Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    WHAT? no new icons for enhance but a buff? am i dreaming here?
    Don't worry, we still have new animations coming 4.2

15+ Year Old Account
    that page that says 6/28/2011 now says 6/16/2011 for the firelands preview.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 4.2 will be released june 28th, Blue Poster Zarhym: PvP Season 9 will not be ending on June 21. It will now be ending as early as June 28. So the page with patch notes that had a of date 6/28 and changed it to 6/16 to cover there tracks... figuires.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eleclight View Post
    Hyped as hell for the enhance buffs just rolled and geared one. I can't wait to see how it affects their Raid DPS.
    Don't get too excited, it's not a very big buff once you go deeper into the numbers. I think k1037 and dahmer put it best:

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k1037 View Post
    I haven't played an Enhance Shammy in over a year, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but given the relatively long cooldowns between Stormstrike/Unleash uses, wouldn't these buffs only have a minor impact on overall DPS?

Stormstrike/Unleash combined probably account for what, 5-6% of total damage? So these buffs would really only add something like 2-3% to total damage. So long as the majority of Enhance damage is passive, wouldn't a buff to crit/haste/agi be necessary to truly have an impact? Or a significantly higher increases to active spells, moving more damage to active?
    Pretty good guess there

Random pick from world of logs bh fight for % per ability :
    Melee 18.5%
    Lava lash 17.5%
    Windfury attack 11.5%
    Flametongue attack 10.2%
    Lightning bolt 9.2%
    Flame shock 6.2%
    Lightning shield 6.0%
    Earth shock 4.4%
    Lightning strike 4.4%
    Stormstrike 4.3%
    Unleash flame 2.8%
    Searing flames 2.7%
    Unleash wind 1.7%
    Stormstrike off-hand 1.5%

They're both low but this buff is a good start
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    DK Frost DPS is too high... so we'll give dw Frost MORE procs to do MORE damage. /thumbsup.
    lol this, frost now sims as top dps spec in the game

http://www.simulationcraft.org/420/Raid_T11_372.html

mm and arcane can be high because if they move their dps drops like a stone, they are balenced, but having BOTH dk specs top 3 is nothing short of retarded

Deleted
    i hope u know, that arcane can always attack the enemy, while dks in some fight can only attack the enemy for 50% of the time? so thats what u call balanced? melees have to have higher dps than rangers, so they can both be on the same level. end of story

Quote Originally Posted by totmachor View Post
    i hope u know, that arcane can always attack the enemy, while dks in some fight can only attack the enemy for 50% of the time? so thats what u call balanced? melees have to have higher dps than rangers, so they can both be on the same level. end of story
    thats a rare fight mechanic, one that doesnt exist in firelands bosses. i play a melee too but to imply frost being buffed by this magnitude is ok is just stupid.
    their was only 1 fight of that type in this teir, and in heroic atrem melee could focus on feinds during the air phase. you cant balance classes around mechanics that dont exist in anything other than an extreme minority.

The shaman buffs were total bandaid fixes, that makes it even more so that there class relys on weapon item level, then gear. But yeah I can see shamans in 372 weapons hitting like trucks , I bet it gets a nerf down, because it is obvious they are doing this just to make shamans chill out a little. This is by far not a permanent solution.

Anyone else's eyes go down the tier pics and just think, 'That looks like a Rogue, that looks like a Mage, that looks like a Priest' to all the wrong classes because it's the same reused armor on a different class?

Dude! I love it when blizzard makes these class changes. I ask you: Why they can not maintain balance? Simple, because they have to keep players arrested. #CapitalismGamer