Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hokus Pokus by H-Street Skateboards, then many other gnarly classic skate films from the 90's

10+ Year Old Account
    A beautiful mind
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

the shawshank redemption

HOPE IS A GOOD THING

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    This, it's only a short film, but it completely changed my perspective on so many things. It's nominated for a few oscars.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNfnzMZsT6M
    Really? Wtf :P

Deleted
    Watching Disneys Hunchback of Notre Dame in the cinemas when I was a kid definitely affected me. I remember leaving the cinema crying and feeling so sorry for the poor hunchback being treated so badly only because he was different, even though he had done no harm.

As an adult I will have to agree with previous posters and give my respects to Forrest Gump, a truly inspirational movie and morale everyone should aim to pursue.

I think it was the LOTR trilogy, since then I liked elves, green colour, archery, hunting etc. Probably the reason why I like medieval-fantasy themed films, TV series and games right now. Whenever I played an RPG game I always and made an elf huntress if possible. Even my main character in WoW is a Night Elf Hunter since I started playing 5 years ago. I am interested in archery as a sport too.
    Last edited by Nraktja; 2011-06-18 at 07:00 PM.

I would have to say the muppets. I have a full on muppet fetish because of it

Pay it Forward.

Deleted
    Lion king, only thing I can think of right now. Maybe Click too, yeah I think it did.

Quote Originally Posted by uiemad View Post
    Pay it Forward.
    Also this, great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Really? Wtf :P
    Ya i dont get it either.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Deleted
    Withnail and I. Taught me the humour in squalor.

It made me scared shitless of clowns, I was about 10 at the time and my babysitter thought I was in bed when in fact I was sat at the bottom of the stairs watching it. Then I saw an episode of Supernatural where there was a clown killing off parents, I had to put my hand over my eyes every time it came on screen. Damn Coulrophobia. :C