Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Added a few examples going into so more advanced examples and sectioned it off so I can add more later when I have time. Maybe I'll do more on the expression editor sometime if there's any interest. Thanks for the compliments guys and any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    great guide! I never knew what the # things were for, that's so ridiculously helpful! Expression Editor too!

Thank you for it ^^

Deleted
    Great guide, I'll send my guildies here to read it. Slackers don't do nearly as much analysis as they should. I should add http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/ is a great tool when comparing yourself to others, perhaps consider adding it to the guide.
    Last edited by mmoc053e24f82b; 2012-09-29 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    Great guide, I'll send my guildies here to read it. Slackers don't do nearly as much analysis as they should. I should add http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/ is a great tool when comparing yourself to others, perhaps consider adding it to the guide.
    I will add some stuff for raidbots and comparebot later. Thanks for the kind words.

Deleted
    thankyou for this guide. ive been wanting something like this for a while : )

Wow, nice guide, great help.

/cast sticky vote

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Added a link to this guide in the "Sticky: Raid & Dungeons useful threads". GJ.

Thank you for the guide!

N-N-N-N-Necro post.

Guide should now read: Step 1: Use warcraftlogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm, yeah. This thread is from 2012, and I'd certainly recommend anyone interested in logs and analyzing them to be using warcraftlogs at this point.

Closing.