Remove DBM Text Raid Warning

Hey guys, I uploaded a screenshot and i want to know how to ENTIRELY remove the red squared raid warnings (text warnings)

its FUCKING annoying, it blocks important parts of my screen and it doesnt tell me shit. i dont need it. yet there is no option in dbm (at least i didnt find one) how i could remove that crap

any help would be highly appreciated!

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-06-16 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are the called raid announcements, look it up on the config, not difficult to turn off.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's a global option to turn those off, but I think you can go into each individual boss mod and turn off raid warnings per ability/event... not sure if that would also get rid of the timer bars though, which I definitely do find helpful. I'm not in game atm so I can't verify, so going off memory - apologies if I'm wrong.

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Those are the called raid announcements, look it up on the config, not difficult to turn off.
    the config? you mean config.txt in the wow folder ?

didnt find anything in the dbm options. would be nice if you could tell me exactly how to do it

and no, i dont want to disable the timer bars, only those text warnings

---------- Post added 2011-06-17 at 08:24 PM ----------

so? anyone?

No, disbaling each announce in each boss frame does not work

No, checking the "do not show announcements" button does not work! how can i remove this frame entirely? wouldnt mind editing the lua either, just dont know what to do there! any help would be nice
    Last edited by Jainzar; 2011-06-19 at 06:00 PM.