Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques X View Post
    It's very well deserved. It's one of the most wretched cultures the planet has ever produced.

I find the incredibly ignorant, dense-headed tween girls who fawn over it particularly hilarious/saddening.
    Way to generalize.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I find people who hate other cultures hilarious/saddening
    ^And this.
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    We aren't that close, short of BF3, Crysis 2, and the SWTOR and FFXIII-2 Cinematics i haven't seen anything obscenely realistic quite yet. By the time we get to FFXVII i'm sure that gameplay will actually look like those cinematics they currently have.
    I'm glad for that, I hope developers don't ever take it that far to look like actual people.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-06-10 at 05:04 AM.

It's very well deserved. It's one of the most wretched cultures the planet has ever produced.

I find the incredibly ignorant, dense-headed tween girls who fawn over it particularly hilarious/saddening.
    Same with tween girls/guys around the world with pop sensations/anime/music/movies. its apart of every culture, not just Japanese.

Assassin's Creed have amazing graphics and are amazing games.

Deleted
    Games whit rather good graphics:
    + also good gameplay (my opinion ofc)

Crysis 1 & 2 (above average graphics) In Crysis 2 should hava been better graphics, but becouse of consoles they used the same old graphic engine from 1 so current consoles could handel it.
    Witcher 2 (above average graphics)
    Portal 2
    Mass effect 2
    Gears of war 3
    Red dead redemption
    Battlefield 2

Quote Originally Posted by WireRabbit View Post
    Same with tween girls/guys around the world with pop sensations/anime/music/movies. its apart of every culture, not just Japanese.
    Considering you don't even know what I"m referring to (since you're obviously one of the twats who buries their head in the sand about it), how about you just shut the fuck up?

Considering you don't even know what I"m referring to (since you're obviously one of the twats who buries their head in the sand about it), how about you just shut the fuck up?
    Enjoy your possible ban!

10+ Year Old Account
    graphics make meh happay

10+ Year Old Account
    Gameplay > Graphics

If you think it's not like that, then you don't deserve a computer/console.

I must admit that Graphics is a plus if the game itself is good, but only on that stage.

I agree gameplay > graphics

But

I don't understand why people keep making this comparison, some people make it sound as if though you can't have both. You need great graphics and gameplay if you expect your game to appeal to the masses. There are some exceptions to this, such as some mmo's and wii games but not a lot.