The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

T11 bonuses worth it ?

hey, so im a part of a casual guild that often raids and such my gear isnt that great, my question is, is the t11 bonuses worth getting ? or i should just wait for the items that drop from bosses ? thnx in advance.

Both bonuses are quite weak in the amount of dps they give, but the Tier Shoudlers, Legs, Chest, Helm are pretty much the best items you can get for those slots(outside of sinestra helm) and use Chogall gloves.

The 2 set is basically worthless, and the 4 set is a minor increase. But you'll ideally be using them anyway because the tier gear is still good.

edit: yeah that ^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    aight, thnx for the responses. one more question tho, when the 4 piece proccs, when do i use it ? is it like a filler instead of SB while still keeping all my dots up ? and if im under 25%, do i use DS or FF ?

Long as UA Or Immo has less than 8 seconds left so it doesn't waste time on the dot so you get the full benefit, or you can do it like at 10 sec and wait a few seconds to cast another. shit like that.

Under 25% you won't use it as afflic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also keep in mind boss hit boxes and nuke travel time.

There are several bosses were you can fire off 3 fel flames during the proc, so if you pull that off you'll want to wait till the duration is near the end to use the proc.