Shadow Priest Kiting

Hello everyone i belive i have a really good way to kite as a shadow priest in bgs n duels. Fist off you need to have Phantasm, Mind Melt, and Paralysis. Basically you just mind spike x3 to cirt with mind blast to make them paralyzed for 4 secs then in that time you are able to kite then when they get close psychic scream etc.. i have a video on youtube that explains it in better detail check it out my channel name is gabevas, Video is called "Shadow Priest guide pvp, Tips n Ticks" unfortunatly i barely made a account on here so i cant post a video =/

And how do you cast these 3 Mind Spikes in the first place when you're kiting?

Deleted
    I'm just shadow for lols, bgs, duelz n quests.
    I can't imagine casting 3x mind spike vs warriors :O

Deleted
    or casting 3x mind spikes + mind blast vs rogue... then while he's rooted you can run about... 1 feet away with all poisons on you.

I may be wrong but wasn't it 2 M-spikes to make M-blast instacast? Maybe it has been changed but I'm 99% sure I cast 2 MS and get MB on instacast.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendog View Post
    I may be wrong but wasn't it 2 M-spikes to make M-blast instacast? Maybe it has been changed but I'm 99% sure I cast 2 MS and get MB on instacast.
    It is, but with the third spike the MB will become essentially a 100% crit.

Thought this thread would be about some FL trash-kiting antics, disappointed.