Gearlist 4.2 Shadow

Just Wondering if there are already gearlist outthere for best upgrades on rep items and raiddrops?

thx

As far as I know, sims aren't set up. Until sims are set up, we don't have up to date PP values, so we can't rank gear. There aren't so many choices that it won't be pretty easy to pick out what to wear, though. Haste will still be > hit/crit/mastery. Hit will *probably* see a boost to make it significantly better than crit/mastery, and crit will also probably be even better than mastery than it already is. Essentially you'll probably itemize/enchant/gem how you do now, except you might want more hit to put you closer to the cap.

This is all speculation at this point, though.

I agree with Shartadin, been waiting for simulationcraft to be up to date but since I'm not helping with the project I'm not going to complain

And also just throwing in that DOT dmg will be reduced, and some of that damaged shifted into mindblast (but perhaps an overall nerf).

15+ Year Old Account
    Twintop & Kilee (from howtopriest.com) will be posting one as soon as soon as they can.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

and you spam that site info everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by nagina View Post
    I don't see how it's spam when veiled's using it to identify who's going to post it.... There's quite a few of people from HTP that discuss stuff on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Quote Originally Posted by nagina View Post
    Not nearly as much as he used to but I'd say Twintop from H2P.com and Kilee from shadowpriest.com, you can't claim Kilee yet, Veiled =P

edited for grammar

Spiral- Considering Kilee is a mod at H2P Veiled has a point But honestly no site owns anyone and they all are good for their different things

I would guess something similar to the warlock gearlist..
    http://xaphire.com/34/warlock/warloc...-in-slot-list/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will be interesting to see how Necromantic Focus compares to DMC:V.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

15+ Year Old Account
    I own everyone on the internets! Even Arlee!

ps: spiral, Kilee is a mod at h2p as of this week, he's mine!! MINEEE!
    Last edited by Veiled; 2011-06-16 at 05:29 PM.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    I own everyone on the internets! Even Arlee!
    Only if Kel agrees to share me

I have a preliminary/"beta" list up at HTP right now -- http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=392

This has all of the items in 4.2 for Priests and some early updated PP values. Once SimulationCraft has a release with a ~391 BiS list and all of the Priest changes (and T12 set bonuses included), I'll sim up values like I have done for 4.0.6 and 4.1.0 and get it updated, and cross-post the BiS list here.

I'd like to let everyone know something, though. I'm taking a break from WoW and won't be playing during at least Firelands if not longer. I've talked with Kilee briefly about helping keep the BiS list updated since the only difficult thing that is needed is adding items when a patch drops (I added over 400 items to my database for 4.2). I'll make it clear when I post the 4.2 list that I'll maintain it but won't be regularly checking forums/websites for comments, so the easiest way to point errors out to me will be through PMs either here or on HTP.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Only if Kel agrees to share me
    Do I have to?
    I'd rather not, if it could be helped.

<3

Enjoy the time off, Twintop. You deserve it.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-06-17 at 06:29 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    I have a preliminary/"beta" list up at HTP right now -- http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=392

This has all of the items in 4.2 for Priests and some early updated PP values. Once SimulationCraft has a release with a ~391 BiS list and all of the Priest changes (and T12 set bonuses included), I'll sim up values like I have done for 4.0.6 and 4.1.0 and get it updated, and cross-post the BiS list here.

I'd like to let everyone know something, though. I'm taking a break from WoW and won't be playing during at least Firelands if not longer. I've talked with Kilee briefly about helping keep the BiS list updated since the only difficult thing that is needed is adding items when a patch drops (I added over 400 items to my database for 4.2). I'll make it clear when I post the 4.2 list that I'll maintain it but won't be regularly checking forums/websites for comments, so the easiest way to point errors out to me will be through PMs either here or on HTP.
    Twintop - thanks for all your work. Hope you make it back soon.