Problems with Macro's completing their cycle

/cast berserker stance
    /equip vicious gladiator's decapitator
    /use Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast deadly calm
    /cast inner rage
    /cast battle stance

This is a macro for popping cooldowns, trinket, and reck.

If I'm in battle it will switch to berserk, pop trinket, pop deadly calm. That is it. It does not pop reck, nor inner rage, nor battle stance.

If i hit it twice, then it pops reck only. If I hit it a 3rd time, then it pops inner rage and battle stance. (And this is me hitting it rapidly 3 times since I have seen it does not work hitting it once and saw hitting it a 2nd and 3rd works completely.)

Very confused!

It is the same with my shield wall macro as well:

#showtooltip shield wall
    /cast [nostance:2] defensive stance
    /equip mace of the gullet
    /equip twilight mirrorshield
    /cast shield block
    /cast shield wall

I have to hit this twice to get the shield wall to work. (I'm also not sure how to equip weapons without naming them. I have Tbag addon and I'm not sure where it is placing the items to try the name of the equipslot)

Also, does anyone know how to make a charge macro that rends after you charge the target? Whenever I try that macro, it always says "target is to far away"

I assumed the macro is charging and immediately trying to rend, but doesn't have a target close by yet. I don't see how a charge/rend macro can possibly work with the mechanics of charge needing to be so far away from the target.
    Last edited by Kalimore; 2011-06-11 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    some of those abilities are mutually exclusive (can't be used at the same time as others)

Not played a warrior enough to be able to say which are on the gcd, so use each ability individually anything which triggers the gcd can't be used in the same macro like you have them.

You can either have it as you have and press multiple times or have cast sequence and press multiple times.

I have a similar macro on my Pally, but use modifier keys to control my gcd abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the issue might be that the abilities/actions you're trying to do are activating a GCD (thus why you have to press it multiple times). You'd be better off making a cast sequence macro or something, which you'd have to poke multiple times anyway.

So basically I shouldn't change these up, just get use to hitting them twice or 3 times if needed?

In other words, there is no way to make a macro for this stuff that has any type of pause or something like that, which would lead to me not hitting it twice.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard does not allow macros to pause before casting a spell. Saying things, yes (and this requires an addon). Casting spells or using abilities, no.