Deleted

Hunter Macro, Problem

Alright for Aspect switching i need a little help.

For Chimera shot/aimed shot i go back in to Aspect of the Hawk.
    I got two of these macro's

#showtooltip Aimed Shot
    /cast !aspect of the hawk
    /cast Aimed Shot

So when i hit Chimera shot first and then , Aimed shot. i get two times aspect of the hawk spam.
    Is there some way i can make a macro like, if im already in that aspect don't cast it again ?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Not possible, hunter aspects don't count for the [stance] conditional.

Not really. If you want to tie Aspect swapping into every single shot you do, then every single shot you do is going to be spamming you with it. I kind of came up with something else that I use on my hunter alt. He doesn't raid just does BGs and heroics etc but I use this macro.. I couldn't stand the Hawk animation and sound spamming for each shot.

Code:
    #showtooltip Winged Guardian
    /petfollow
    /stopattack
    /cast [group:raid,nomounted]!Aspect of the Fox;[nomounted]!Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast [nomounted]Winged Guardian
    /cast [mounted,nogroup]!Aspect of the Cheetah;[mounted]!Aspect of the Pack
    Since Cheetah/Pack dismount you I put it with that. And lets say after a BG mass rez, as soon as I mount I'm sure to have an Aspect up, saving time. The Fox being in a group:raid is for BGs to just have Fox up while I'm in BGs fulltime, and Hawk outside of BGs in heroics and stuff.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Nope. The point of "!Aspect of the Hawk" as opposed to "Aspect of the Hawk" is that you don't turn it off with you next cast (try pressing the same aspect on your aspect bar twice and see what happens, the same thing would happen without ! in the macro), but there is no way to not recast it because macros can't check for buffs on players.

Deleted
    Damn that suck to hear.
    Thanks for the fast reply.

Is there maybe a other way not to spam it ?

#showtooltip Steady Shot
    /castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Fox, null
    /cast Steady Shot

#showtooltip Aimed Shot
    /castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Hawk, null
    /cast Aimed shot Shot

Try these macros.