10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.

Future Raidboss Creations

The purpose of this thread is to invent your own raidboss, non-existant beforehand. Write a short summary of his story, and if you have invented any details on the raid/encounter post them here.

My own:
    High Crusader Menethil: A secret son of Arthas , who recreates the Scarlet Crusade and they conquer Kul`Tiras, making it their new base. He wields Arthas`s childhood sword reinforced. He is a retribution paladin and his homeraid is Kul`Tiras Fortress.

It took you exactly no posts to break the existing lore?

Dreadfall Alkirion
    The Cataclysm changed Azeroth forever, and the widespread destruction throughout the lands has cost many innocents their lives. Such a vile act of mass-slaughter has consequences. The veil between Azeroth and the dominion of the dead, which all souls must pass through after death, was ripped apart in places by the massive strain on it in such short time. The veil, usually seen as a maelstrom of shadows in the skies by ghosts, eventually mended itself, but not before something could slip through. It descended upon Azeroth from the veiled sky, and crashed into the region of Duskwood.

While Alkirion's arrival was unnoticeable in the land of the living - apart from an unusually cold wind and an abundance of dead bears on the Hushed Bank - the spirit realm was greatly affected. A barrier has been risen around Raven Hill Cemetery, accessible only through a few gateways, and shadowy creatures patrol the area. Inside, one can see whirlpools of shadow arising from the ground, tearing the soul of the land apart. Alkirion himself rests deep within Raven Hill, in an all-new dungeon known only as...

The Tomb of Immortal Darkness​.
    Last edited by Umbra; 2011-06-18 at 06:53 AM.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    It took you exactly no posts to break the existing lore?

Dreadfall Alkirion
    The Cataclysm changed Azeroth forever, and the widespread destruction throughout the lands has cost many innocents their lives. Such a vile act of mass-slaughter has consequences. The veil between Azeroth and the dominion of the dead, which all souls must pass through after death, was ripped apart in places by the massive strain on it in such short time. The veil, usually seen as a maelstrom of shadows in the skies by ghosts, eventually mended itself, but not before something could slip through. It descended upon Azeroth from the veiled sky, and crashed into the region of Duskwood.

While Alkirion's arrival was unnoticeable in the land of the living - apart from an unusually cold wind and an abundance of dead bears on the Hushed Bank - the spirit realm was greatly affected. A barrier has been risen around Raven Hill Cemetery, accessible only through a few gateways, and shadowy creatures patrol the area. Inside, one can see whirlpools of shadow arising from the ground, tearing the soul of the land apart. Alkirion himself rests deep within Raven Hill, in an all-new dungeon known only as...

The Tomb of Immortal Darkness​.
    Very nice. And dont care about my one, since it is merely an example.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh why not, I'm bored waiting on a Heroic Q -

The Scarlet Crusade; Thy end meets demise -

The scarlet crusade originally a sec of the silver hand merely set on destroying the evil Scourge most aggressively and so they we're born though in the end
    What they we're fighting for has become there own demise. Mal'ganis leader of the new Scarlet crusade known as The Onslaught has risen from the darkness to command forth
    the remaining scarlet forces within the eastern kingdoms for an unknown agent.

It's fast and I only want to get into the boss details

Welcome to The Scarlet Citadel - Call of the Crimson Guard

Data - > Accessing - granting...

Nightstalker Gal'kes

With the Revival of Mal'ganis, he has sent help from his own kind the dreadlords to help in his cause, one of the first to hear his call is Gal'kes. Gal'kes has complete control of a force known as Gravity. He has necrotic powers him self to rise the dead to slaughter those who would defy his master. Gal'kes is appointed as a gate keeper through the citadel and guards the Inner sanctum.

