Deleted

quick question on Demo CD usage

Hey guys, quick question thats been on my mind for a while:

When on a general boss with the usual rotation and RNG permitting metamorphis will come off cd a good 3-40secs before the other 2minute cd's - My question is should I pop Demo asap or wait for the other CD's as I know if they are joint up then they are generally more beneficial?

Cheers

Deleted
    pop meta everytime when you know, that you don't have to move much asap! (normal)

pop meta, when you know, that you don't have to move much and if possible to line up with as much other buffs as possible for re-dotting (specially BoD), but don't wait for demonsoul to be ready (if it's more like 15-25 seconds), it's enough when u can pop demonsoul, have some seconds left of meta and then renew buffs before your meta goes off (advance)

at last: it's all practice and knowing the encounter perfectly

Lining up demonsoul with a felhunter out isn't a big deal, and if the duration of your metamorph is going to overlap the CD on the demonsoul CD, just pop DS while in meta, refresh the BoD, and all's well.
    Member of the 4.3 Firelord club.
    The very mention of demon warlock as a tanking spec makes me vomit profusely, so please abstain from it.

WBC needs damagers, ELE/ARMS/FIRE needed most. Wendigobrewing.com to apply! 2/8 heroic 25m. 3 days, 4 hours a day.

if it is a tank and spank type of fight with no other interesting mechanics (ie Argolath), use Meta on CD whether trinkets are ready or not.

if there are certain parts of a fight that require more damage on a certain target, or group of targets, or have damage increasing aspects, consider saving meta for these parts. Examples would be magmaws head, milk puddles on trons, black phase or green phase on mal, mortality on Chim, whelps on Halfus, "execute" phases on council or cho-gall, among others.