Thread: DK or Warrior?

DK or Warrior?

Hello guys.

I've been playing my paladin since release of TBC and my rogue since early Vanilla now, so I've started to level up a warrior and a DK. But I'm not sure wich one I should get to 85 to be honest.

I'm going to focus on PvE raiding firstly but I've always enjoyed PvP (BGs more than Arena since I've never been higher than about 1.8-1.9k rating. . .)

So with both aspects of the game in mind, wich one is more fun to play? I do enjoy both at low level at the moment, I'm 70 on my DK and 67 on my warrior.

Oh and I'm going DPS by the way.

Thanks for you're time.

*Just noticed I've probably posted this in the wrong section... So if someone could move it.*
    Last edited by Noxina; 2011-06-14 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    Threads about this are against the rules, just make up your own mind which you want to roll, or roll both.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Threads about this are against the rules, just make up your own mind which you want to roll, or roll both.
    It's against the rules to ask for advice? Well okey, didn't know that.

Deleted
    Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"
    My understanding of them yes. I don't mean to be a dick to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    My understanding of them yes. I don't mean to be a dick to you though.

Ahh okey, no worries : )

It's a bit complicated, instead of moving I'll lock this thread and let you open a new one in a more fitting section.

1. We don't allow "what spec should I play?" threads.
    2. We encourage "What are pro's and con's of X compared to Y?".

If you want to learn the difference between the classes so you can make a judgement that's okay, but don't ask others what you should roll.