Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Cancer Treatment - This story needs heard.

Deleted
    I hate all this conspiracy theory crap.

Deleted
    if they cursed Cancer it would cause more problems than Cancer creates. The population would just BOOM even more not to mention the cost of such a cure on the heath service / insurance industrys.

Deleted
    My friend will be dead from a terminal brain tumour with the next few months, i do not want to hear crap like this.

Deleted
    Hahaha, you think you live in a little nice world don't you? Where governments aren't as telling lies. You my friend need to grow up and learn what's really going on out there in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    My friend will be dead from a terminal brain tumour with the next few months, i do not want to hear crap like this.
    sorry to hear this bro. i can understand how things like this is annoying : /
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I hate all this conspiracy theory crap.
    This. I'm sure they produce tons of 'evidence' of the lies in the movie. I'll be sure to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wierd View Post
    Hahaha, you think you live in a little nice world don't you? Where governments aren't as telling lies. You my friend need to grow up and learn what's really going on out there in the real world.
    Yeah! Keeping us down with their rules of spelling and grammar!
    You write your unintelligible posts! Fight the power!

(the link is nonsense btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Wierd View Post
    I take it you know the cure for cancer? Because it isn't in that link.

So many weirdos, so little time to set them straight :/
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    sorry to hear this bro. i can understand how things like this is annoying : /
    Thanks, but its my friend steve thats needs the sympathy. He is so drugged up he is like a zombie, if he does not take his meds he is in constant agony. His family are hoping Chemo will help, but myself (Masters in Biology) and my Doctor (MD) friend havent the heart to tell them. We saw his chart and knew instantly what was going down.

Shit like this makes me appreciate life more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    Normal cells divide and die naturally.

Cancer cells become immune to death and abnormally multiply.

It's strange how our own cells that die keep us alive, and our own cells that don't die.....kill us.
    Nothing living is immune to death.

Deleted
    Cancer cells are immune to dieing naturally.

Whether are truly "alive" though depends on your own definition of "alive".
    Got a source saying they cannot die?

Deleted
    Google would be your best bet to learn about cells.
    I know about cells, i have a masters in Biology, i am telling you cancer cells are not "Immune to death".

Just because it reproduces does not mean it is the same cell, the original will die. If i have children I won't live forever.

Thanks, but its my friend steve thats needs the sympathy. He is so drugged up he is like a zombie, if he does not take his meds he is in constant agony. His family are hoping Chemo will help, but myself (Masters in Biology) and my Doctor (MD) friend havent the heart to tell them. We saw his chart and knew instantly what was going down.

Shit like this makes me appreciate life more.
    i heard marijuhana could help on those pains, but its nothing i've seen any proof of or such.

my uncle died of cancer like 6 months back, and he lost 30 kilos while in cemo and were still in great pain.
    tbh i think he'd have prefered a lethal injection.
    dying over weeks in pains so big you cant even sit up...

i seriously think you should consider it at some point.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Well i did say cancer cells are immune to death (perhaps i should of said they are immortal instead of saying immune to death) and not a cancer cell.

Semantics.

You knew what i meant if you have a masters
    Cancer cells produce more cancer cells, they are certainly not the same cells 6 months later, just copies. Anyway, anything living can be destroyed, nature has proven this.

---------- Post added 2011-06-11 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i heard marijuhana could help on those pains, but its nothing i've seen any proof of or such.

my uncle died of cancer like 6 months back, and he lost 30 kilos while in cemo and were still in great pain.
    tbh i think he'd have prefered a lethal injection.
    dying over weeks in pains so big you cant even sit up...

i seriously think you should consider it at some point.
    I doubt he would smoke it, he is very stubborn. At the moment he is drugged up on anti psychotic meds, he is like a zombie.

Deleted
    Cancer cells produce more cancer cells, they are certainly not the same cells 6 months later, just copies. Anyway, anything living can be destroyed, nature has proven this.
    I see this and raise you a Chuck Norris.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    I see this and raise you a Chuck Norris.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzQ2qrtBeg

Deleted
    A cell that never stops reproducing itself is immortal?

Thus, immune to death?
    It is not being immortal, it is not the same cell, just a copy.

Deleted
    Yea but it kind of raises the question if a cell that can copy itself for an indefinate period of time could be described as immortal.

It's a bit like describing the human species as being immortal, and not an individual person if you see what i mean.

As a whole, the cell copying process does not have a "sell by date" and thus could go on living naturally forever.
    Thats more philosophical than a scientific debate. As far as i am concerned, if it dies it is not immortal. No matter how many clones it makes.