Warlock PvP lvling!

Hi guys, im gonna start an warlock twink kinda (or try), but i need some help/oppinions on what Talent tree/spec to chose, someone says destro is the best cuz of the burst and other says aff or demology.

In my head destro and demo kinda tells me is the 2 best to use, so eather a felguard pet to charge in on ur enemy and u dot upp, or blast some shadow bolts and conf as destro?

also if someone got some nice rotations they are using in pvp (1-60) would be nice.

Remember this alt/twink is only gonna be used to do pvp leveling, only few quest he is gonna do is some in dungeons.

Thx

Deleted
    Comes down to personal preference. The way you should watch the speccs is simply like this:

- Affli: Dots, run, kite, fear, selfhealing
    - Demo: Pet, cooldowns, 30 seconds of fame (after 60 tho), ..
    - Destro: Burst, stun, more burst

Every of these have their downside, but when you speak of 1-60, I'd personally go with Demo for the sake of having an OP pet, and affliction as second choice since destro is crap on lower levels.

Destro hands down. Low level PVP is all about burst. As Destro I usually lead in most damage done and KB's in my lower level BG's. I also do have BOA's so it helps spike the damage some more.

Deleted
    if you make twink be destro...

I dont think affliction is any good beneath 60 cus all got hairlooms gear with alot oh hp and the dots dont seem that powerfull on low lvl, tried destro, it works quite well if u dont get attacked.
    Specced demo now havent tried it yet cus of long waiting queue.
    Ill get back to u guys when ive tried it.

Not so much help to find on google with the cata pvp lvling

Thx

I'm not sure if this still works but I'll never forget the most OP twink locks I ever saw were. They were afflic (probably 29 or 39 bracket) and were setup so that if you attacked them at all succy instantly seduced you. It was almost a hard counter to rogues especially. If you didn't have an heirloom trinket to get out of it, their gear would let them own you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I'm not sure if this still works but I'll never forget the most OP twink locks I ever saw were. They were afflic (probably 29 or 39 bracket) and were setup so that if you attacked them at all succy instantly seduced you. It was almost a hard counter to rogues especially. If you didn't have an heirloom trinket to get out of it, their gear would let them own you.
    Low level BGs aint balanced anyway. Either way, what you basicly see arround lvl 19 is 2 dots killing a target. So a warlock only has to run arround, dot everything and make sure there aint backfire.

I am usually in top 5 damage in wsg depends everytime. I play my lock without heirlooms(currently at 20). BTW int scales really well with aff lock as spell coeffiecent are great but don't skimp on sta lifetap ftw.

The trick with aff lock is if they can stay back and dot everything so try to stay near your teammate for effectiveness, if got pocket healer go nuts and enjoy topping damage.
    Use your instant cast dots first(UA if not being pressured, unless enemy healer) and be prepared to die more often until higher lvl.