Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love the art.

Whack a troll right there

I do think the devs have realized there needs to be three levels of advancement, raids, dungeons and quests for pve. Honestly, the game is terrible right now for me since the only thing I do 95% of the time I am playing is heroics, even my alts are at the place where they do nothing but queue. I am looking forward to the questing just to break the monotony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Gurub
    •All cauldron buffs are now usable while mounted.
    •High Priest Kilnara's death now turns off the flaming tiki mask gauntlet.
    •High Priest Venoxis's death now removes the poison from the plants at the start of the dungeon

kewl....

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Have fun with every.single.quest being kill x gather y.
    You stupid fool, no offence but you've clearly not played Rift. Questing is not only kill x gather y. I mean in wow you got that, and the only ways to level in wow is by quests, bgs are useless unless it's a cta.. and cta is only eye, wsg, ab , av, remember you got many other CTA which even wont work for the low levels. But in rift we got quests, invasion/rift/major rift farming with 20 people++ dungeon, bg. You can't call wow dungeon 2-3 bars each dungeon exp... rift got repatable quests every time you enter the dungeon and much more extra loot.. anyway wrong topic anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    from what ive read next eve expansion is out same date

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    Zul'Gurub
    •All cauldron buffs are now usable while mounted.
    •High Priest Kilnara's death now turns off the flaming tiki mask gauntlet.
    •High Priest Venoxis's death now removes the poison from the plants at the start of the dungeon

kewl....
    at least they arent nerfs lol

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    at least they arent nerfs lol
    hahahha good one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    You stupid fool, no offence but you've clearly not played Rift. Questing is not only kill x gather y. I mean in wow you got that, and the only ways to level in wow is by quests, bgs are useless unless it's a cta.. and cta is only eye, wsg, ab , av, remember you got many other CTA which even wont work for the low levels. But in rift we got quests, invasion/rift/major rift farming with 20 people++ dungeon, bg. You can't call wow dungeon 2-3 bars each dungeon exp... rift got repatable quests every time you enter the dungeon and much more extra loot.. anyway wrong topic anyway
    i did the 7 day trial for rift and its rly grindy and monotonous imo the graphics however.... SHINY

Jesus, there's a lot of fucking whiners in this thread. If half you hosers quit the game because of this, then good riddance. We're better off without you.

Ah looks like magecrawler put in another choice DK nerf. Meanwhile, mage's arcane spec only gets nerfed to 5%. Enh shamans = ignored yet again. Sounds like a great 4.2 patch that they spent a lot of time and effort in to make the mage class the best there is.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Jesus, there's a lot of fucking whiners in this thread. If half you hosers quit the game because of this, then good riddance. We're better off without you.
    You want WoW to bleed more subs?

Looks like someone is hoping to pad their sub numbers before the end of Q2.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Ah looks like magecrawler put in another choice DK nerf. Meanwhile, mage's arcane spec only gets nerfed to 5%. Enh shamans = ignored yet again. Sounds like a great 4.2 patch that they spent a lot of time and effort in to make the mage class the best there is.
    Wait till you get your legendary
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Please take the time to consider your posts, arcane blast makes up far more than 5% of mage dps, not to mention that arcane is not the only viable spec. To imply that this patch somehow intentionally rockets mages to the top shows a rather shallow view of how changes are made in wow.

edit: now I'm considering my own post and the math behind it, hmm. statement still stands about the implication of bias.
    Last edited by Jagscorpion; 2011-06-08 at 02:58 AM.

Good job making it take even longer for casual pvpers to get weapons blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Good job making it take even longer for casual pvpers to get weapons blizz.
    If you didn't get one of the conquest (atm, soon to be honor) weapons before 4.2, you must play 2 minutes a day. the honor it takes to get takes 2-3 weeks.

I'd say the new daily quest areas are pretty darn exciting.

I loled ya grinding for the next 3 month woo that's so much fun.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

I looked in to my crystal ball and am predicting the future patchs:

Some bug fixes for the new patch, oh and a nerf to death knights

Added some vanity pets, and a nerf to death knights

Caught a bug, fixed it... oh and a nerf to death knights

Added Dance studio!

--and a nerf to death knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Hahaha...you stupid fool, you've clearly not played WoW.

...and seriously, how stupid do you have to be to think you can call someone "stupid" and intend no offense?
    Nyuthing!

Can we lol @ all the morons now who thought they wouldn't release a patch in the summer?