Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Priest Mind Controls post your favs

Have you gotten some truly funny MC's off on the opposing faction? Have you been the target of a MC that made you ragequit? A while ago i was waiting outside BoT for raid and some alliance thought they were cool and flagged, so our guild started attacking them and they had this other priest that was mana burning me like a douche, so I MC'd him off the edge of the platform, then did the same to the druid healer and the blood dk lol.

Also, in eye of the storm a priest had mc'd me as our team was nearing victory and i levitated instead of falling to my death our team won and i left the bg as quickly as possible lol

Nothing beats being a NE priest back in the day shadowmelded on the chain going to MC/BRD.

SURPRISE! *sploosh*

You could also trap people behind the end of the bridges in Thousand Needles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was playin Twin Peaks, and this priest must have been afk/dc'd or pissed that we were beating them so he left. Anyway I MC'd him into the water let him drown himself :P

10+ Year Old Account
    lol yea and MC'ing opposing faction trying to kill world bosses causing the raid to wipe hahha

Had one of those annoying days in Alterac Valley, had this DK that was waiting for backup back at our boss camp. Kept running away whenever I got close. managed to MC him and run him right into the boss. Fun times.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like to mc people and run them into lava, off cliffs, but in EOTS i dont like to get them all the way off i try and aim for ledges so they get stuck there.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was making the whole world believe he never existed. And then just like that, poof, he was gone.

Good men dont need rules. Dont make me show you why i have so many.

My favorite has been when my arena partner MC's people off the bridge arena map and has them sit right in the middle underneath it, so by the time they get in view of their partner he/she is dead

MC'ing suckas off of the flag spawn in Eye of the storm, good times
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

dark siming a priests mind control near the ledge in twin peaks, trinketting his mc then counter-mcing him off the ledge

wish i coulda seen his face

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    MC'ing flagged alliance within their TB base from the path above their flight path area, and letting their own guards kill them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been MC'ed off BoT many times as a resto druid, I laugh because I leave combat before I hit the ground and just go birdy, fly back up and let them do it again until they realise that I'm enjoying it and stop. Makes me happy, am I weird?

I was leveling my UD priest in Stanglethorn Vale and thought I could have some fun if I went to Darkshire. So I went there and got on a building roof. Then I saw a nelf rogue running around. She got close enough that I could get MC off, funny thing is, guards will attack when you MC someone. Needless to say, she was slaughtered by her own faction while I was totally safe on the rooftop.
    Also, buffing opposing faction. You can get one buff off before MC cancels.
    Last edited by Dekamer; 2011-06-07 at 03:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol yea reash, i like when priests MC me b/c i'll just levitate before i hit the ground lol

1. MC enemy healer in 2's when his tard dk uses hungering cold as an interupt which results in breaking my MC but also freezing his healer which alllowed for the kill.

2. MC main tank when our boss was at 5% in bg resulting in wipe for them and then win for my faction

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    on my priest (alliance) i queue for AV and MC people into van, >!!!!

MC'ing people off bridges in Arena and laughing while the other one dies. If they had any co-ordination they'd jump off too. Yet to see it happen though...

I also used to get a Leap of Faith off as a crappy Deathgrip. Not sure if that was fixed.

Also, if you start to cast Mind Control before they pick up the flag you can still MC them. iirc you can't MC flag carriers

I remember pulling off a MC on some punk that tried to gank me in Wintergrasp.... he didn't much appreciate jumping off a cliff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Expensiveham View Post
    dark siming a priests mind control near the ledge in twin peaks, trinketting his mc then counter-mcing him off the ledge

wish i coulda seen his face
    Haha!!!! Didn't know you could Dark Sim MC

Lumber Mill is a favourite for MCing off the cliff.

The Alliance equivalent and MCing Horde in AV as they stand confidently next to Drek. The last time I did it was against a Shadow Priest while I was Holy -- you would have thought she would have realized what I was up to. She had me targeted and everything ....