Deleted

Rolling a Warlock

So i'm rolling a Warlock.

My 10man guild currently doesn't have one, and we have two Hunters. One of them being me. I've played a Hunter since Vanilla and can play it very well.

So i'm just throwing a few questions out there, i hope to become as good a Warlock as i am a Hunter.

I haven't started to set up my UI yet, so i'm wondering if you lovely people could recommend some good AddOns for Locks. DoT timers etc etc.

Any general tips or advice you could give me, any links for some good detailed information on the class (besides from EJ and here).

Thanks very much for your help

Deleted
    In terms of AddOns I'd reccomend:

ForteXorcist is pretty good for multi target dot timers and doesn't need much setup. Some other utility for locks there too.
    Gnosis for cast bars that update with haste (channeling spells etc)
    Tidy Plates
    Power Auras / Tellmewhen both pretty good for tracking procs / buffs etc.

Can't really think of other good addons to use atm.

In terms of information.. pretty much everything you need is here / EJ. Can't really recommend anywhere else that tells you something vital. Take a look at some of the video guides that are sticked up there too, might be useful to you.

Making sure you get some good macros set up is also important, (esp. some target = focus) makes life alot easier maintaining dots on two ++ targets.
    Last edited by mmocc16b11ff5b; 2011-06-15 at 10:50 PM.