Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wonder if it's just exploiting the fact japan is still in chaos thats making this an attractive move.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Wait, you really want Blizzard and Microsoft to be hacked and have possibly MANY people at risk of having their personal info taken and distributed? And for what? Because you don't like the companies? That's childish. (I'm hoping they have better security on those types of things, unlike Sony, but I'm not so sure :/)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I can't wait for blizzard to get hacked too.
    and why to you wait for that? is there anything you get from blizzard getting hacked?

10+ Year Old Account
    LulzSec had pure intentions.

/support
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obese View Post
    I can't wait till XBOX LIVE gets hacked so all these kids STFU about how much cooler their xbox is over a ps3 .
    Sadly I find it entertaining, I know it's bad and I won't laugh till it happens to me but, come on, these two huge networks just getting hacked like that? Just silly, if XBL does get hacked that'll probably be the end of console gaming as no one would feel safe, at least for online games. Probably won't happen to Xbox but, with the way things are going, it seems pretty inevitable. Shame shame.

Then we can all go back to PC YAY hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bassnectar View Post
    never will breh,
    If people want to they can hack xbox live, don't be daft. Although i'd hope that after nintendo xbox would immediately triple their security if not more.

"We're not targeting Nintendo. We like the N64 too much - we sincerely hope Nintendo plugs the gap. This is just for lulz. <3"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    LulzSec had pure intentions.

/support
    If pure intentions mean to release personal information, then I don't wish to know whats corrupt intention.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hacked irl. It sucks.

Like I was literally hacked. Not my computer. Me.

10+ Year Old Account
    LulzSec are just a bunch of people that well are probably mad at the world for some apparent reason that we don't know of, maybe bad customer support, who knows. :P

They may just be PS3 haters and play xbox instead and since they couldn't afford a PS3 because they are more expensive than xbox, they went along and hacked Sony many times. That's just a dilemma.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I can't wait for blizzard to get hacked too.
    that happened a long time ago, the hacker got sued for i think over 20million.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-06-10 at 06:54 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    that happened a long time ago, the hacker got sued for i think over 20million.
    lol i wonder if he thinks it was worth it xD
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Deleted
    They may just be PS3 haters and play xbox instead and since they couldn't afford a PS3 because they are more expensive than xbox, they went along and hacked Sony many times. That's just a dilemma.
    Nope. Xbox live just has better security than PSN. It might get hacked eventually it might not but it is no where near the sham that is the Play Station Network. I dont hold this against my PS3 in any way i got that for offline use with games like GT and F1 2010.

The fact that neither Sony or Nintendo hires people to attack their security systems is pathetic. The fact that hackers can get into their servers at all makes them seem like they don't even care.

Edit: additionally, businesses like this should be paying big bucks to "hackers" who can plug these holes.
    Last edited by Shmiles; 2011-06-10 at 07:05 AM.