Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[Minecraft] Show us your builds!

I haven't seen any threads like this and considering Minecraft is a pretty popular game, some MMO-champion users must have it! So as the title says: ''Show us your builds''. Don't bash people who use mods to build because without it, the work can be tedious and put the builder really off.

I'll start (This will be the test of strength and will if I know how to post pictures)

From the outside

From the inside.
    If you haven't already guessed, it's a minecart station! I've been working on it the whole day and I haven't even started the redstone and rail sections yet. :/ It's going to go to 4 different locations and the other stations will probably be copy/paste.

Very very nice. Bigger pictures please!

wow justin those are amazing

Deleted
    lol ive played minecraf for about 4 months now and not done anything more than a house, this thread has just made me realise there is a whole different side to the game, other than digging :P

cant wait for adventure mode tho

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on a rather large adventure map at the moment, and I intend to finish it this weekend. I'll be sure to post it on here with some screenshots! :3
    Warcraft Soundtrack project, bringing new music to old dungeons! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/WowSoundtrackProject
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...k-project.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    wow justin those are amazing
    Ty

I cant take full credit. My wife helped on a lot of the stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you don't mind, I'd like to use that half water and half lava flowing stream in the future :P
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukki View Post
    I hope you don't mind, I'd like to use that half water and half lava flowing stream in the future :P
    Feel free. I had it going from the top of the castle at one point but I wanted to make the entrance like stormwind.
    I'd like to see some pictures of other people's builds.

Nice, Justin! Is the first one the Eiffel Tower? Because it looks very much like it.

Deleted
    Good lord.. I'm going to have to get this game and build one of the capital cities, aren't I? :S

I haven't played recently, but I have crafted a world I am very proud of. I started with a house and just went nuts from there. You might even find a few little secrets. If anybody is interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ncqlqtaq4ddr2g

Deleted
    Dear god, this game looks like it jumped out of the 80s. Must have really good gamplay to make up for the graphics then:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Dear god, this game looks like it jumped out of the 80s. Must have really good gamplay to make up for the graphics then:P
    It's purposely all blocks haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    gameplay is: build whatever you want

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elmachino View Post
    gameplay is: build whatever you want
    Essentially it is electronic lego.

Is that a Fruit Fucker? Hell yes.

It's still not done. Been soloing it with just SPC for the past 3 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    . Don't bash people who use mods to build because without it, the work can be tedious and put the builder really off.
    Bashing is of course never good, but there are mods that make you import a 3d picture, convert it to minecraft blocks, and just place that building in your world...which takes about 5 min tops...that deserves zero credit as far as I'm concerned. Still no need for bashing of course.

I'm working on a really big ant statue at the moment. I'm going to try to upload pics

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Bashing is of course never good, but there are mods that make you import a 3d picture, convert it to minecraft blocks, and just place that building in your world...which takes about 5 min tops...that deserves zero credit as far as I'm concerned. Still no need for bashing of course.

I'm working on a really big ant statue at the moment. I'm going to try to upload pics
    Not talking about mods which import a building itself but mods that help you gather resources and copy them. How would you actually have the time to farm over 9000000000 cobblestone blocks and then smelt them and get the coal all by yourself and be done in less amount of time than 10 years? A chimp can farm stone but a genius can only design the greatest of builds.
    Last edited by Poppasan; 2011-06-11 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...deserted-town/

me and my friend made an adventure map together! ^^ check it out if you feel like it, you might enjoy it