Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Yes, especially when i zone in and there's 300000 skeletons littering the floor from previous wipes.

I love getting them half cleared, quicker VP.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

It's more fun when you join a ZA run with 3 players from your guild and not a single boss is cleared, but the timed event has expired. This brings a smile to my face every time!

It depends. If I get put in one in progress that's sitting in front of Commander Springvale or Jin'do the Idiotbreaker, I'll usually just leave. It's like those pugs you see in trade spamming for replacements on AC or Al'akir, the fact that they are replacing people means you know they are doomed before you even start.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

It seems there is a general consensus.

At this point where people only want VP/satchel (geared enough to not need anything) prefer almost finished run. Get in, get out, get on with life.

On the other hand new players and players who want gear prefer full run.

I bet your responses would be more different at different stages in the expansion. IF you just hit 85, you would totally hate getting half cleared / fail pugs if you had to wait 30-40 mins in queue each time.

but if i just hit 85 it means the xpack has only been out 2-3 days and im mostly running with my guild since we are all in the same boat. but soon you will beable to get almost a full set of 359 gear with just justice points and rep so ZA/ZG wont matter as much since they are only 353

Deleted
    I love half cleared dungeons tbh. Even though I still rep grind on my alt and could use the bosses and trash that's already been killed. But it's still the same amount of gold you get from a half cleared dungeon, so yeah I don't mind.

I can understand why Blizz changed this, since tanks would just re-queue until they finally got a dungeon in progress though.

In any case, as with the other issues of LFD, the only solution is to do a premade or queue for a specific (I think this will ensure you get a fresh dungeon).

Only had 1 half clear recently that didn't finish fine.
    In my case I need zero gear from ZA/ZG (as tank) so joining a part clear is generally a positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Everyone will click an option like that, which will in turn totally fuck any group that anybody leaves / gets kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    as tank i dont mind ending up in half cleared dungeon, i'm not after loot, only vp and lewtbags.
    the more is cleared, the less time i gotta spend in the dungeon

Once you have run an instance a dozen times, you want to just get in - get your VP - and get out. This in direct opposition to people who say that Cata instances are too easy. We need some way of making dungeons fun and challenging for people doing it the first time, yet expedient for someone just after the last boss

I love joining them, quicker to the VP and Satchel/orb...

Deleted
    Story of my life : Hm there's a goody bag reward from Healer in the normal 5-man heroics, let's go.

BRC Heroic, Beam boss, 1 pull, the obvious happens, group disbands, not queueing for another 3 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love half cleared runs, means I get my valor points faster. And to top it off usually you join right before they are going to kill the boss, meaning you have skipped the trash as well.

I do imagine that it can be annoying for dps, though. Because if you just spend 30/40 minutes in the queue you want to actually enjoy, what you waited for so long, to its fullest.