It's time for a SWTOR-Champion.com

It might be a smart move to start a SWTOR-Champion website, The people here at MMO-Champion do such a great job on maintaining this site for WoW I would love to see them do the same with SW:TOR.

15+ Year Old Account
    Starting work on a fansite now might be lucrative. I say run with your idea man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pet Control View Post
    Oh man, /thread on the first reply.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

http://darthhater.com/

That is pretty much the equivalent of this site for SW:TOR. I'd say.

If the game gets successful I can see this site having a separate SWTOR section. SWTOR-Champion.com seems pretty dumb because this site isn't called WoW-Champion, It's called MMO-Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pet Control View Post
    O sweet, I see someone locked the domain. I just like how professional Mmo-Champion handles this site, also I know nothing about web design or I would of did it myself lol.

While those two are both good, I think he means run by the same people as this site (Curse and Boub)

And while this site is focused on WoW, it is MMO-champion, the transition could be pretty easy to incorporate SWTOR (or any other major competitors in the MMO market)

The game hasn't even released. Hell, it doesn't even have a release date!

It is hardly time for Bibi and the powers that be to start considering mixing the site up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    And while this site is focused on WoW, it is MMO-champion, the transition could be pretty easy to incorporate SWTOR (or any other major competitors in the MMO market)
    It could, but.. then Boub would have like twice the work to do.

No fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Releasing a second site does seem redundant when this place is named MMO-champion, as in "All of them" even if it doesn't show.

Maybe a second section could be added if they do, we'll see if they do, if the game doesn't bomb, that is.
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    It could, but.. then Boub would have like twice the work to do.

No fun.
    Boub most likely wouldn't run that section. If the game does good and this site could attract a lot of attention from that community then Curse would go about getting people who would have a passion for that game to run it

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warjin View Post
    It might be a smart move to start a SWTOR-Champion website, The people here at MMO-Champion do such a great job on maintaining this site for WoW I would love to see them do the same with SW:TOR.
    Appeal to curse.com about it and not towards the people in charge of running this site that is specificly for WoW.

And apparently there are plenty of other websites already.

I believe groups like Curse and Zam mainly invest in already established, popular, sites.