Every One Can Get a Legendary ......

Sry About My title but i am so happy that getting the legendary staff quest no longer requires you to beat the previous tier Bosses you just go in firelands kill a Molten Lord go back to Org/Sw and get your starting quest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is bluepost link:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...a-molten-lord-

And it Says

Molten Lords are mobs in the Firelands. Killing one will unlock the quest for you, after which you need to visit Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar or the Wizard's Sanctum in Stormwind to pick up the quest.

You do not have to have defeated any bosses from the previous tier. That was a requirement we ultimately decided to get rid of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy now i can use my 9999999 Gold sitting on bank to get my legendary staff quest started and eventually get it in the end.

P.S. This is not a Sarcastic Post or is it ?
    Erafur; Irreplaceble Tank - Great DPS but No Luck (Warrior)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Ermagus; Arcane Master - But Prefers Being a Fridge(Mage)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

It's not like the endboss criteria would've been difficult to accomplish since Nef and co. are old news.

You still have to be a caster class, and down bosses in firelands.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am curious as to the need of this thread? I mean, honestly, I think we can all understand that this new staff is cool stuff and you don't have to kill previous bosses-but, w/e.
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

Cool. But this isn't a Priest thread.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~