Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    "The 4.2 legendary has fairly wide appeal, and the 4.3 legendary will have much more narrow appeal."

Wonder what class/classes this is going to be for

/pray for hunter bow
    thoridal starsfury. dont thk its coming again

Deleted
    Tank hit /exp cap hard to get ????

what kind of tank are you ?

i tried neglecting hit/exp and was at 54% block compared to being hit capped/exp capped at 45% block ...

i took roughly 1250dmg/sec less without the hit cap but the cost of not being hit/exp capped was that the RAID lost roughly 10-12kdps over the board wich is not warranted for doing heroic bosses in bwd/bot etc !

for me personally as a warrior i see no benefit in ignoring hit/exp ahead of mastery... its a waste of time and the guilds time either on progression or farm bosses on heroics

the TPS difference is around 22-28k tps (no hit / exp) to 55-75k with hit n exp cap ... do the math on how fast dps will catch you in a raid situation

for contacting me ... Kenjo (orc warrior/kazzak eu / Ðreamcatchers)

ps. vengance is a nice "buff" but nothing you can rely on to keep aggro ... 10 succesive miss/dodge/parry = drops off and ofc working as intended...

Deleted
    I just love Blizz standard answers. Think the next time my boss asks when a piece of code is ready i´ll use this one:

"The answer is not soon, but probably eventually."

Deleted
    Love how they awnser questions of things that are already in WoW, who selects these questions srsly.
    Taunt cannot mis, that's been the case for very long dont tell me tanks still dont know this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo123 View Post
    Tank hit /exp cap hard to get ????

what kind of tank are you ?

i tried neglecting hit/exp and was at 54% block compared to being hit capped/exp capped at 45% block ...

i took roughly 1250dmg/sec less without the hit cap but the cost of not being hit/exp capped was that the RAID lost roughly 10-12kdps over the board wich is not warranted for doing heroic bosses in bwd/bot etc !

for me personally as a warrior i see no benefit in ignoring hit/exp ahead of mastery... its a waste of time and the guilds time either on progression or farm bosses on heroics

the TPS difference is around 22-28k tps (no hit / exp) to 55-75k with hit n exp cap ... do the math on how fast dps will catch you in a raid situation

for contacting me ... Kenjo (orc warrior/kazzak eu / Ðreamcatchers)

ps. vengance is a nice "buff" but nothing you can rely on to keep aggro ... 10 succesive miss/dodge/parry = drops off and ofc working as intended...
    Newsflash, while you have a shield that always has a chance to block, if i get HIT/Exp cap on my DK, my mastery and dodge/parry will drop to the floor, meaning my bloodshield and my heals will be hilarious and ill be like a wet tissue paper. So I have to sacrifice all hit/exp to gain more survivability as id rather miss 1 BS with 110% mastery than have the same BS hit with 85% mastery.

But yup if you have no problems with stacking hit/mastery and survivability as a war, then i hope just DKs get some hit caps, leave wars like they are, seems they are doing mighty fine.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..or a bear druid’s ability to cast Innervate
    Wich would restore 3k of mana /facepalm
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_b View Post
    This isn't the first ATD, this is the 9th, the amount of times Blizzard has cherry picked any of their questions has been zero. This is all public forums we're talking about, so anybody can do the math and count votes themselves should they wish, and has been done several times by different studies, all of them coming to the same conclusion Blizzard already had, those in fact were the most voted and asked questions.
    Since no one can actually see the number of votes a post gets, other than Blizzard, how exactly do you "do the math and count votes"? And these "done several times by different studies, all of them coming to the same conclusion" link or source?

10+ Year Old Account
    it is quite difficult to make a table comparing a paladin’s Divine Guardian to a Protection warrior’s mobility or a bear druid’s ability to cast Innervate
    Really? Has this guy even seen what feral innervate does now? Probably less than 2% of a healers total mana, and while it can give a healer one more cast, it doesn't compare at all to divine guardian or warrior mobility.

Why do they even do ask the Devs? He basically said that they are not doing anything that they are asking and they think everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    "The 4.2 legendary has fairly wide appeal, and the 4.3 legendary will have much more narrow appeal."

Wonder what class/classes this is going to be for

/pray for hunter bow
    I hope so too...especially they spoke of it in a topic called ''Ask The Devs #9 - Tanking''

We have been slowly moving away from that design in our effort to avoid class stacking and support the “bring the player, not the class” philosophy, but it’s hard to move quickly on changes like this. (As one small example, we briefly removed Lay on Hands during Cataclysm development, and there was an outcry even from within the team.)
    So... the game is designed by scrubs... awesome... >.>

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tantric View Post
    Why do they even do ask the Devs? He basically said that they are not doing anything that they are asking and they think everything is fine.
    Because they vainly believe this will keep subscribers...

Deleted
    4.2 = Half Built Staff (All Caster DPS = Wide Audience). 4.3 = Complete Staff with Spirit on it(Healers only = narrow audience)?

Just a theory

Narrow appeal?
    Narrow....
    Narrow Rhymes with Sparrow...

Sparrow is a Bird...

Hawk is also a bird...

Aspect of the hawk?

Aspect of the hawk is a hunter skill

HUNTER WEAPON! Mystery solved