Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're DDoSing phone lines today... Can't wait until this shit is over
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I wish they've target the big boys in the industry, or are they not cool enough?

I hope they do Xbox Live so the PS3 users can laugh at them.

Nah they are xbox fan boys i think ill ask em to do ps3 netowrk again for teh lolz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Eh it's only a matter of time before the people watching them (FBI,CIA or whoever) makes the call to arrest them.. If they think they won't be caught they're not too bright.
    That's if the authorities even know where they are.

It's not like these hackers are browsing using internet explorer 5.0 with no proxy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Nah they are xbox fan boys i think ill ask em to do ps3 netowrk again for teh lolz
    Providing virtual proof of your cybercrime isn't a very smart idea -fyi
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Îf they haven't done WOW, Xbox Live, Apple is simply cause they cant or haven't found away yet, not because they are fanboys.

Iam not saying Blizz, MS and Apple arent impenetrable but they are well secured and Iam sure they put millions of dollars making sure of it.

Sony was naive and now they are the laughing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    They did not hack PSN, they hacked sony pictures or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Îf they haven't done WOW, Xbox Live, Apple is simply cause they cant or haven't found away yet, not because they are fanboys.

Iam not saying Blizz, MS and Apple arent impenetrable but they are well secured and Iam sure they put millions of dollars making sure of it.

Sony was naive and now they are the laughing stock.
    Sony has been on a steady decline for a while, ever since the release of the PS3 imo.

And Microsoft is pretty secure as it owns some 80% of the PC market, bugs and glitches get fixed fast.

LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN

They hacked Sony Pictures. There is a difference. Please get information correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN
    LULZSEC DID NOT HACK PSN

They hacked Sony Pictures. There is a difference. Please get information correct.
    He's a fanboy, there's no reasoning with them.

I can definitely see some attempts at new internet legislation if this sort of thing keeps up.

Deleted
    He could also have meant something like "Maybe I'll go tell them to hack Sony, >>> so the PSN will get hacked again. <<<<" or somewhat along that line. Not that they hacked it, but that it was hacked before and would be hacked again, this time by LulzSec.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    I'm hoping they go after some big company with a big stick. Say Blizzard or Microsoft; companies who aren't afraid of fighting back. A 600M suit would put an end to this nonsense.
    Are you comparing company size and power blizzard and microsoft? And a ddos attack isn't exactly proving a point at all. It's kind of like getting a bunch of people to randomly picket outside some business to shut down their business and then trying to say it's so they get better security.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi View Post
    He could also have meant something like "Maybe I'll go tell them to hack Sony, >>> so the PSN will get hacked again. <<<<" or somewhat along that line. Not that they hacked it, but that it was hacked before and would be hacked again, this time by LulzSec.
    It's not going to happen by script kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by john67 View Post
    That's if the authorities even know where they are.

It's not like these hackers are browsing using internet explorer 5.0 with no proxy.
    I'm relatively neutral about this whole ordeal, kind of annoyed from not being able to log onto EVE for a little while last night but not too upset over it, but if you believe the proxies they are probably using / the proxies most people use can completely mask yourself from something like the government.........you're in for a big surprise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanso View Post
    I'm relatively neutral about this whole ordeal, kind of annoyed from not being able to log onto EVE for a little while last night but not too upset over it, but if you believe the proxies they are probably using / the proxies most people use can completely mask yourself from something like the government.........you're in for a big surprise.
    If you say so.

I'm not using any proxies by the way, I'm just pointing out that lulzsec seem to take their anonymity pretty seriously. Otherwise why would they be so brazen in setting up a twitter feed, setting up phone numbers and redirecting them to companies etc. If they thought they would get caught by that then they wouldn't be doing it.

You're overestimating the power of the government over the internet. This isn't China.

Catching members of anonymous is childs play compared to lulzsec. Anonymous tend to use their personal computers to DDOS websites, which makes it ridiculously easy to track down the individuals involved. Anonymous are also a much less tight knit group, making it easier to infiltrate. Lulzsec use a botnet to do their DDOS'ing, and are not going to be infiltrated easily.

If they can be tracked so easily why haven't they been arrested yet? They have been hacking websites unopposed for over a week. Either the government doesn't want to act or it isn't able to. Which is more likely?

Deleted
    Again new info´s

Lulzsec are bombarding the Eve-Loginserver again.
    its down again.

Yeah...the more they do this, and the bigger they go...they're digging a grave. They WILL get caught. Maybe not right now, but they will get caught. They deserve to be strung up for being so pathetic.

yeah... they bombarded the EvE servers again right after I warped into a Sleeper pocket... FML

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    Yeah...the more they do this, and the bigger they go...they're digging a grave. They WILL get caught. Maybe not right now, but they will get caught. They deserve to be strung up for being so pathetic.
    interesting update #2
    there are still many online, it seems they did not get all Proxy´s to the loginservers this time

---------- Post added 2011-06-15 at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    yeah... they bombarded the EvE servers again right after I warped into a Sleeper pocket... FML
    ouch.... well our wormhole has exactly 1 signature after the "fun" they had yesterday. (its the static exit -.-)
    wanna trade?

Edit:
    we also got some new members on our corp together for some mission, all gone exept me and a friend...
    Last edited by mmocf1b7d43091; 2011-06-15 at 08:59 PM.

They're improving CCP's security though, you shouldn't be upset! You should be thanking them!

/sarcasm