Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    from a warrior prespective, id say PW:S its the best spell for effective hp in the whole game.

shhh, keep it on the dl or every clown will roll one!

22. two healing trees! no other class has it!

annoying people with my glowy yellow self when I cast chakra, but before I enter a state. Chakra = awesome.

23. Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

24. Mind control in Alterac valley when you stand near Drek'thar (as horde), while bunch of alliance players are preparing to pull him. (Works better if you have more towers)
    Last edited by Igi; 2011-06-09 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted

Penance! through a pillar preferably in arena if posible...with a rogue if u can get me there....at 2k raiting +

edit: xD 25*

#500-- Priests are the best class because we don't need a "XXX reasons why" to be this freakin' bad ass. Why give reasons for something people already know?

26. we loose to most of the classes :<

10+ Year Old Account
    To all you non-priests:

You'll see the list here stops at 26. That's because, as priests, we're so awesome that we have communicated the other 474 reasons to each other telepathically. Have fun trying to top that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Deliberately not healing the tank and yelling at those who do, because you want Guardian Spirit to proc.
    I second this...

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 07:33 PM ----------

26: Body and Soul

Shadow form+any kind of mount.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanking is work, DPS is a Science, Healing is a form of Art

When healing in raid it is almost like music, harmony of heals blending together as one, and Priests do it best!

50k divine aegis on everyone before pull

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matlafous View Post
    Shadow form+any kind of mount.....
    I actually think I disagree with this. I love all my mounts as they are all unique in form and color. Sometimes I'd like to be able to see that when flying/riding around. I could care less about my various horses or gryphons but for the drakes I have I'd love to be able to see them not in smokey purple.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh, you're red or skull level? well I'm an atonement priest. (you should run now)
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmmm dont have more reasons

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    #500-- Priests are the best class because we don't need a "XXX reasons why" to be this freakin' bad ass. Why give reasons for something people already know?
    /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    ~Dispersion while bubbled and Earth shielded. Gaseous planet with a golden aura and a rocky moon!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    /facepalm at every kind off these threads.
    /facepalm at these type of utterly worthless posts.

OT:
    Using Mind Vision on a Rogue before he stealths, and casting Devouring Plague or Shadow Word: Pain on him to knock them out of stealth the second they get in range.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-06-09 at 08:19 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Not sure what number its on but MIND SEAR! XD XD

Target tank, he can run around with mob the whole time and the channel doesn't cancel! XD