswell (More of them in AcB, some with story aswell even if it's not the main story) you'll have 100 hours of gameplay
    O.O that's... ah..alot XD, not in a bad way tho in a good way =p

-now lets hope for arabic dialogues !!! it's fun =P
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby