Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Figures, it didn't mention if Rated Battleground ratings would be reset.

Yay for end of June being 4.2, but also even better, notice how Conquest-->Honor extends the cap over 4k. I believe it would be safe to say then that Valor-->Justice will do the same. Woot woot for 10.5k total JP's for 4.2! (2500 JP's worth of Honor, 4k JP, 4k VP)

Quote Originally Posted by n0cta View Post
    how do you know it's this one and not any of the other 2 models? (http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/19...ated-1st-june/)
    It is the latest version that we have of the drake.

Anyway, the color could change but the skin will be the same !

Quote Originally Posted by Wekapedia View Post
    The new season will start with 4.2, so it's safe to assume that 4.2 will come on the 28th.
    I'm not sure it's safe to assume anything going by Blizzard's patch track record. Also note that they said "scheduled to end as early as June 21" which really makes it sound like they're prepared for the possibility of it ending later than that.

Does this mean I can get my welfare epic weapons on my alts end of the season?

I've never really noticed before, but do Blizz test HM's on PTR?

Deleted
    Hm, me and my family are going out a lot during July and August, bleh. Going to miss out a lot of raids in those months if 4.2 does come out around end June/begin July.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammut View Post
    /Cross fingers for early july!
    dream on new pvp season cant staer with old patch so

4.2 = 21 june/28

Do note that blizzard just started testing hard modes on the ptr. 4.2 soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Like many people have stated before, grats to everyone getting their OS3D drake without having to enter Obsidian Sanctum.

My prediction of 4.2 releasing June 21st is looking really promising right now

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    Figures, it didn't mention if Rated Battleground ratings would be reset.
    "The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-85 players approximately one week after the end of Season 9 and will coincide with the awarding of Season 9 titles and mounts." and "All Team and Personal Ratings will be wiped when Season 10 begins."

2 weeks :O cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by ClavellBC View Post
    "The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-85 players approximately one week after the end of Season 9 and will coincide with the awarding of Season 9 titles and mounts." and "All Team and Personal Ratings will be wiped when Season 10 begins."
    This; did you not think rBG rating was personal?

Didn't they delay one of the Vault of Archavon bosses by a couple of weeks to coincide with the new raid tear, even though the new arena season had already started? It's possible arena starts 28th but the new tier raids, including the new BH boss, start a week or two later.

Deleted
    All Season 9 items will cost Honor Points when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached.

I dont get that? You need rating to buy any of it dont you?

No, they released the raid content and delayed the VoA boss to coincide with the start of the Arena season, to prevent people from getting PvP gear via raid boss before it was available via points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewskee View Post
    Does this mean I can get my welfare epic weapons on my alts end of the season?
    no because they required a rating to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs
    All Season 9 items will cost Honor Points when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached.

I dont get that? You need rating to buy any of it dont you?
    Way to stop reading before the end of the paragraph!