Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Fun at the Beach

So I was just wondering what my fellow MMO champions do for fun at the beach. I think getting buried is the best, not just having sand piled on top of me, but digging a bath tub sized hole, laying in it, and being buried. What do you guys do for fun at the beach?

I generally have a love hate with the beach, I love the ocean, and the sounds of the waves and what-not, but, I hate the people, and the heat, not so big on swimming in the ocean either, now if I had my own private beach I'd be set, but I'd have to be Oprah or something to own my own beach/island/whatever. :I

I love two things.

1- going to swimm (if I go alone, I don't like it all that much, just feels weird)
    2- relaxing with the sound of the waves and happy people (really, it's so hard to hear happy humans lately) and doing something relax like reading, eating or sunbathing,

You're right, zyl, swimming is wierd alone, 'specially in the ocean. Bringing a friend, or two, or eleven makes it more fun.

I went surfing for the first time a few weeks ago and it was great. Gotta go again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Swim, surf, eat.

I've never surfed before, but once, a seagle ran off with my dad's sammuch, plucked it right out of his hands.

Poke a beached whale. Right in the eye.

Deleted
    Drinking. Alot.

That's it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Treesuss View Post
    Poke a beached whale. Right in the eye.
    The only beached thing I ever poked was a jellyfish... and that I did with a stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the sound and ambiance. I remember in my retarded hell hole of a type of summer school. It's next to the beach, practically everything about the place suck except the beach. Used to wake up at like 6~ and just go next to the beach and just listen to the surroundings.

Umm.... swimming... anyone do that anymore?

I'm going to the beach for the first time in so long (I was just a lil girl the first time so I don't really remember it, and the second time I only got to stay for half and hour D: ) with my parents and grandpa next month. We're camping at a navy air base or something like that, so hopefully there won't be too many people nearby. I have a lot of plans; I want to go fishing at the pier, go crabbing with my dad, chilling around the shore drinking and looking around for shells, and maybe a little swimming. I'm sure I'll do some treasure huntin' with my dad's metal detector.

Don't like the beach if we're not gonna use jet skis. If I wanna go swimming I'll go to a pool, not the beach.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horseback riding on the beach.

I have no reason to go to the beach otherwise. Living on the Jersey Shore makes it difficult to have a pleasant experience at any of the halfway popular beaches.

10+ Year Old Account
    during summer, me and my mates will pretty much just crash at my house, go out at night time, drinking and partying... wake up at lunch time, eat lunch, go to the beach at like 1-2 and stay in the water body surfing waves like a group of idiots all afternoon until about sunset... back to my place, get changed rinse and repeat...

i hate winter in australia atm >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    pervin on chix

I really dislike the ocean, so I usually just stay on land and make crappy sand-sculptures. = /

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this fascination with large bodies of water. I'd probably get a sail boat or something and go sailing...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

i really like beaches. sadly, im out of shape and it's been some years since i last went :/