Razer Naga healing help please :D

Hey guys, I recently purchased a Razer Naga as my buddies and I are going to pick up wow again. The Razer Naga is a mouse with 12 buttons on the side. I was wondering if I could use mouseover macros in conjunction with grid to macro heals onto these side keys and then hover over my teammates nameplates in grid to use the abilities. Any help is greatly appreciated

Yep,it would work. they even work with the mod Clique

Deleted
    you can set those naga buttons to appear like num0 - num 9, num0, num- and num + (theres a switch on the bottom side of your mouse).
    just align those num keys to a bar and they work like any other keybind.

Thanks for the quick replies you guys! I haven't played wow for a while so can you give me an example of how to do mouseover macros? I can't recall the correct wording :S. Can your example be say, flash of light?

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help]Holy Light;Holy Light
    just replace holy ligh with any spell you need.

check out http://www.wowwiki.com/Paladin_macros if you need some more useful macros.

I have a Naga, but when healing on my Priest I still use Healbot (ctrl/shift modifers on left,right, & middle mousebuttons... I play with cursor keys instead of WASD... oldschool). I've found Healbot won't use the 12 Naga buttons because they are seen as keyboard keypresses. The naga's buttons are essentially just a keyboard as far as windows is concerned.

What I do use the Naga for though (when healing) is cooldowns or non-targeted AoE heals. And abilities like Holy Grip and Fade.
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

Alright thanks again guys, much appreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalien View Post
    I've found Healbot won't use the 12 Naga buttons because they are seen as keyboard keypresses. The naga's buttons are essentially just a keyboard as far as windows is concerned.
    I don't have a Naga (yet) but if I understand your correctly:
    Healbot only uses the keyboard as modifier? So to use the naga buttons you would have to combine it with a "normal" mouse button?