Thread: T12 Moonkin BiS

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    BiS gear doesn't necessarily mean it has more haste than the set you currently run

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    BiS gear doesn't necessarily mean it has more haste than the set you currently run
    I'm pretty sure a 50haste enchant on the gloves and a 40 haste gem in the relic will do significantly more dps than the setup you've listed [given DI], even if I wasn't to change anything else around.

glove enchant should be 50 haste, not sure why i put 28 sp. and yes the 40 haste would reach a haste cap, and be better.
    just seemed like your post was saying the fact you had more haste currently was making it easier to get more haste in BiS gear.

this should be a more accurate list now, - a few changes if you have DI (changing some gems to haste).

feel free to comment still

*helps if i post the link* http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...80.0.0.0.52207
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-08-03 at 12:11 PM.

[breakpoint is 2639 with DI]
    Where exactly did you get that breakpoint from?
    http://theincbear.com/math/resto-haste-breakpoints looking from this, I don't see it. Would like to know if I'm looking something wrong

---------- Post added 2011-08-03 at 01:56 PM ----------

And wing5wong, in that link you posted there, you can't have both rep rings I believe, would like confirmations on that tho.

I'm wondering what's better. The Tier pants with the Mastery/Haste random enchant shoulders VS Tier Shoulders and the Spirit/Haste pants off Majordomo. I did the calculations and this is what I found:

Tier pants setup:
    9 int
    9 spirit
    20 mastery
    38 crit

Tier Shoulders setup:
    42 haste

That's what you gain depending on which one you pick. Any thought which one is better though?

with that statcomparison it's quite obvious isn't it? Unless that 42 haste will put you over a treshhold there's no discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Berrytomint View Post
    I'm wondering what's better. The Tier pants with the Mastery/Haste random enchant shoulders VS Tier Shoulders and the Spirit/Haste pants off Majordomo. I did the calculations and this is what I found:

Tier pants setup:
    9 int
    9 spirit
    20 mastery
    38 crit

Tier Shoulders setup:
    42 haste

That's what you gain depending on which one you pick. Any thought which one is better though?
    there was a post earlier that quoted someone on the EJ forums stating that the difference is a very, VERY minimal. with that being said i would simply state the best option, is the one you can get first

Slightly more than 0,1% difference... the damage range on our spells has more effect on our DPS than that.
    So, yeah, get whatever you can get faster, it won't make any noticeable difference anyway.
    And wing5wong, in that link you posted there, you can't have both rep rings I believe, would like confirmations on that tho.
    Nope, just unique-equip, not mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by huth; 2011-08-04 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    glove enchant should be 50 haste, not sure why i put 28 sp. and yes the 40 haste would reach a haste cap, and be better.
    just seemed like your post was saying the fact you had more haste currently was making it easier to get more haste in BiS gear.

this should be a more accurate list now, - a few changes if you have DI (changing some gems to haste).

feel free to comment still

*helps if i post the link* http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...80.0.0.0.52207
    Aye, looking better now. Obvious next criticism is that the weapon should be Dragonwrath, not the combo you have there. :P

yea.... i changed that after some..... in guild disputes.
    will add it back later =P

original post updated. I will add the trinkets, and the alternate staff comparison on wowhead sometime soon.
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-08-05 at 04:32 AM.

Deleted
    Do we reforge the Mastery from DMC to Haste ? yes if i'm right ?

and about the ragna HC trinket , i still think due it's High int the 'bonus" isn't that good , Not sure tho
    so i would keep DMC + necromatic

dmc is reforged to haste, yes.
    heroic rag trinket is below heroic dmc and necromantic

First post wowhead comparison updated with trinkets.
    here it is
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-08-07 at 08:12 AM.

I read from exalted with Avengers people that you can't wear 2xRep rings. I've seen your post that says you can't but you still have both in the list/comparison :P . Anw im guessing HC Shannox ring will be the second one?

Also for normal modes gear would it be normal Shannox ring or the VP one (spirit+mastery i believe)

VP one is better, with hit and mastery on it. And as far as I understood, you can have both rep rings, they are uniqe-equiped but that just means you can't have 2 same ones but can use 2 different ones.

Deleted
    Seeing as some of Paragons players reached exalted this week, and none of them are wearing both of the rep rings i would assume its not possible.
    So i guess we fall back to the only 391 ring? WTB haste

looking more and more like you cant wear 2 rep rings.
    this would make either chogal 372 ( or concalve undertow/feverflare) ring, or shannox ring 2BiS.

not sure wether the int from shannox ring outwieghs the loss of int from the 372.
    the 372 rings are definately better than normal shannox ring though.

looking more and more like you cant wear 2 rep rings.
    this would make either chogal 372 ( or concalve undertow/feverflare) ring, or shannox ring 2BiS.

not sure wether the int from shannox ring outwieghs the loss of int from the 372.
    the 372 rings are definately better than normal shannox ring though.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...81:77:72:49:29

not 100% right for just your character, but it gives a decent look what are BiS
    I would say VP ring is BiS after rep ring's =)
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

same list i posted, with tier shoulders swapped for random shannox (interchangeable), and clarification on the rings.

thanks.

edit* just realised i didnt update this after reposting on guild forums.
    will do it again in a sec

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 10:37 AM ----------

updated original post
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-08-12 at 10:17 AM.

same list, yet not the same list. swapping those shoulders mixes up gemming / reforgin etc due to spirit difference