Journal entrys - > Access Granted

Eastern Kingdom
    The Scarlet Citadel
    SUBZONE - Crimson gate
    Nightstalker Gal'kes
    Type: Dreadlord
    H 210,995,177

''Look what we have here guess? My my, our master is such a pleasing host but... I'll be welcoming you to this party...myself''

''Plus and and minus sign's what will it be I wonder? does it remind you...?''
    Magnetic Reversal - Passive - Instant

- Reverses the magnetic aura of several targets bouncing those with the opposite fields and sucking those with the same fields
    H Tosses targets up within the air if opposite fields touch each other

Berserk - Instant - 12:00 - ''I regret to inform you.. that you have failed''

- Increases damage by 500% and is taunt immune

Gravity disturbence - Instant - H Mechanic - ''Oh what is this? I have something... new''

- Completely pins all targets down to the ground for 2 mins only a target with the same field can break the disturbence after the effect, 2 targets with each field will directly be free

Negative Fields - Passive

- The magnetic aura within you is negative! Do not get close to the opposite fields

Positive Fields - Passive

- The magnetic aura within you is positive! Do not get close to the opposite fields!

Gravity burst - 2 second cast - ''Crush the weak!''

- Creates a gravity well within the center of the room instantly inflicting 555,555 shadow damage split amoung targets stacking within each other
    H Instant cast

Gravity strike - Instant - ''Away from me worm!?''

- An instant strike infused with the power of gravity, inflicting dirctly 66% of the targets health plus 33,156 shadow damage and wipes the current threat table by 100%

Aftermath - Cast after Gravity strike

- Directly knocks the target 35 yards and pins it to the ground for 15 seconds

Phase 2 - Every 25% - ''I'll toy with you children a little longer...''

* Set script to maintain both fields within this phase as well within heroic mode and remove fields in normal mode

Gravity Siege - 5 second channeled spell

- Inflicting 5% health every 0.5 seconds and knocking all nearby targets directly to the wall

Shadow wall - Instant - ''No, I told you lets put some more action to this''

- Inside the walls creeping flames begins to chase targets in addition the outside area within the walls are boxed with shadow flames, consuming any target that tried to move away from the walls
    H Fire creeps faster

* Script end phase after 45 seconds has passed
    * Script return phase 1

Gravity grip - Directly cast coming back to phase 1 - ''Oppsie daisie, well now that was fun wasn't it?''

- Pulls all nearby targets to the caster
    H Knocks all targets back after by 10 yards

Phase 3 20% - ''Scarlet filth arise from your grave and serve your master!''

* Set script to remove Phase 2 and retain phase 1 abilities

Nazethim's curse - Instant

- Revive's the dead to be servents of Gal'kes

Fatigue body - Passive - H mechanic - ''Your body can not handle gravity eh? Lets see how long you last!''

- Slows casting speed and attack speed by 3% every 5 seconds and movement speed by 2%

--------------------------------------
    Crimson Magus - > 1 of them
    H 10,616,999

Conjure Aegis of the old - Channeled 9999 seconds

- Creates a shield within Gal'kis reducing damage taken by 90%, while the shield maintains. Gal'kis will restore his health by 2% every 10 seconds until the Magus dies
    H While channeling it will also inflict 33,161 shadow damage upon all nearby targets and increases shadow damage taken by 5% every tick
    ---------------------------------------
    Crimson Priestess - > 3 of them
    H 7,888,166

Heal - 2 second cast

- instantly heals a target 33% of their current health
    H 66%

Crimson fire - 1 second cast

- Inflicts devasting fire damage upon a target

Mind control - Instant - H mechanic

- Controls the targets mind
    --------------------------------------
    Crimson Hell Knight - > 2 of them
    H 7,185,261

Shround in flames - Instant - Targets 3

- Covers the target in flames, Inflicting 22,161 fire damage every 0.5 seconds to nearby targets but increases damage by 50% for 10 seconds. After the duration is over; The target will combust inflicting 225,161 fire damage to nearby allies

Flurry of attacks - Instant -

- Increases attack speed by 500% for 2 seconds

Lust for battle - Instant - H mechanic

- Increases all nearby targets attack speed by 35%
    -----------------------------------------

- Death: Shaaa....taka'kelis...We never fall...only delayed.. ahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it have to be raids? I made a couple dungeons.

Naxxramas, the Fallen Necropolis
    Riplash Ruins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Does it have to be raids? I made a couple dungeons.

Naxxramas, the Fallen Necropolis
    Riplash Ruins
    Nope, it can be any kind of a boss.